Trouble…

The Royal Fiance [HIATUS]

Chanyeol’s POV

I looked at the mirror as I caressing my tummy “Oh baby I will see you soon” I chuckled “Looks like my love is so eager” Kris said as he wrapped his arms behind me and touch my tummy “Of course I am, actually I am thinking what will be its name” Kris kissed my cheek “We still have plenty of time honey okay?” I smiled then we heard a knock “Excuse me prince Yifan but you have visitor” “Okay tell them I’ll be there, we better go now Chanyeol” he said and we left our room.

We arrived at the guest hall then a lady suddenly hugged Kris “Yifan! I miss you so much!” the lady said “Xinling? What are you doing here?!” Kris asked “What kind of question is that? Of course I am here because I miss you my fiancé!” okay did I misheard it? WHAT?! “X-xinling I told you I will not marry you” Kris said “Oh? Xinling you are here” Luhan came with others “Hello Luhan! I am here to marry Kris!” Luhan laughs “Come on how many times did Kris rejected you? And he can no longer be with anyone other than his wife” “What?! Kris you have a wife?! Where is she?!” I gulped; I think this girl is insane! “He is in front of you, this is Chanyeol my wife” Kris said, and this girl named Xinling look at me from head to toe “Hmm… divorce Kris this instant! He doesn’t deserve you! He is mine!” oh my! I am in trouble! “I can’t left Kris, I love him and he love me!” I fight back, the others just smiled they really like me when I fight back huh. “Kris you don’t love him right?!” Kris suddenly kissed me in front of her “I do love Chanyeol, Xinling I will not marry you me and Chanyeol are married and I will never leave his side” I smiled at the same time feel embarrassed but I am happy to hear it from him “No it can be!! Yifan is mine!!!” She suddenly pushed me hard; I fell hard on the ground “Chanyeol!!” Kris kneeled down and I touch my tummy it’s starting to hurt.

Kris’s POV

“Chanyeol!” I kneeled down “You okay Chanyeol?!” I asked then he touch his tummy “It h-hurts ow!” I start to panic and carry him “Guards I want you to take Xinling out of the palace and never let her enter” “What you can’t do this to me Yifan!” she said “I can Xinling anything for my love, if anything happens to him and our child, I will immediately send you to prison” I said “What child? This is pregnant?! Do you really think you are the father? I know he use the thing inside him for you to get married maybe it is from the other man!” I can’t take it anymore, I gave Chanyeol to Luhan “Bring Chanyeol to the doctor immediately I’ll follow you guys” Luhan nodded and they left “Xinling” I slapped her “Ow! What the Yifan!” I looked at her with my cold eyes “Don’t you dare call my princess ! He is mine and that thing you called inside him our child, my child! I am his first do you want me to tell you how we made love? For hurting Chanyeol I will never going to forgive you but I am giving you chance to leave now and never go near me, the princes or my love!” as I said it the guards starts drag her out of my sight “No!! You are mine Yifan!” she really lost it huh, I went to follow the others.. Please Chanyeol hope you are okay and our baby.

-At the other side-

“Let me go!!” The guards pushed the lady out of the gate “Lady Xinling! Are you okay?” “I AM NOT OKAY GUOWANG!” Xinling said “What happened Lady Xinling?” Guowang asked “Prince Yifan ordered that Lady Xinling will never allowed to go inside the Palace nor near the Princes and the Princess” one of the guards said “Princess?” “Yifan is married to the named Chanyeol and he is a man!” Xinling spat “But what will happened to the contract?” “About that I will explain it to you” The King appeared “Prince Yifan is married to a Korean named Park Chanyeol and I chose Chanyeol to marry Yifan, about the contract it’s already nullified when Yifan and Chanyeol got married “What about me then?!” Xinling said “I know you can’t accept this but Yifan is happy with Chanyeol, it’s been a while since I saw Yifan so happy I will do anything for my grandchildren and I think you didn’t read the contract firmly it says there that “IF EVER THE PRINCE WILL CHOOSE HIS OWN PRINCESS THE CONTRACT WILL BE NULLIFIED” There you have it starting now you are not allowed in here like the Soon to be King said, you hurt the Princess and his child this can’t be happened again.. Well good day!” Then the King left, Xinling and Guowang had no choice but to ride and go back but… “I will never allow this Yifan is mine! I will kill every one stands on my way, I will do anything to get rid of that Chanyeol!” Xinling said.

 

-Exolover61
Wahh!!!!!!!!!!! It’s been a long long long time!!! I know you all waited I am so sorry!! Well here is the new chapter for this story!! Enjoy!