SuhoxExo

Loving Kim Junmyeon [^_^]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Warning ::: I know I already mention this ff will not includes or or whatsoever but accidentally this one have a bit trace of and ual content but I promise it's not that obvious and far to the sense of 'real' ual behaviour. Sorry for that... `~`

Should I rated this as M then??

Words count- almost 3k.. it's not my pure intention to make it this long actually.

"Good morning, Yeobo," Kris was startled when suddenly someone hug him from behind. The knife that he use to spread jam on the breads drop on the counter with a 'clink' sound because of the shock.

Suho laughs at the male as he loosen his hug on the taller's body and sit beside Kris before he put the knife back into the taller's grip. Even when the man was sitting he still taller than him. 'Maybe it's the chair'. Suho pouted at his thought. "Sorry, did I startled you?" He asks even it was clear to him that he indeed did.

"Yahhh..- Kris! Gwenchanna? I must really make you shocked then," Suho said shaking the man's body a bit since he got no reply from Kris who just stare blankly at him. He smile and shoves the bread that Kris made just now into his mouth as he see Kris flinched from his frozen state.

"W-what was that? I thought I might get heart attack, you know-" Kris said after clearing his throat. Suho must not know that his acts can be misunderstood by others. Look, it's okay if he just back hugged him because everyone in EXO does it to him sometimes but Suho went far by 'feeling' his abdomen 'sensually' and on top of that, 'yeobo'?? His poor heart can't just accept it lightly because he already feels something stirred frantically in his chest.

"What else--? It was my morning greeting to my giant husband of course," Suho leisurely said and Kris suddenly feels his cheek become hot at that remark. Why did Suho needs to make him feels like this first of all things in the morning?? He feels like he was floating in the air but Suho just continue eating like nothing is bothering him like it does to the latter. 

"H-husband?" 

"Eummm, you are Exo's appa. So, you are my husband. An guerae?" Suho said while the jam that drips from the bread to his fingers with his tongue and then to his upper lips where the jam smear a bit leaving Kris speechless to see those acts-according to his eyes' judgement, it was . But then his heart drop at the mention of 'appa' thing. He thought Suho does have feeling for him, that's why he was lovey-dovey the first thing in the morning but then he mentally slaps himself. 'Why would he has feeling to you, pabo-ya. Are you gay?'

Kris didn't answer him as the members one by one entering the kitchen after that, noisily fishing their own breakfast before joining the leaders at the counter. Sehun sits beside his 'beloved Junmyeon hyung' and giggles as Suho offers him an already jam-spread bread while Chen and Luhan still fighting for a box of cereal.

"Kumawo, hyung!" Sehun stuffed the bread into his mouth hungrily likes he didn't get fed for weeks make the jam messily spread on the corner of his lips down to his jaw. Suho laughs when he see that and wipes the jam off him using his thumb. Sehun also laughs when he realized that he ate messily but froze when Suho suddenly show his thumb that smeared with the jam just now in front of his face.

" it-" Suho said making all of the members' attention now on the maknae and him with round eyes. Sehun looks at him hesitantly but Suho was serious when he said that and push his finger closer to the maknae's lips. Both of them doesn't realized that their acts makes the dining eerily silent as everybody was holding their breath at the scene.

Sehun follow the order and take the thumb that his hyung offer into his mouth on it clean while his eyes never leaves Suho's in the process. Suho smiles when the maknae looks at him blankly after that and stand abruptly startled the members.

"Hurry and eat. We need to get ready in twenty minutes, guys~~" he said like nothing just happened and leaves the kitchen after rinsing his hand and Sehun then finally groan, frustrated.

After breakfast, all of the members hurriedly get down to claim their seat in the car. There are two cars prepared for the whole group where Suho and Kris immediately agreed to split it to M and K.

Chanyeol immediately takes the backseat as he was the first to enter the K's car. Kai and Kyungsoo choose the middle seat as soon as they see that. Intentionally avoid to sit with the noisy boy. Sehun wants to sit at the back with his Chanyeol hyung but Kai stops him saying he has something to talk to him and he just stay in between D.O and Kai after that with a pout.

When Baekhyun finally set his foot inside the car, Suho pulls him by his shirt to get him out of it. "Aaa~~" he almost stumbles when his foot reach on the ground back but Suho manages to holds him into his hug. "Wae hyung?" He asks the leader after that.

"Sit at the front. You and Chanyeol together just means trouble. I want a peaceful ride," Suho get in after that leaving Baekhyun dumbfounded but surrender in the front seat beside the manager hyung who already laughing at him after that because it was a leader's order after all.

Chanyeol squeals as he sees Suho makes himself to the back seat. It's been a while since they sit together like that and Suho just chuckles at his happy acts.

After 5 minutes in the car rides, Suho looks at his side to Chanyeol after paying too much attention out of the window. He can see his dongsaeng was in his own world with earphone plugged to his ears. Chanyeol choose to keep quiet for today he think. Suho smiles and scoots closer to him to take one of it into his ear startles the boy at the sudden interruption.

"Eoh, it's my song~" Chanyeol has no chance to even protest as he smiles looking at his touched leader. Coincidentally the song 'beautiful' which in the version of Suho's solo was played on the playlist making the leader smile at him widely.

"Your voice is so nice hyung. I like this version the most," Chanyeol said sincerely looking into the leader's eyes makes the shorter blushes at the comment.

"Kumawo, Yeol-ah. It's nice to hear that," Suho said try leaning his head to Chanyeol's shoulder because his 'angelic' voice suddenly feel like a lullaby to him that he feels drowsy and in need for sleep. He doesn't reach his shoulder though because Chanyeol is much taller than him so that he needs to raise himself to do so but of course he doesn't prefer that. Instead of claiming his shoulder, Suho just lean his head on the dongsa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter