Married..

The Royal Fiance [HIATUS]

Chanyeol’s POV

The wedding held in a small church only relatives are invited…nobody knows about the wedding…Prince Yifan will be announce the wedding when he is 21…

“You may now kiss the Princess” – Priest

Prince Yifan remove my veil and kissed me..

No Promises…No Love..it hurts for me…

-Wu Palace-

“It’s raining” I said “I know right..in your wedding the rain fall starts” Prince Luhan said..maybe the sky is saddened because of me.. “Oh before I forgot! Do you remember Tao and Lay?” I turned around “Yes..i remember them” “Actually we are relatives!” he said.. eh?? “What!?!?” I shout “Tao, Lay, Chen, Xiumin, Kris and Me! Are cousins!” “But why Tao and Lay are serving Prince Yifan?” I asked “They acknowledge him…after all he will be a great King someday and Tao and Lay are trained In wushu so they are guarding him..you will meet Chen and Xiumin!” he said.. they are cousins..wow they are Princes too..oh my gosh!! I was so rude!

While I am talking to Prince Luhan..Prince Yifan showed up.. “Luhan..you are not allowed here” he said..Prince Luhan stand up “Okay.. I’ll leave now..Kris be gentle to him” then Prince Luhan left.. “Why did you let enter another man in your room!?” he said “It’s not l-like that! We just talked and—” I didn’t finish to what I am saying he suddenly dragged me to the bed.. he topped me “P-prince Yifan” then he roughly kissed me.

Kris’s POV

I kissed Chanyeol roughly.. “N-no stop!” he said..but I don’t care…I removed his gown forcedly and everywhere “N-no s-stop!! Please!” he pleaded.. I suddenly went down.. he is hard “No!! not there!” but still I didn’t care..then I my fingers to his hole “Yahh! Prince!” he said “Did you let another man enter you!? Did you another man touch you here! Tell me!” I looked to his face.. “N-nobody..t-touch me” when he said that I positioned mt self..and entered him “Ahh! P-prince Yifan!” I fast and deep.. “Ahh ahh ahh N-no! s-stop!” he said “Say I love you!” I said but he didn’t talk so deeper “Ahh! N-no!” “Say I love you!” then he begun to talk “L-love you” he said “I can’t hear you!” I said “I love you” “Remember! You can’t escape! You will stay here Forever!” I said to him..he just cried..

Meanwhile..

Third person’s POV

“So many guards there” Prince Luhan said “There some country send out many assassins to harm the Princess” Prince Lay said “Oh why did you and Tao are not guarding Kris now?” Prince Luhan asked “Our job is finished..in this country we are Princes” Prince Tao said..then another two men arrived “Oh! Xiumin, Chen!” Prince Luhan called them “Long time so see guys!” Prince Chen said “So how are you guys?” Prince Xiumin asked “We are fine..oh did you meet the Princess?” Prince Lay asked “Well not clearly but I saw him” Prince Xiumin said “So what is his name?” Prince Chen asked “Chanyeol..his name is Chanyeol..you and Chanyeol are the same age” Prince Tao said “Really?! I want to meet him!” Prince Chen said excitedly “Tomorrow..let Kris and Chanyeol alone for now” Prince Luhan said..

Time Skips~~~

Kris got out of Chnayeol’s room for 2 hours..and when he got back…Chnayeol is not there. Kris make a saddened expresion.. “Chanyeol..”

Chanyeol is walking to the hallway with just a bed sheet that warpped to his body.. he looked to the window.. “Why do I need to suffer like this?..i miss Grandma..Umma, Appa..i miss you too” then he cried..

*ring2x*

“Y-yoboseo?” – Chanyeol
“Channie? How are you?” – Grandma
“G-grandma? Yes I am fine” – Chanyeol
“Where are you?” – Grandma
“I am in C-china..they took me here” – Chanyeol
“China? In the other country?...that’s why you couldn’t visit me here” – Grandma
“Sorry..but I promise I will visit you again” – Chanyeol
“Okay..take care of yourself… (Granny you need to sleep now) oh..okay Channie I need to sleep now..” – Grandma

Then she hunged up… I sighed.. and looked again to the window.. I’m sorry Grandma…. I don’t think I can escape from here….sorry I’m so sorry…then I cried hard..

-Exolover61

Poor Chanyeol..i hope he is okay… anyway thanks for reading and comments I’m so moved because of that..i never thought you all will like my story..even it has many typos..so Kamsahamnida! *bow5x*