South Korea Tour!!

The Royal Fiance [HIATUS]

Chanyeol’s POV

It’s been 2 weeks since we did it and it’s embarassing!… I am now at the airport of Korea wahh! I miss this place! The smell, the air and the surroundings! “The place is still the same” Chen said, yeah I asked Kris if Chen can come with me. Chen and Xiumin gege are half korean and half chinese, Xiumin gege wants to visit here again but he is very busy. “Come on you two” Kris said.. we ride the car.

-Park Residence-

“Here we are” Kris said, we got out of the car…I’m so nervous many months have passed.

I opened the door.. “Hello? G-grandma? Are you here?” then I heard some foot steps “Channie? Is that you?” I saw her…I cried “Grandma!” I hugged her.. “My Channie I’m so glad you are here” she said “I miss you grandma so much” I said “Same here Channie” she said.. we go to the living room and told her my real situation.

“So you are married to this Prince?” she looked to Kris “I remembered him Channie his the one who visit me and gave many flowers” Kris did?? “Thank you so much for taking care of my grandson” “It’s okay ma’am I love him that’s why I am taking good care of Chanyeol” Kris said and he hold my hand.. >///< come on Kris!! “Hehe..Channie is so lucky to have you” she said, we talked for whole day after that I bid my goodbye and we went to the hotel.

“Are you happy Chanyeol?” Kris asked while are lying to our bed “Yeah…thanks for bringing me here” I said “As long it is you..i will do anything for you” then he kissed me and we sleep.

The Next Day

“I’m sorry Chanyeol but I need to go back to China” he said “Really? Why?” he looked to me “There’s so much works that I need to do..you and Chen are staying here so that you two can relax” “Okay..be careful Kris” he gave me a pecked on my lips “I will my love same here” then he left… *sigh* I thought we can spend more time together here.

-At the Lotte World-

“Wow!? Is this Lotte World?!” Chen said like a kid “Yes..it is..i thought you knew?” I asked him “Y-yeah…but I never got here..when i was 7 years old when I got to china…this is my 2nd time here in korea” what?!?! He never go to this place!?..guess I need to do this ^_^ “Alright! Let’s spend our time together like kids!” I said “Really?!” “Yes!! Let’s go!”.

We ride many rides It’s a relieve that no one recognizes Chen… we are now here at the bubble tea café.

“Come on Chen try this bubble tea..it’s really good” I said “Really? I never drink it before” he said… “That’s why we are here.try it..promise it’s delicious” I said and I hand over the choco flavored bubble tea..he looked to me then he starts to sip it.. “Oh!! It’s really good!”  “I told you!” Chen is so happy..i’m so glad that I brought him here.

We are walking then I bumped to someone “S-sorry!” I said.. “No it’s okay..i was the one who didn’t look in my way” I looked to him..i am a bit taller to him..  I admit he is cute… “Chanyeol?” Chen called me “I am so sorry” “It’s okay really” “Baekhyun! There you are!” a guy called him “Suho hyung! Sorry I wondered off like that!” he said “What ever Baekhyun let’s go” “Okay..uhm wait! What is your name?” is he asking me? “M-me? I’m C-chanyeol” I said..he smiled.. “Okay Chanyeol I’m Baekhyun! see you again!” then Baekhyun left. “You know what Chanyeol? I think that Baekhyun guy likes you!” Chen said “Ehh!!”

Baekhyun’s POV

-Inside the car-

“You look happy Baekhyun” Suho hyung said “You noticed? Yeah I am happy” I said “So tell us why are you happy?” Kai asked “I met someone..he is very cute and innocent..and I want him…I want him to be mine.” Chanyeol..you and I will be together..oh.. I forgot to ask his family name.

-Exolover61

Here’s the new chap! Why Chanyeol is so cute!? Haha sorry for not updating lately..i am so busy last week on our organization week and now on Thursday & Friday we have our seminar! But I promise to finish this! Hmm how about HunHan next? Haha XD