Suho&SeKaiChen

Loving Kim Junmyeon [^_^]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n- Hahaha.....I apologize in advance guys...

 

 

*Buk!*

"Oh, mianh-"

"It's okay," Jongin didn't get to finish his word of apology when the man that he accidently bumped just now mutter those two words while grabbing his book on the floor and flying out of the scene hurriedly without even paying any of the boys a glance. 

Jongin blinks. He seems to notice the guy. He sometimes encountered the petite boy in the library with his nerd glasses and of course his over-thickened books. But it's not hard to recognize him even without those glasses though.

And without those glasses, Jongin can see his beautiful eyes clearly in the brief moment after always having a hard time trying to figure it out when he was staring at the boy in the library. The boy was too white compare to him. And definitely his milky skin contributes much to his beauty. 'How come a boy be so beautiful like that?' Just like what he see in the library, his white skin was glowing under the moonlight. 'Did he just smile just now?' Jongin barely seen it but his lips curves slightly when he says those word.

"Isn't that the nerd boy who always hang around the library, guys?" he asks absent-mindedly when all of their attention were still on the said boy who slowly drunken by the dark surrounding when he walk further from Jongin and the boys.

"Eoh, your eyes pretty cool. I thought only me recognize him," Jongdae said.

"Aljanha?" Jongin frowns.

"He is Minseok hyung's classmate. But I've never talk to him," Jongdae initiates to walk again where the others follow him totally forgotten their fight before Jongin crushed to someone. Only they didn't notice how Sehun still looks troubled by that someone.

"Wae?" Jongin blurts.

"What do you mean by wae? He's not my friend okay. I just met him before since I always waited for hyung," Jongdae suddenly weird out by his friend's question.

'Ermmm...now that I think back, he was always alone in the library. Wae?' Jongin doesn't realized Jongdae looks at him weirdly. He just too absorb in his own curiosity.

"But did he always alone?" Jongin still want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter