Sumin/Xiuho

Loving Kim Junmyeon [^_^]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Minseok see 'him' once again. The beautiful boy with pearly white skin. 'He' was sitting on a bench in the garden with 'his' book and headphone blocking 'his' ears.

"Neomu areumdapta," he mutters lowly with a smile. 'The boy' really fascinates him with 'his' beautiful nature everytime he see 'him'. 'His' presences among the flowers in the garden just make everything looks so perfect. 

"Mwonga? Mwonga yeppeo?" Jongdae suddenly appears besides him and his voice was a bit too loud that Xiumin hurriedly cover it up with his hand, afraid 'the boy' would notice their presence there. 

He looks back at 'the boy' and release a sigh when he see 'the boy' didn't even budges from 'his' seat and looks calm just like from the start he notice 'him' there. 'Fortunately he was wearing headphone'.

"Mmpphhh--" Jongdae struggles with his mouth being covered.

"Eoh, mian. Mian..." he finally releases his hand on Jongdae's mouth.

"Museun-"

"Sshhh..." he desperately asks his dongsaeng to tone down a bit.

"What are you looking at, hyung?" Thankfully this time Jongdae use a whisper to ask but it sound creepy though since he exaggerated it a bit.

"It's nothing. Kajja!" He glances once again to 'the boy' before he walk away and smiles like a pabo after that.

Jongdae looks at where his hyung's eyes dart to and scratches his head.

"What's pretty though?" He can't stop frowning and races for Minseok after that.

The next day he see 'him' at the field when he was practicing soccer with his team. As always, 'he' looks calm with 'his' book and headphone only this time it was a bit different. 'He' was not reading the book but sleeping at the audience seats. At least he thinks 'the boy' was since 'his' body was leaning comfortably on the seat and 'his' head tilts a bit to 'his' left shoulder with a cute pout on 'his' small lips.

*Bukk*

"Ouch!"

"Yah, gwenchanna?" Luhan runs to him.

"Aishh...gwenchanna. Gwenchanna-" he said rubbing his painful head a bit as Luhan was laughing at him.

"Why are you spacing out then?" Luhan's eyes were full of curiosity looking at him.

Minseok looks back at the audience's seat but 'the boy' is nowhere to be seen anymore. 'Maybe he was not actually sleeping'.

"It's nothing- let's go back to practice," he said grabbing the ball from Luhan's hand.

Luhan just shooks his head and follow him. He can senses it was actually 'something' even the elder try to deny it.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

"How come a man can looks like that? He is far more prettier than Luhan, though," Minseok mumbles with the straw still in his mouth.

"Who is prettier than me?" Luhan put down his food tray and sit in front of his best friend. Somehow he manages to figure out what the latter said with how his lips moves just now.

"That boy- I always notice him. Don't you think he was so pretty for a boy?" He points it out for Luhan to see.

"The curves of his brows just fascinating when he frown a bit. And his hazel eyes- was so clear and pure that sometimes it can allure people into it. His lips neomu kiyowo..., keutchwo? It's weird but he sometimes shines so brightly. Cheonsa cheoreom~~" Minseok  dreamily explains to Luhan while his eyes continue to stare at the said 'boy'.

Luhan jaw drops so as his chopsticks even before he starts eating and fortunately he didn't yet. He blinks to Minseok and to the table where his friend pointed at. He was sure of it since there is not many customers in the cafe.

"Anheun saramiya?" He asks and sighs a bit when Minseok shook his head.

"But I always see him around the campus. I just don't have courage to approach him since he looks so beautiful in his calm states," Minseok chuckles, suddenly feels shy.

"M-museun soriya-? You've seen him so many time already. Didn't you feels curious about him. C'mon, go and talk to him," Luhan gulps hard after that, trying to smile but thankfully Minseok was too occupied to notice.

"Keureolka?" Somehow Luhan's words motivates him.

"Eumm- go. Ka! fighting!" He said, eyes following his friend's way.

Minseok looks back when he nearing the said table where the 'boy' is sitting. Luhan gives him a fighting sign once more with his hand and he finds it encouraging enough so that he muster all his courage to look back at the 'boy'.

"Eumm- annyeonghaseyo..." his eyes narrowed a bit when he sees the blinding smile on 'his' face. 

"Ne, anny

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter