Jisuho

Loving Kim Junmyeon [^_^]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung, gwenchanna? You looks pale," Jisoo come out of nowhere and sits besides Suho.

"Oh, wasseo? I'm okay. Don't worry about me just reread your scripts and get ready. We have a scene together right after the next two scenes," Suho pats the back of his dongsaeng assure him that he was okay.

Jisoo nods and just follow the staff to touch up his make up. But his eyes still on his hyung looking at him from afar. Suho was not okay. He can see that. The way that his fingers sometimes move to pinch the bridge of his nose make him worried. Hyung must be having lacks of sleep again. He thinks for awhile on what he should do.

Suho still feeling a bit drowsy and he barely keep a hold on himself since just now. He barely get his sleep as he focus too much on the shooting. He just hope he will do a god job for this time. It's his debut film after all.

He jolts up a bit from his seat when he feels a sudden coldness on his bare skin of his neck. He turn his head a bit to looks back. "Ah, Jisoo-ah. Kumawo," it's was just his nice dongsaeng who is trying to give him a massage. He can see the kid already finish with his make up and changed clothes.

"Drink this hyung," he give Suho a bottle of energy drink which he quickly drink out the whole bottle.

"It's must be hard right, to be a leader to a famous group like EXO," he said suddenly.

"Chogeum. Too many demands," Suho chuckles.

"I bet you don't sleep last night. Keuchi hyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter