Intro

Get To Know You, Baby
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mark was the school top basketball player. He live a great life, his father own a company and his mother is chairwoman in his school. Live in the high society neighbourhood and being neighbour with knowledgeable people made him one of the respected student in his school. Mark enjoyed his life without any worries and he did not has any whining about money. Jaebum and Jackson life almost the same with Mark so they hanging out together naturally even though Jackson is one year younger than both of them are.

“Guys, told you something.” Jackson happily run with new news toward Mark and Jaebum.

“What?” Mark who usually the one who know everything happen in this school asked.

“New student in my class was hot.” Jackson blinked his eyes try to act cute.

“If you try to flirt, I will make sure that you suffer for two week not able to enter my house.” Jaebum hit his lover forehead and Mark laughed.

It has been two years since Jackson confessed to Jaebum but it hard to handle Jackson and only Jaebum can stop him.

“No, please no. Promise it will not happen, I give this boy to Mark!” Jackson pointed his lips to someone.

“Wow…” Jaebum acknowledge the boy definitely hot.

“Mark, you better try him.” Jaebum put thumb up.

“No way, he not like the type who will date anyone carelessly I guess.” Mark look at the beautiful boy who bought a milk and a bun. The boy sat not far from them and some boy come to talk with him.

“Hey, give his name to Mark. At least he need that to be close to him.” Jaebum poke Jackson who eyes still look at the new boy.

“What?” Jackson look at annoyed Jaebum.

“Your new crush name, please.” Jaebum glared and Mark laughed.

“Hey, you still my number one! That boy name Jinyoung, Park Jinyoung.” Jackson winked at Jaebum.

“I’m not going to forgive you that easy. If you can help Mark to get his phone number now, then I will forgive you.” Jaebum grinned and Mark hate when this two trapped him in between.

“Easy baby, easy.” Jackson stand up and when near Jinyoung.

“Sorry, I’m your new classmate.” Jackson sat in front of Jinyoung.

“Oh yes, Jackson.” Jinyoung smile and it super cute in Jackson eyes since he had wrinkle smile.

“Huh…how come you know my name?” Jackson surprised.

“The teacher called you almost 20 times but you sleep soundly until lunch bell.” Jinyoung laughed remember how funny it was.

“Oh, really?” Jackson scratched his not itchy forehead.

“Yes, Jackson. By the way, anything you want to ask. I’m finish eating.” Jinyoung shows his half bun and empty milk box.

 “Actually, my friend over there interested to know you. Can you give me your phone number?” Jackson pointed at Mark and the older who back facing Jinyoung not able to tell what Jackson just did.

“Oh no, I’m not interested but I will give my number since you are my classmate.” Jinyoung asked Jackson to give his phone and key in his phone number.

“Thanks, Jinyoung. You safe my night.” Jackson whispered when he saw Jaebum not look at him.

“See you in class and I hope you stay awake!” Jinyoung teased left the café and Jackson walked back to Jaebum.

“I got it!!!” Jackson yell and happily jump onto

Please log in to read the full chapter