Accept

Get To Know You, Baby
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung smile when he saw Mark left to school and the older reaction make his heart flutter. Jinyoung felt bored to being leave alone, he went to kitchen and help himself to wash the dishes. The housekeeper almost dropped his pile of clothes when she saw Jinyoung washing the dished. She said Mark already asked her not to let him do any work and treat him like he the owner too. Jinyoung just laughed since Mark just worried too much.

“Sir, Mark will scold me if he know this.” The housekeeper keep on begged Jinyoung.

“He will not know. Go wash the clothed I will just help up a little here.” Jinyoung smile and the housekeeper sighed.

Jinyoung then when to Mark room and tidy up his bed. He look at the window and the place right in front of his house. He saw people repair his window and remember Mark words to stay home, so he just can let them do it. Jinyoung saw a few books in Mark room so he grabbed one and finished it after few hours. He felt the clock run so slow, waiting for Mark to come back at 5PM felt like forever. Jinyoung when to Mark gallery room, he saw the photo of them hang on the wall. Jinyoung took the album and smile whenever he look at Mark photo.

                His heart might move to accept the older and it might not as what he thought. Mark family just like his, loving and caring. It just happen that they born in different lifestyle. Jinyoung put back the album and he heard the housekeeper called him. Jinyoung when out and the woman ready with a table of food. Jinyoung never had this kind of feast unless his family birthdays or any special occasion. Therefore, he eat heartily and keep praised the woman food. Jinyoung finished his food and washed his own plate.

“Aunty, did you raised Mark since he was born?” Jinyoung asked while help the housekeeper to folded the shirt.

“Yes, Mrs. Tuan almost lost Mark but luckily they reach hospital on time.” The woman seem like remember the old days.

“How was Mark when he is a baby?” Jinyoung curious with Mark child life.

“Mark was very good kids, he not really talked much but he always grabbed people attention. Not even once, I saw him force his parent to buy what he want, even though his parent willing to provide everything. He buy his thing with his saving or work in his father office.” The woman proud with how the boy grown up.

“Thanks aunty.” Jinyoung finished fold Mark shirt and left to put the clothes inside Mark room.

Jinyoung start to feel happy with the fact Mark not a spoilt brat. Jinyoung accept that his feeling grow when he met Mark’s family. Jinyoung went to shower and he sleep on Mark bed since it will take another 2 hours for Mark to be back.

“Jinyoung…” Mark called right after he open the door, worried if the younger back to his house. Jackson and Jaebum so much about yesterday incident.

His housekeeper told him Jinyoung was upstairs and Mark run to his room, smile when he saw Jinyoung sleep. Mark caress the younger cheeks and it made Jinyoung flinched.

“Mark…” Jinyoung opened his eyes and sat down.

“Thanks for still here.” Mark squat down and look up to see Jinyoung half-awake.

“Why you back so late?” Jinyoung asked and Mark giggled.

“I back home on time as I promise you, baby. See, it five now. Miss me?” Mark teased and Jinyoung cheeks blushed.

“A little since it bored.” Jinyoung stood up and Mark put his bag down. Mark took his towel and he saw the folded shirt different from usual.

“Did you folded my shirt?” Mark raised his eyebrows and Jinyoung bite his lips before nodding.

“Aigoo, my wifey.” Mark left when Jinyoung want to slap his shoulder out of embarrassment.

Jinyoung wait for Mark downstairs since it time for him to left the house.

“Jinyoung, can you help me.” Mark father just back from work and call Jinyoung to help him.

“Uncle, why so many food?” Jinyoung asked and Mark dad just grinned.

“Do not call me uncle, call me dad then I will tell you.” Mark dad winked and Jinyoung cheeks blushed.

“Dad, no flirting.” Mark help his dad and both bring the food to kitchen. Jinyoung saw Mark dad bring a cake.

“Aunty, birthday?” Jinyoung asked. The two men in front of him smile.

“Mom.” Mark father correct Jinyoung but Mark nudge his father on stomach. Jinyoung giggled.

“Celebrate with us tonight. Mom now had a meeting in the office so he thought I was flying to LA tonight. Both of you need to act like it just both of you here, I will come out from kitchen with the cake.” Mark father instruct and Jinyoung nodded.

“Childish, I hope you not come out like last time.” Mark remember last time his father come out with a very weird bunny pyjamas.

“Nope, today I actually planned to bring your mom to LA with me. Honeymoon for second time since you had someone with you now.” His father coolly brushed Jinyoung hair.

“Dad.” Mark pushed his dad to kitchen and Jinyoung just smile while took the decoration while waiting for Mark mother.

Mark help Jinyoung with the decoration and Jinyoung look at how excited Mark. Jinyoung suddenly miss his family, this weekend his mother will had a surgery and Jinyoung might not able to back home. Even he left after school it took him hours to reach his hometown by train and bus. If he had car he will surely back and visit his mother frequently.

“My Mom said o

Please log in to read the full chapter