subaek

Loving Kim Junmyeon [^_^]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay, the first one!!!! Give firecracker, boom boom boom~ It just happen to be subaek..keke

°**``*°**°**```*°°**°``**°°°*°``**°

Exo was talking with their fans during a comeback stage. They get to interact with the fans one by one and lastly Suho takes back the mic after Lay finish his touching speech which he asks the fans not to hate him. T_T (I will forever love you Lay. Don't worry. But I love Myeonmyeonie moreee~~~~) And after that they shouts many things and the one sentence which is 'saranghae' caught the leader's attention so he lovely replied back with his angelic voice, -'nado saranghae' which the fans react with a happy scream after that. All of them were obviously satisfied with such energetic reaction from Exo-L, no doubts that they are their fans. Suddenly, out of blue Baekhyun was laughing and remarks to Suho. "You looks like a pabo hyung, hahaha..." Suho as nice as he looks because apparently he was such an angel, just respond back to him with a pabo acts and it succeeds to bring laugh for their fans and of course s too. But the least that Baekhyun knew, Suho was actually hurt by that. It was the concept that he needs to wear when he was 'Suho' for EXO comeback- even he absolutely don't prefer himself to look like a stupid boy with his mushroom hair. (But it was freaking the cutest thing ever and I just want to squeeze u out hard, babe!!!). And the last thing that he wish to hear is the humiliation from one of the members and it was the freaking Baekhyun which always the one who acts affectionately towards him. He knows the kid was just joking and he can see fans obviously like it but still he feel embarrassed at that remark that the kid thrown to him on the stage. 

 

===============================

-at dorm-

 

"Uri Joonie-hyung,,, let's go to Hangang tonight. Maknae bought many firecrackers when he follows manager hyung out just now," Baekhyun barges into his room -their shared bedroom before Baekhyun decides to move out to the side of living room-,, startles Suho who was reading his favourite manga.

"Yah- where is your manner?" He scolds the dongsaeng with a low voice and focus his eyes back to the book.

"He.he.he. Mianhae hyung. I'm just excited. Let's go hyung~~~" Baekhyun sits by his side poking his head to see what he was reading tugging a bit to Suho's arm.

"Just go by yourself. It's no effect to you if this 'Pabo Hyung' follow or not," Suho said to him softly. His eyes not moving from his reading.

Baekhyun gasps. 'Pabo Hyung?' Why does it sound so familiar? Heoksi, did hyung was hurt by my word that day? He remembers the words that Suho try to emphasize to him just now. He gulps. Oh, man. This can't be real. He actually didn't notice that h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter