Farewell

The Morning Star, Venus

After much deliberation, thinking, and the whole lot, I've decided to put this story to close. I know I have disappointed a lot of you (and myself), but I figured this has to be done.

The main reason is that I want to revise this story. I realized that there is so many plot holes, so many flaws that I've just noticed after my long hiatus and inspirational journey during this past months. There's just a lot of it that I need to change and I know I have to revise this from the main core, and thus ending this story first.

There are a lot of flaws in this story, ones that I just noticed after I read thousands and thousands of fanfic in other fanfiction site (namely fanfiction.net, dramione.org, grangerenchanted.com, etc.). After those long time of reading and reflecting on my abilities and all those stuff, I realised that I still need a long way to go. This story for instance, has very corny plot line as well as plot itself. The plot twists are not really a twist. There is also the ever present problem of grammar and vocabulary. The overcomplicated hierarchy I built up but do not have place to put. The long line of characters that are just name and never in the story. And there is also that one crucial thing, where I had to focus on my studies more.

This story is very complex and I have done numerous drafts. This story is basically done to be honest, and yet I still can't help saying that it's still not completed yet.

So, that's it. I will have to stop writing this. I will revise this, edit, cut, paste, and do a whole lot more writing and all those stuff.

Who knows, I probably will try and post this again, probably here, probably somewhere else. I can't guarantee I will use the same characters though. Probably I will end up writing in full OCs and making this story totally my own. But who knows?

I hope you enjoy reading this as far as the story goes. I have flaws, the story and characters are not perfect, but I hope you at least have fun reading it, because as stressful writing this story can get, it is very entertaining to write.

Well, anyway. Wish me good luck, and hopefully I can see you soon!