Second

Little secret

It has been a month ever since the incident. "I'll see you again." Still etched in my head. I guess it's his way of saying goodbye to some ordinary person maybe.

That afternoon, I was working in the cafe like every Saturday. This time, there were more people than expected.

"What's going on?" I ask my manager.

"You don't know? Bigbang was having a fan meet here in the mall." She replied. Right... Which make me remember  about what happened that night, something I tried hard to forget. No one knew about this, not even the ultimate fangirl craze Hyejin. If they are coming meant that I could see him, but it unlikely that he'll recognize or even remember me. Forget it.

Speak of the devil, Hyejin came into the cafe, holding onto  poster signage of bigbang. She look excited as usual. I balled my eyes at her in a jokingly manner, knowing that she'll ask me along even though I'm working. Before she started speaking, I shook my head in rejection.

"Don't worry, it just ended." She commented. "Even so, kwenchana, I don't want you end up hurt again. Plus I think they will hang around the shopping mall for awhile." She patted my back. Then I heard many voices, some were even high pitched in excitement. I turn towards the direction.
In came a tall guy in black coat and a hat on his head. He had sunglasses on which made it more prominent amongst to many people who are dressed casually.

"OMO! TOP!" I heard Hyejin squeal. She  together with my manager when crazy over the appearance of the tall then. Behind him, came another one; this time shorter by abit but about the same shape. His hair was red and he looks like... G.D.
No wait, I thought his hair was black? Or is it not him?

"JIYONG!!" I hear Hyejin again. Right, so that guy is confirmed G.D. He look so different from that night... The guy scanned through the crowd then stopped at my direction. Is he staring at me? There was no expression, just pretended like he don't know me. Had he really forgotten about me? The both of them went ahead to the counter, obvious of the commotion but acted like normal civilians. I continued cleaning tables, avoiding going near to the celebrities. However I'm starting to doubt if the JIYONG that day was a pretense to be him or is the real JIYONG. That guy could have been a real serial killer instead, naming himself G-D just cause of their resemblance. This is starting to creep me.

The both of them sat at a table which was not yet clean up. I was half hesitating but my manager was already staring at me. If I walk there, the people will probably death stare me. Eotoke...
I glance over at the stars and waited. At the same time, Top and my eyes met each other. He smiled then motion for me to clean up the table in a polite manner. I unwillingly walk over.

As I was wiping the table, G-D did not move or look at me; obvious that he does not even know me. I was right, the guy from the other night wasn't him at all, but an impersonator indeed.
In the midst of thoughts, i accidentally knock over G-D's coffee, causing it to spill all over his table and down his pants.

"OMO MIANHAE!" My mind went haywire and I clean his pants with the cloth I was holding. I was.... CLEANING HIS THIGH AREA. WHAT WAS I THINKING?? He pushed his chair back while i stepped as soon as I snapped out from the daze. TOP's mouth agape, staring at the incident. Not only that, there was commotion, girls shrieking and some cussing. This is so wrong. I can't do it, it's so embarrassing. All I did was bow profusely but G-D continued assuring that it was ok. No, don't kwenchana me, I'm about to faint right now.

"I need to change my pants, I'll get stylist noona here." He told TOP and they stood up.

"It's okay, accidents happen all the time." TOP turn to me and patted me on my back, loud enough so the people in the cafe heard it too. My face is burning red. I have no face to look up at them or anyone. After they left, I quickly went into the kitchen, not wanting to be bashed by Amy fans out there. Hyejin and the manager followed.

"No, mianhae, I messed up. It's so embarrassing, I think people's gonna sent death threats to me now." I said, choking up my tears.

"Are you crazy? You should feel lucky having to touch him. Dude, everyone's so jealous now." Hyejin replied.

"Yea, like I have caught unwanted attention." I told her.

"Many people would love to be in your position. TOP even touched you." Hyejin came close and caress my back. "Now your back is sacred, you better not wash it."

"I should have clean the table instead." The manager added. I'm not sure if its a gesture of comfort or was it what people really thought but I just couldn't face the customers out there, after what they've witness. I tried working as per normal but customers were giving me weird stares. It was just too much for me to take, I requested for an early leave. I prepared my caramel frappe (as usual) before I left by the back door, trying as hard to refrain from stares of people. As I close the door, I felt a tug from my sling bag as it pulled me right into the corner of the isolated area of the back door. Everything was too fast i
couldn't even catch who was it.

It was fast and the puller was strong. I knock against a wall and almost tumbled over my cup of frappe when the puller grab  onto the cup, snatch it away and took a sip.

"Thanks, you owe me one new drink anyway." he said. Dumbfounded, i stood still, staring back at him with a blank look.

"Who.. Why... No, what are you doing here?" I stammered.

"Didn't I say I'd see you again?" he sheepishly replied, winking away. I stared at his hair; the GD from just now was pink hair. Now he's is black.
How can I even trust a stranger so alike to a celebrity? But then again, 
If he's not the real GD, how does he know what happened earlier on?

"Stop staring, you make me blush, I know I'm handsome." he said, causing me to snapped out of my thoughts. I flinched, this guy is so thick skin D:

"If you're thinking about my looks," he continued. "I have to disguise myself."

It was a though that he coups read my mind.

"Khaja." He said
"Bowh?"
"Let's have fun today, since you're free now." He answered.

"Are you crazy, if people see us they'll spread rumors. Plus I don't even know you." I fought back. He was out of his mind. Even if he's the real GD or not he's still a stranger. He simply laughed gently, stop and lean in closer as I move back a little. What is he going to do?... Nothing. All he simply said was:

"I don't know what I should do to make you trust me but right now, let's forget about the world. Just you and me, go to places not everyone would normally go. Just for today, please."