One Step Closer

Get To Know You, Baby
Please log in to read the full chapter

Morning come and Jinyoung happily went to school, he leave early since he did not want anyone from his school know that he live there. He choose this neighbourhood since it more privacy because the house here belong to popular and high rank people. Jinyoung need privacy since he just a student and doing business like that will always attract people. Jinyoung already near the school gate when someone called him from the back.

“Hey, Jinyoung!” The boy run toward him.

“Jackson’s friend right?” Jinyoung walked with the boy to school.

“I’m Jaebum, his lover not friend.” Jaebum corrected him and Jinyoung laughed knowing the fact Jackson same like him.

“Nice to meet you.” Jinyoung went to his class while Jaebum wave before went to his class too.

“Jinyoung…” Jackson greeted him with a big grinned when he reached his class.

“Hi…morning!” Jinyoung sat at his place and Jackson come beside him.

“Do you want to grab some breakfast?” Jackson asked.

“A little hungry too. Let’s go.” Jinyoung followed Jackson and Jackson when to heavy breakfast counter while Jinyoung went to convenience store. That only after Jinyoung fight with Jackson that a bun enough for him.

“Baby…” Jaebum back hugged Jackson with intention to cut off the line.

“So sweet.” Jackson said and Jaebum just grinned knowing that it annoyed his lover.

“What you want to eat and where the hell your mighty classmate Mark?” Jackson know when there is Jaebum, Mark will be somewhere too.

“He want to buy the milk for us and asking me to buy him some French toast.” Jaebum made a cat eyes try to please Jackson.

“Okay, French toast for Mark and you?” Jackson pecked Jaebum lips not able to resist the cuteness.

“I want egg mayo sandwich. Don’t worry I will help you bring the plate.” Jaebum love Jackson even he complained but he treasure people without need to pay him.

At the same time, Mark in convenience store find himself stare at Jinyoung. No wonder, older people love him, his plump lips, his hips and his gentle face will definitely melted anyone.

“Finished stare?” Jinyoung smile when he found that person behind him now blushing hard.

“Sorry, I just think that maybe you are Jackson new classmate.” Mark said.

“So, you the one who call me, right? Your voice was so manly. Milk?” Jinyoung who stand in front of the fridge asked since Mark look like he want to get the milk when he stare at him from the back.

“The thing Jackson said only a joke, don’t take it seriously.” Mark said and Jinyoung gave Mark way since the older nodded just now.

“If I know a handsome man like you, maybe I will give a chance but you said it a joke.” Jinyoung made a sad face and Mark found it cute.

“Really? Should I being serious then.” Mark smile and Jinyoung laughed.

“I usually not give people second chance easily.” Jinyoung and Mark walked to counter and Mark took Jinyoung thing, paid for the younger.

“How about now?” Mark gave Jinyoung his thing but he only heard the younger laughing heartedly.

“That not count since here your money.” Jinyoung run to Jackson after slipped a note into Mark hand.

‘He not interested with me but ho

Please log in to read the full chapter