Warm

Get To Know You, Baby
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jackson and Jaebum was outside the said to be Jinyoung house after they threaten the principal to give his address. Jackson get a report from Mark parent that Jinyoung not feeling well so they not expect that Jinyoung was Mark’s neighbour. Jackson and Jaebum hit the bell many times but no one come out, so they call Mark since they expect Mark will be inside taking care of his future lover.

“Mark, we are outside Jinyoung house. Can you open the door?” Jaebum told the Mark, confident that the older inside the house.

“What are you doing there? I’m at my house.” Mark look outside his window and saw Jackson try to look inside from Jinyoung’s house window.

“But I heard something fall from inside just now. I thought you and Jinyoung maybe…” Mark frowned and he saw a strange car park not far from Jinyoung yard.

“, Jaebum called Jinyoung again.” Mark confident that was the same car that beating Jinyoung that night.

Mark run and he end up picked the vase and throw to Jinyoung window. Jaebum and Jackson just surprised with Mark violent way. Mark come inside and called Jinyoung name, Mark ignored his shoulder that cut from the sharp glass when he came in from the window.

“Jinyoung…” Mark call from outside the room. He pray nothing bad will happen to Jinyoung.

Mark and Jackson kicked the door they saw someone run through window. Jaebum and Jackson quickly run to chase him, while Mark heard the water run in the bathroom. He opened the door and he saw Jinyoung hand tied at the pipe and he was lifeless under shower.

“Mark…” Jinyoung was trying to call Mark name when the older turn off the shower and not able to hide his sadness.

“Shut up! You talked too much for today.” Mark try to act strong when his heart cannot handle the feeling to embraces the younger and kiss his lips to calm him down.

Mark carry Jinyoung out, wrapped the younger with comforter and let the younger sat on the sofa. Let the silent full their own thought.

“Thanks.” Jinyoung spoke weakly.

“Hmmm…” Mark hummed and he saw the younger slowly fall down and sleep.

Mark when outside when he sure Jinyoung sleep well. Jaebum and Jackson hit Kwanghee until the older begged.

“What you did to Jinyoung?” Jackson asked.

“I just…want to make him mine.” Kwanghee said when a strong kicked hit his stomach.

“That not love, it just your erted mind! Don’t you ever dare to come here anymore, if not be prepare for court to call you.” Mark face turn red and it shows how much angry he is with that man.

Jackson and Jaebum looked at Mark who sat on the stair in Jinyoung house. This first time Mark lost his anger and he hate violent the most. They surprised with everything that Mark did for Jinyoung and they can simplify it as Mark learn to protect someone he love.

“Hey, want to share something with us?” Jackson come and sat beside Mark and Jaebum follow his lover. Jackson treat Mark hand that get cut and put the first aids aside.

“What should I do Jackson? I cannot live without him and it like a torture when he pushed me away.” Mark hide his tear behind his hand and Jaebum patted Mark shoulder.

“So, he still not accept you after you look after him?” Jaebum asked and Mark nodded.

“This is first time I want something and I just want him to love me back.” Mark sobbed made Jaebum and Jackson sighed.

“Mark, love sometimes need a lot of passion. Give him

Please log in to read the full chapter