Suho&Me

Loving Kim Junmyeon [^_^]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Because these days..Suho just looks like a protective loving sunbae in my dream... sorry for that...Hiung hiung...

 

 

I peek from behind the crowds in front of me to look for my only prince idol. I've already waited for this moment for years and it was just like a dream that I am now finally in Korea and much to my joy, to attend EXO fansigning event, here in Myeondong. Myeon--- As if in Junmyeon? Hahaha- It's Myeongdong,, you idiot!!

I laughs at my silly thought before trying to get a look to the front again because the girls in front of me just become hysteria when they see Junmyeon absolutely just how I feels right now in my poor heart but I just so shy to join them so I just stood there waiting in line for my turn to come but they just blocking my view... tsk.

After some times, thankfully the line becomes shorter and shorter and shorter--- and I can get a better view of Junmyeon from this angle and I smile giddily just like a fool I already am. After all I can't help it since Junmyeon looks so good with his manly clean cut hair and his white shirt just do no justice to my heart as he look so freaking handsome wearing that thin fabric that hugging his body, innocently emphasize his seemingly broad shoulder. And wtf that the three button of his shirt was off??? And seriously... glasses??

I must be in too much shock at that until I didn't realized the gap between me and one of the fan in front widen while I was drooling as I stare at the angel in front- on the stage. A fan behind me push my shoulder a bit motion me to move forward and just then I willing my thought back to the earth, grabbing my photo book on the floor which I don't know how the heck it ended laying there. -I was so sure I'm hugging it tight to my body since I enter the venue though.

My heart just frantically beating as I was nearing the stage where EXO members were sitting. I can see the usual angelic smile spread on Junmyeon's face when he communicates with each fans and members in the process. 

I passed all the members at ease but when I am nearing the middle row just behind a fan who is now talking and laughing to Junmyeon while he was giving his signature on the photo book she brought, suddenly my legs feel jelly. Thankfully enough my hand grabs on the table so quickly to hold myself to stand straight.

Finally- deudio--- Junmyeon finally looking at ME. Only me. In the eyes. Deep into my soul. Okay, scratch that. Maybe not until to that extend. But Junmyeon was looking at me.! With those smile. I wish I can snaps this moment in my phone but maybe this is more precious since it was REAL... oh my heart... it was realllll~~~ 

My silly thought once again interrupted by his blinding smile. "Miss, gwenchannayo?" Omo...it was a question! Junmyeon asks waving his hand in front of my face when I just standing there looking at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter