Kwangmyeon

Loving Kim Junmyeon [^_^]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay, 2nd story is about Suho and Kwanghee from Ze:A bromance which I come to put a lot of notice lately.. they just look so adorable showing love and care towards each other as much as possible. Kyaww-

=====

°*°**°Saengil chukkahamnida, Saengil chukkahamnida, Saranghaneun woori Junmyeonnie, Saengil chukkahamnida...*°°°**

Suho smile happily as all of his co-actors and film crews clapping their hands after they finish singing an enthusiastic birthday song for him. As always he just beams at them with his angel face, thanks and bows to all of them feeling warmth for their attentions towards him and of course to his everlasting supportive fans who make it until Pohang to cheer on him during his filming for his debut film. He thought that he will just barely has his birthday like a usual one or just like his normal day but ended up the fans loaded him with extremely love giving all kinds of cakes and presents to celebrate his birthday together at filming site. He can't express how thankful he is just by his words. The fans always act beyond his expectations and he find himself still lacking to express his love towards his fans compared to what they have done to him. During his birthday also they enjoy the foods from the truck some fans prepared and go back to the shooting mode and he feels energized at the thought that many peoples do cares about him.

The shooting was dragged a bit since the weather did fluctuates sometimes that they need to shuffle some part of the schedule with another. He finally manages to get a hold of his personal phone after the shooting of his scenes ended almost late at night. His manager was practically keep it before to make him focus ultimately only on the shooting even he usually not the type who easily lost in his track during his working time. He quickly checks on his message box and can see many of his friends send a congratulatory wish for his birthday. But someone that he highly expecting to wish him a 'happy birthday' haven't even drop him a single message what more to congratulate him. He just shrugged then when he remember he has line and kakao account and quickly opened it but there are only some wishes come from his friends and artist acquaintances that he was closed to from some music occasion that he went before.

He sighs deeply after that with a clear pout on his lips. 'Does hyung forget my birthday? For real? Usually he was the most enthusiastic one though'

======

Only after a week after that he get a news from Kwanghee when he received a call after his practice for the day. He didn't bother to call him before since he was still sulking at the elder for forgetting his birthday.

"Yahhh, mwohae?? Pappa?" As usual Suho needs to put the phone a bit far from his ears as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter