Family

Get To Know You, Baby
Please log in to read the full chapter

 Jackson and Jaebum greet their goodbye. Jinyoung and Mark will had a very long ride after this.

“Excited?” Mark asked when they enter the car.

“I will stopped at Mall first and you will need to change to I guess.” Mark look at Jinyoung who wearing his sport wear.

“Okay and thanks for everything today.” Jinyoung said and land a kissed on Mark cheek.

They reach the mall and Mark let the worker park his car.

“You own this mall?” Jinyoung asked and Mark just smile before nodded.

“Look, i won’t boost about my wealth but I hope you can just accept me as who i am slowly.” Mark knows Jinyoung always had this status different issue between them.

Mark picked shirt for Jinyoung and the younger when to change his shirt. Jinyoung had to fight with Mark to buy himself but the worker not even willing to take his money. While Jinyoung change, Mark when to buy Jinyoung parent some present and he back after 20 minutes.

“Where are you going?” Jinyoung asked when he saw Mark back with two paper bags.

“You look good.” Mark ignored Jinyoung question and held the younger hand back to their car.

Jinyoung want to drive but Mark said he would drive since Jinyoung not fully recover from their make out.

“Sleep, I will wake you up when we reach busan.” Mark said and Jinyoung just nodded but he not sleep along the way, maybe excited to back home.

“What kind of person your mother is?” Mark asked and Jinyoung look at his lover.

“Omma? She is very lovely. When I was in middle school, she will always bring good food during my birthday to celebrate with my classmate. She work in operation line before lost his eye side due to chemical liquid dropped during her working on it. After that Omma just being a full time housewife and she will had an operation tomorrow.” Jinyoung smile but Mark just keep on grateful to knows JInyoung. He learn all new things.

“I’m sorry and you really a good son.” Mark proud with his lover and Jinyoung blushed.

“How about your dad?” Mark saw that they already reach Busan.

“Appa, enjoyed his retirement day with Omma and it was really good to see them together. Even though Appa hate the fact I was the one who work now, I never thought as it a burden.” Jinyoung proudly told Mark about his dad.

“I’m proud of you.” Mark comments and the younger shows the direction to his house.

They reach Jinyoung house and Mark took out their bag from the car.

“Jinyoung-hyung.” Youngjae shouted it seem like they get special leave for his mother operation.

“Youngjae-ah…” Jinyoung shouted and another two boys come out after heard his name.

“Hyung…” the three hugged each other and Mark just felt that he disturbed the family moment.

Jinyoung looked at Mark and held the older hand.

 “This is Mark, hyung special someone.” Jinyoung said and his sibling widen their eyes.

“Do you really love our hyung?” Youngjae asked firmly.

“As much as you love him, maybe more.” Mark wrapped his armed around Jinyoung.

“Ewww…Hyung, please your boyfriend make us chicken. Let come inside, Omma made so many foods.” His siblings help Mark bring their bag.

“Omma…” Jinyoung quickly hugged his mother and Mark saw how Jinyoung mother caress his lover face and tears fall on her cheeks.

“You look thin, did you eat well? I told you to eat well. Why your eyes swollen? Did sc

Please log in to read the full chapter