Seven

Little secret

I woke up, still in a trance, looking at the familiar surrounding. Hyejin's bedroom. I sat up and wanted to get off the bed when Hyejin came into the room.

"Don't move man, you look so pale." She rush over, supporting me as I stand. A faint memory spark in my head, the stranger from yesterday... My head hurts.

"You're lucky someone called me yesterday." Hyejin said suddenly like she could read my mind. "What are you thinking getting yourself in a messed up position?" She added.

I shook my head and press against my temples to try curb the pain.

"If he hadn't done so the guy would've already took advantage of you." She said softly. He?

"Who is he?" I gave her the curious frown. She paused for awhile, coughed then shrugged.
 "Some guy, stranger, passerby?" She later said. No, Hyejin is lying, I know her well. When she's caught red handed, it take her awhile to think of what to say. And normally she would choke on her own saliva.

I stared at her, showing that I knew she wasn't telling the truth.

"Bowh?" She tried it I have escape.
"You're a bad liar, y'know." I reminded her.

"Urgh! Fine, why can't I ever keep stuff from you." She spat in a joking manner.

"Cause best friends never keep each other in the dark, now what?" I was getting a little impatient.

"Aish- that he, Kwon Jiyong." She said quickly and softly.

Jiyong was there that night? Okay, this is getting very interesting. Afterwards, she explained what happen according to Jiyong. That he was there and he saw me struggling with someone so he came by to help. And when I ask her what was he wearing, she said he had a black wig on and a hat so no one noticed him when she came along.

I pondered over what she said. Why would he be in his wig if he's out for fun, and alone? That's very coincidental. Jiyong didn't say much, just told Hyejin to look after me and left the house.

"Maybe that's a sign..." Hyejin mention. "Maybe he's still secretly wanting you, or else he wouldn't even bother."

Maybe we didn't end at all, there is perhaps hope in us.

"Yah, I know he's having a fan meet in a hotel conference about their world tour. Come along, then you can see him and patch things up. He might want to see you too." She suggested.

And that was it, the day of the fan meet, where only certain number of fans can enter the room to meet the members of Bigbang personally. And I hesitantly stood within the energetic crowd, cheering individually as the 5 men make their way to the seats. I stood far away at the end, half hoping he would and would not see me. While they were thanking the fans, he glance over to my direction. Did he see me? I hope he did not... The purpose of today was to be able to let him know I'll be there for him no matter what and to thank him for the other night. So why am I so afraid that he'll see me?

"Ya, what are you doing?" Hyejin pulled me back up, standing on par with the rest of the crowd when I try to duck down. Meanwhile, fans were given the opportunity to ask questions.

"Don't you think its a little thick skin?" I said to Hyejin . "If he wanted to talk to me, he would've called already."

"Where did that bravery went? Don't you want his attention? Here's your chance!" she pulled me closer to her, nearing the frontline.

The speaker spoke "Any last question for Bigbang?" All of the audience wanted a chance to ask, and Hyejin raised hers as well as forcing my hands up.

"Andwae..Je-bal!" I struggled, forcing to loose the grip from Hyejin. It was too late. The speaker pointed towards the both of us and look straight at me. Damn it.

"Uh.." All eyes were on me, including him. A chill ran down my spine.

"Does Jiyong-Shi, likes anyone now?" It came out of my mouth. Everyone was whispering among themselves. BigBang just exchanged looks and Jiyong stared blankly at me.

"Oh ya, the rumored girl.." I heard someone said. Crap, I've certainly dug my own grave by asking the wrong question.

"Rumored girl.. Yea, who is she." Someone else said and seems like the crowd got into a debate of who is the 'mysterious' girl.

"Calm down.. Haha, maybe this is too personal.." The speaker politely replied on behalf. I was already half ashamed and embarrassed. My face feels so hot right now--

"Dara." jiyong suddenly said. "That girl I was with, is Dara. We've been together since."
He's eyes darted to me, no expressions but bit his lips and look away. The commotion starts within the crowd again. Everyone was shock.

Dara , how surprising yet at the same time expected. I knew it, a celebrity will never fall for an ordinary person. I was a fool; that day I saw them both in the practice room and since then he didnt call nor text me or find me... I knew something was off. What an idiot, in believing this adventure would actually be a good one. What a waste of time. Hyejin turned to me and gave a sympathetic look.

"Mianhae" she mouthed. I shook my head and smiled at her. Its not her fault that any of this happen. Its my own doing and decisions. I can't possibly force Jiyong to fall for me either right? I look at him for the last time before their farewell and left.

He didn't even look at me for that last time. Is this how you really want to say goodbye?