Reveal

Get To Know You, Baby
Please log in to read the full chapter

Back from school, another car parked in front of Jinyoung’s house. Mark just look at it from his room. After the car gone, another car come and it look like a schedule meeting. Everyone who coming out will wet with his sweat. JInyoung, will wearing a loose shirt and it kill Mark to cover the younger body with his shirt so only him can see that. Mark saw one of the man patted Jinyoung head and give the younger and envelope. Mark shook his head, today total of  4 cars stop at Jinyoung house and all of the owners about in their 50’s or 60’s.

“What actually he did in that house?” Mark wonder and he cannot stopped from thinking about it.

Jinyoung change his clothes, another tiring day had pass. He open his room window, his room just feel empty without the bed and he planning to buy one when he has extra money. Jinyoung saw a shodow from the front house’s room. It seem like that person had worries since he keep on bite his finger and mess with his hair. Jinyoung found it a little entertain. Jinyoung thought that maybe the shadow had different problem from him. He smile, think that everyone had their own problem and it just depend on them to handle it.

“Omma…” Jinyoung call his parent.

“Jinyoungie, how are you son? New place suit you?” His mother voice gave Jinyoung all his strength.

“Yes, Omma. Everything alright, I had new friends too and all of them had a good heart.” Jinyoung said and remember the thing happen in school today.

“Did you eat well?” He know his mother was crying now.

“Omma, I’m healthy and nothing for you to worry. Can I talked to Appa?” Jinyoung will burst into tears if he talked to his mother.

“Jinyoung…” His father voice calling his name.

“Appa, I will transfer money to your account tomorrow for Omma surgery and the balance for both of you. I cannot come during the surgery day.” Jinyoung very sad since their school exam day fall on the same date.

“Thanks Jinyoung. Appa, sorry for not helping you.” Jinyoung never thought about took back what he gave.

“No, Appa. I thanks you for love all of us and lead us for good life.” Jinyoung proud being his father son.

“I love you son. Send regard to your friends, eat well and come back home when you had school break.” Jinyoung said yes before they ended the call.

                It has been months since that call, Jinyoung naturally followed the three during lunch and they already know Jinyoung habit eating his half breakfast bread during lunch hour. Jinyoung and Mark become closer after the incident with Wooyoung and they seem more comfortable with skinship. Mark afraid if Jinyoung that he know in school not the same one he saw in front of his house. Everyday 4 cars will come to Jinyoung house and during weekend the car come like non-stop till midnight. Mark afraid to ask since Jinyoung look hesitate everytime Jaebum and Jackson asked about his private life.

“So, another day in library?” Mark asked when Jinyoung stand to leave their table.

Jackson and Jaebum already try their best to hold their laughed at Mark picked up line.

“As usual Mark.” Jinyoung walked and left the three.

“Hey, go get some courage and ask him out.” Jackson patted Mark shoulder.

“Dude, give a chance and you know he like you too, right?” Jaebum encouraged him and Mark stand then run to Jinyoung.

Jinyoung stopped when someone gripped his hand and brought him somewhere that seem like private garden in their school.

“Mark, you know that I had to go to library, right?” Jinyoung look at Mark weirdly.

“Jinyoung, can you date me?” Mark said boldly and Jinyoung jaw dropped.

“What?” Jinyoung raised his eyebrows not believed what Mark said.

“I said, will you be my special someone.” Mark hold both of Jinyoung hand and the younger slowly pull away.

“I’m sorry Mark, you are a good guy and we just know each other.” Jinyoung never thought about serious relationship when he too busy with his family matter. He like

Please log in to read the full chapter