A Surprise Visitor

The Morning Star, Venus

“We told you, you girls are not coming!” Boyan shouted.

“And why is that? Because we are weak? Oh puh-lease!!! Do I need to demonstrate my powerful Angel’s Cry again in front of you so that you know that we are capable enough to beat all of you? Hmmm?” Pets argued back.

And that shut Boyan’s mouth for a bit. Even though, deep in his heart it hurt his pride to say that, but he would never ever dare to see or hear Pets demonstrated Angel’s Cry once more. Once in a life time was enough. He still remembered the feeling even though days have passed. He was very forgetful sometimes, but Angel’s Cry was not something he could forget, maybe not in this lifetime. He still remembered the feeling when Pets suddenly screamed at Ao Quan after he called her a sissy and then when she stood up proudly and attacked Ao Quan with arrows of broken window glasses was really frightening. Her scream was scary and her image at that time was even scarier.

Now he knew why her move was called Angel’s Cry. Because it really could make even angels cry, or at least it sounded like an angel’s cry or something like that. Basically it was horrible, really horrible. Her scream was so deafening that Boyan thought his ear drums were going to burst. And to tell the truth, even up till that moment he still had some minor hearing problems.

But even if that threat did shut his mouth, it did not shut him up long. And soon, GuiGui, Pets, Xiu, Wang Zi, and Wu Hu Jiang were back to their argument upon whether or not the girls should join the fight.

The moment they reached campus, Xiu, Pets, GuiGui, Wang Zi, and Wu Hu Jiang got the shock of their lives that they could not do anything but stop arguing and gasped their mouths open. In front of them, was Calvin, lip-locking to none other than…

“WU XIONG!” GuiGui shouted.

The couple immediately shot their eyes open and turned to see the gang walking towards them.

“Oh, you guys finally arrived. I didn’t notice,” Wu Xiong said.

“Of course you didn’t notice. You were busy making out with him!” Pets pointed out.

“I was surprise you guys didn’t eat each other’s heads instead,” Wang Zi commented.

“Care to explain?” GuiGui asked, turning her head to face Wu Xiong.

“Well-” Wu Xiong started.

“Wait,” Shao Xiang suddenly cut off. “Can you two, for the love of God, please, at least change the way you are sitting right now? It’s really annoys me.”

Calvin and Wu Xiong quickly exchanged looks and the next thing they knew they were giggling because of their positions. No wonder Shao Xiang was annoyed, who would not be when they saw Wu Xiong still sitting on Calvin’s lap with both her arms wrapped around his neck and both his arms around her waist.

“Aish. I really can’t believe you two,” Boyan said while shaking his head. “It is already hard enough to not have a girlfriend, but I also have to watch you two doing annoying lovey-dovey stuff. Now you know why I don’t watch ‘We Got Married’!” (Note: We Got Married is a popular Korean variety show in which celebrities get coupled up and pretend to be married.)

With everyone slowly shaking their heads, the couple did not have any chance to say no. And thus, they finally separated from each other and was now sitting next to each other, facing the others who were about to interrogate them.

“So?” Pets started while staring at the two.

“I think the girls should join the battle,” Calvin suddenly said.

Wu Xiong’s, GuiGui’s, and Pets’ eyes immediately widen upon hearing this.

“WHAT?!” Everyone suddenly exclaimed in front of Calvin.

“You’re joking, right?” Xiu asked.

“No,” Calvin said while slowly shaking his head, “and I know that at least two of you have thought about this.”

And then there was silence. Everyone secretly stealing glances towards each other, trying to find out what is on each other’s mind.

“You have to think this rationally. Ao Quan and his gang got more advantage because he basically knows everything about us. Just think. Who doesn’t know about Wu Hu Jiang and their tricks? And he knows Wang Zi inside out. He can even copy his moves if you guys forgot about it. And I’m confident that he knows my traits too. Our info is basically out there for them to search for, so we’re at disadvantage here,” Calvin said. He was waiting for the others to make a comment, but since there was none, he continued.

“The only ones he did not know are Xiu, GuiGui, and Wu Xiong. He probably did not know much about Pets too, but after they experience Angel’s Cry the other day, I’m 100% positive that they will look up at your background,” he said while looking at Pets.

“If we left the girls out of this, the only advantage we have is Xiu. And no offense, Xiu, but the truth is even though you have great strategic mind, your power alone is not strong enough.” And with that, Xiu slowly nodded.

“That leaves us with Wu Xiong and GuiGui. Even if they somehow found out that Wu Xiong is actually the second young mistress of the Cai Family, Cai Yi Zhen, they cannot do anything since any information about her is highly secretive. And GuiGui, well, I don’t think they can find anything about her, since even we don’t know much, right?”

Everyone listened quietly to what Calvin said and thinks in silence.

“To tell you the truth, I was having the same thought as him since yesterday,” Benji finally confessed. “But I kept it to myself since I’m still trying to figure out another way so that you girls don’t have to join us. It’s dangerous and girls aren’t supposed fight.”

“Oh please!” Wu Xiong suddenly exclaimed. “I’ve been in more battle than any of you!” she said while pointing at the guys in front of her. “If there’s a person that has to fight then it should be me!”

“And don’t you dare talk back about anything to me!” Wu Xiong continued as she saw Hong Zheng about to say something, pointing her finger to Hong Zheng who immediately startled by it. “GuiGui and I have shared many battles together so I know she is more than capable to join this fight. And as far as my observation, I believe that Pets’ power is not far below from you guys.”

And silence once more. But different from the previous ones, this time instead of thinking, they were now staring at each other. They really loved having intense glare battle, didn’t they?

“So, that’s it then?” George suddenly said, attracting the others’ attention. And with that the glare battle continued.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day of the full moon was just three days away and the gang was busy arranging strategy for their fight against Ao Quan and his gang. They finally settled with GuiGui and Xiu handling defense, Pets, Wu Xiong, and Hong Zheng handling distance attacks, and the rest handling the close range offense.

Even though the boys were reluctant to do so, they do not have a choice but to let the girls join them since what Calvin said was pretty much true and without the girls they would have too much disadvantages against Ao Quan and his gang.

So there they were, back in campus, just walking in the hallway on their way home.

“Hei, Xiong, you haven’t told us what’s the deal with you two,” GuiGui suddenly said while pointing at Wu Xiong.

The others tried not to turn their heads toward Wu Xiong, but failed miserably and ended up filling their hearts with jealousy. Well, who wouldn’t? Any person that was currently single would be when they watched Wu Xiong and Calvin together. Over the past few days after the others busted them making out with each other, these two had been nothing but lovey-dovey towards each other. At first it was just holding hands, then hugging, and cuddling, and next was the intense make out session. It was alright if they did it in private, the main problem was that they did it in public as if the others were invisible.

Like just then, they kept walking on the back while whispering sweet nothings to each other with the occasional kisses here and there. It was alright if they were doing that by just holding hands, but their position just made it worse. With Calvin’s hand around her shoulder and her arm wrapped around his waist, any normal person would be sick to see them, and not just singles, people that already had partners were also sick to see their actions.

“I thought we’re already obvious enough. We’re dating,” Wu Xiong answered.

“I know but what I mean is how did you guys start? It was just too sudden,” GuiGui argued.

“Well, I like to keep that private, thank you,” Calvin said.

“You know me, Gui. Things just happened quickly and the next thing we knew we were making out and dating each other,” Wu Xiong reasoned out.

GuiGui did not comment any further. Well, it was not very known, but among members of Twelve Noble Families and few close acquaintances, Wu Xiong had a reputation of being a player. No one really knew how her every relationship started because every time she kept saying the same thing, that everything just happened. And as for Calvin, well no one really knew about him really. He was very mysterious and since he said that he wanted to keep this one private, then there would be no chance for them to find out what exactly happened to those two that made them like this.

“GuiGui. Just leave the two alone. It is already sickening to watch them now. We don’t need the full details on how they ended up together,” Wang Zi said.

“Yup. And I bet it is not that good either. Probably filled with more sickening stuff,” Xiu commented this time.

“Hey, don’t say that,” Wu Xiong replied. But before she could say anything else to defend both her and Calvin’s dignity, she was stopped when suddenly a crowd of students ran passed them in a hurry.

Everyone was taken by surprise to see the empty hallway suddenly filled with hundreds of students trying to go to the main gate. Everyone was pushing each other and running, trying to get there faster.

“Classmate, is something happened? Why are you all running?” Shao Xiang asked to one of the students he grabbed.

“Someone’s here in the main gate,” the girl quickly replied. Without waiting any further, the girl immediately run towards the main gate.

GuiGui and the others looked at each other in confusion.

“Who could it be?” Pets asked.

“It’s not possible that it is a threat since there is no warning siren,” Boyan reasoned out.

“I think we better check it out,” Benji said. And with that they immediately joined the rest of the campus, running in the hallway towards the main gate.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A handsome man sat inside his white Lamborghini, observing the crowded main gate. He looked around and sighed. This always happened every time. This was one of the reasons he did not go out much. But this time he had too. The matter he was about to deal with was way too important for him to just stay back.

He looked around once more and spotted the person he wanted to see in the crowd. With that he immediately went out. The moment his face was out of that vehicle, time stood still. Gasps could be heard from every corner of the campus. He slowly looked around and could see everyone was entrance by his charms. After having a final look he finally closes the door of his car and leaned against it.  

He then slowly took out the shades that cover his eyes. Here and there girls kept whispering ‘So cool’, ‘So handsome’, ‘Who is he?’ He ignored them, he was used to it. Then, he spotted the person he was trying to find and slowly let out a small smirk.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The moment GuiGui and the others finally reached the main gate they immediately saw the handsome man. Pets was already busy gasping just like the other girls while the boys were busy thinking of the identity of the mysterious man.

“What’s he doing here?” GuiGui whispered.

“GuiGui, you better go. I’ll distract him as long as I can,” Wu Xiong said.

“Did you tell him anything?” GuiGui suddenly asked.

“What? Why would I do that?” Wu Xiong replied.

“Did you tell anything to your Jie or Da Dong Ge? Come on Wu Xiong, you know that your Jie is basically a Siamese twin with Da Dong Ge and that Da Dong Ge will always tell him everything,” GuiGui said. She was in panic and Wu Xiong could tell.

“I swear I haven’t said anything to anyone,” Wu Xiong defended herself. “Hurry, you better go before—“

“Wu Ying Jie! Come out here,” the man suddenly called.

Whispers could be heard here and there. Everyone was asking the same thing “Who the hell is Wu Ying Jie?”

He looked around once more and finally settled upon one spot before finally shouting “You dare to turn your back on me?”

Everyone looked towards the direction he was looking and immediately saw GuiGui trying to escape. GuiGui suddenly stopped when she felt all eyes upon her. She should have known. No one could escape his eagle eye.

Slowly GuiGui turned around and face the mysterious man. And even though she was reluctant she had no choice but to walk to him. Her cover had been blown so might as well deal with it. Wu Xiong gave her an encouraging squish on her shoulder, signaling her that everything was going to be alright. But GuiGui knew that things would not be alright. Still, she nodded briefly towards her best friend.

Pets looked at GuiGui as she slowly walked passed her. She was bewildered to hear what the man said and to see GuiGui actually responding to him. What did this mean really?

The moment GuiGui stopped in front of him, everyone went quiet. They could feel the tension between the two. Unconsciously some people started to project force fields around themselves, just in case this two great fighters suddenly attack each other.

But, the fight never started, instead the man let out a big smile that melt every girl’s heart. “Don’t you miss me?” he said with open arms.

GuiGui quickly make an ‘X’ mark in front of him using her index finger and pouted. “I’m not in the mood to hug you.”

“Three years of not seeing each other and this is how you treat me? Very nice, Ying Jie, very nice,” the man replied while quietly putting his hands on his pockets.

“Just say it quickly and get it over with. You’re making a commotion here,” GuiGui whined.

“If that’s what you want. Let’s talk in private, please lead the way,” he said while gesturing her to take him to whatever place she wanted.

Everyone quickly scrambled away after realizing that there was not much to see, everyone except Wu Xiong, Pets, Xiu, Wang Zi, Calvin, and Wu Hu Jiang. They slowly and quietly followed the two.

GuiGui took him to a deserted area of the school, just under the big oak tree. It was not really private, but people rarely passed there. Especially with rumors that say it was a haunted place. The others quickly followed and quietly hid themselves behind the pillars of the building.

“Hey. Who is that guy and why is he calling GuiGui ‘Wu Ying Jie’?” Wang Zi whispered to no one in particular.

“Well, might as well tell you guys. That is the other owner of this school, the young master of Wu Family, Wu Ji Zun or commonly known as Wu Chun,” Wu Xiong answered.

“He’s Wu Chun? Wow, I never knew that The Noble Families have such a handsome member,” Pets commented.

“Why is he looking for GuiGui? Do they know each other?” George asked this time.

Wu Xiong opened and said “Well, he is…”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Quick just say what do you want to say and leave,” GuiGui said.

“Is this your way of talking to me, my dearest Mei Mei?” Wu Chun asked.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Mei Mei?!” Everyone except Wu Xiong exclaimed. (Note: Mei Mei 妹妹 means little sister)

“That’s right. The person we all know as GuiGui is actually none other than Wu Chun’s little sister, Wu Ying Jie, the young mistress of the Wu Noble Family,” Wu Xiong explained.

“WHAT?!”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Lao Ge, do you know how hard it is for me to hide my identity for three whole years? Even I have to keep it from my best friend. And now because you suddenly barged in, everyone knows,” GuiGui whined.

“Aish! Come here you!” Chun suddenly hugged her. “Don’t you miss your favorite older brother? Because I the hell sure that I miss my favorite little sister.”

“I’m your only sister so of course I’m your favorite. And I have no choice but to make you my favorite since you’re the only brother I have,” she said while hugging him back. And for a moment the intense family reunion has now become sweeter.

“Really Ge, why do you have to come to campus? Why not just go to my house?” she asked while letting go of his hug.

“Have you forgotten? I’m one of the people who designed your house security system, so I know perfectly well how hard it is for unauthorized people to enter. And I figured since it’s such a hassle to break your security system just to surprise you, so why not just come to the campus instead. Besides, I’m part owner, so take this as I’m auditing the campus,” he explained.

“Really, Ge, tell me why are you here?” GuiGui asked, suddenly turning serious.

“You know perfectly well why I’m here,” Chun answered.

Before she could say anything back, Chun quickly created a force field around them. Because of his basic element, earth, Chun was able to make his force field a bit thicker and darker with soil when he wanted too, just like this time. Because it was a bit or perhaps a lot thicker to some people (the thickness of a force field depended on the power level of the user), it was sound proof. And also because it was darker, it allowed people to see what was going on inside the force field, but not enough for them to read the person’s lips. So basically by using this force field, any secret was safe even though it was in the open.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“What is he doing now?” Shao Xiang asked.

“He’s projecting a force field so that we cannot know what they’re talking about,” Wu Xiong explained.

Even though right now it was already pointless for them to spy at the two, they kept rooted on their spot, not wanting to miss anything from the Wu siblings, even if they did not know what they were talking about.

“You know, I don’t know whether this is good news or bad news for us. But if Chun Ge really came here for the reason I think he came here for, then GuiGui can’t join the fight,” Wu Xiong said, which earns confusing looks from the others.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inside the force field GuiGui and Chun were currently staring at each other.

“Lao Ge, tell me honestly,” GuiGui started.

“Back off from the fight, Mei. We know that you should not even join Wang Zi’s fight in the first place or even defending the campus with Wu Xiong, so back off,” Chun said calmly.

“What? How did you--?” GuiGui asked.

“Come on, Mei. Is it been that long since you left home that you forgotten our traits as a member of Twelve Noble Families? Don’t you think that when Yi Zhen gave that needle to Zhe Yun, she was not going to say anything to Da Dong or me? You’re my sister; they are bound to tell me,” Chun answered.

“Please Ge, just this once,” GuiGui pleaded.

“And then what? Risk the same thing that happened three years ago to happen again? Not a chance.”

“But Ge—“

“Ying Jie, let me remind you that it was because of that incident we sent you here, to prevent you from going into more battles or fights,” Chun said. He exhaled some of his frustration away before. “Mom and dad should have listened to me when I told them to make you stay at home and homeschooled you rather than being here.”

“And what? Steal my freedom?” GuiGui said while crossing her arms.

And the staring battle continued.

“Really Ge, it’s just not fair,” GuiGui whined once more.

“We’re just trying to protect you,” Chun reasoned out.

“It’s not fair! Do you know how hard it is for me not to know what happened to all you guys?! Not being able to see the progress? Every day I’m worried because I don’t know who is still alive, who is alright, and who is injured. And you know what is worse, the fact that I cannot do anything to help and just stay here!” GuiGui exclaimed.

“We had to protect you. And you do realize that everyone who was there that day wanted to protect you. Do you know how dangerous it was? We thought we lost you,” Chun said.

“But Ge! It’s different. I’m older now, I’m wiser. And it’s not a large scale battle field. Please. Just let me!”

“No more buts, Ying Jie. I’m the one in charge of your safety since mom and dad are both still in battle, and I say that you can’t join the fight,” Chun ordered.

These two were on the edge of their self-control. It was not a habit for the sibling to bicker but when they do, it is dangerous. None of them wanted to back off. Both were just as stubborn as the other.

“Make me,” GuiGui suddenly said.

She suddenly stretched out her hands up, trying to project a stronger force field that could break Chun’s original one. However, before she could do anything else, Chun was a step ahead of her. Using his hands, he motioned the ground to go up. Just as GuiGui’s force field began to take shape, the ground surrounding them outside Chun’s force field suddenly went up, creating a wall around them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

George and Wang Zi immediately went on high alert and was about to go to the two to stop them before Wu Xiong suddenly stopped them.

“Don’t,” she said, “It’s useless. He’s already project the fortress. No one can breach it.”

“But she might get hurt,” Wang Zi reasoned out.

“She won’t be. He’s her brother, he will never hurt her,” Wu Xiong assured them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Mei, I know your defense maneuver is the best, but don’t you forget that I know all your tricks,” Chun said.

“Not all of it,” GuiGui hissed.

And out of nowhere, GuiGui suddenly launched her fist towards him. Luckily for Chun, he was quick enough to dodge it. However, it was not over. GuiGui kept throwing punches at him from all directions with the occasional kicks here and there, while Chun tried to avoid them. The power battle had now turned into a fist fight, in which Chun was bewildered to be a part of.

“Since when did you attack?” Chun asked in between punches and kicks and ducks.

“Since three years ago,” she answered while trying to tackle him with a low reverse roundhouse kick, in which he successfully avoid by jumping.

Chun did not comment any further and just fought her. Even though she was his sister, Chun never back down from a fight, or worse, let her win. It was his principle of being a good sportsman. Just like GuiGui, he threw punches and kicks here and there, in which she also managed to avoid. And just to be fair, he did not use any magic power whatsoever.

Chun kept thinking hard upon how his sister managed to attack. She never attacked. Well, actually she had that one time, in which was completely destructive.

The moment Chun lost his guard; GuiGui launched her fist in full force. Luckily for Chun, his reflexes were quick enough to dodge it.  GuiGui could not stop her fist in time and caused her to punch the force field he created around them. However, that did not seem to affect her at all.

Chun was about to launch a counter attack when he heard cracking sound. He immediately turned his head and found the force field and the fortress he just created slowly cracked. He looked at the crack carefully and then looked at GuiGui’s fist.

‘So that’s it,’ he thought.

He realized that his sentences before were wrong. True that GuiGui never attacked, but that as in never used her attacking power. And right now, she did not use her attack power to attack. When he looked closely, all her hands and feet were covered with small force fields, a mini version of her previous one that could destroy his original force field and apparently his fortress. Right now GuiGui was attacking purely on strength, speed, and accuracy, but without any additional attack power.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Oh no,” Wu Xiong said after she witness the wall began to crack.

“What’s wrong?” Pets asked this time.

“This is bad, they’re getting serious,” She answered.

“What do you mean?” Xiu asked.

“Do you see that crack over there?” she asked in which the others nodded, “The wall is not easily broken and if there is a crack then their fight is now in full power.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Neither Chun nor GuiGui wanted to give up the fight. They both kept throwing punches after punches, kicks after kicks towards each other. And it seemed both are equally match. Whenever one attacked, the other one would be able to block it or attacked using the same move.  Determination could be seen straight through their eyes. They were both on fire and no one wants to surrender. The battle was so intense that sparks started flying all over the place. It was an amazing sight to see, but also terrifying at the same time.

GuiGui started her attack again by throwing hundreds of punches towards Chun’s body. She attacked with amazing speed that with eyes it looked like she was only punching him once or twice. Left, right, up, and down, she punched and kicked like there would be no tomorrow. Every part of Chun’s body was her target, except his face. She would not dare to hit his face. And besides, it was also the one rule of the Wu Family had since the beginning, never hit or injured anyone in the face and on the area. Even if they are fighting for their last breath, they were still people with honor and dignity, thus they would never go that low into attacking that certain part of their enemies’ body.

Chun was not giving any chances to his little sister. He ducked and dodged all the punches and kicks she had been throwing at him. He just needed a perfect moment to immobilize her.

GuiGui had a feeling that Chun might just waiting for her to loosen up for his attack that was why she did not stop to even catch a breath. She needed to win against him to proof that she was strong enough now.

She suddenly jumped into the air and did an overhead flying spinning kick to attack the side of his head. She was quite confident that her brother would not see this coming. But she was wrong. Chun ducked as quickly as she kicked and was able to avoid the fierce kick. As he took a glimpse of GuiGui who was still in mid-air and trying to balance herself, Chun finally saw an opportunity, and he was not going to waste it.

As soon as GuiGui’s feet touched the ground, Chun immediately gathered all the energy into his hand and quickly balled it up into a fist. Seconds later, GuiGui was caught by surprise by Chun’s fist charging towards her. However, as surprised as she was, she still has her guard up and she quickly thought of a counter attack. With nothing else in mind, GuiGui immediately strengthen the small force field around her hand and quickly punched Chun. What happened next was out of everyone’s scenarios.

GuiGui’s reflexes were so quick that the moment she launched her fist, was the same time as Chun launched his. And since they were targeting each other, the two fists met up in the middle and hit each other. The aftermath of this collision was beyond imagination. With all Chun’s energy gathered on that fist and GuiGui’s force fields all focus on that single fist, it became much more dangerous. It was like battling nuclear with nuclear and the outcome was never good. When the two fists met, the energy projected by them was so great that it sent out sparks because of the friction. And milliseconds later because the energy was too great for both of them to handle, they were both thrown out of the way by the massive force. Not only that, the energy also caused Chun’s original force field to shatter and almost caused the same thing to happen to the fortress. Luckily, the fortress was 100 times stronger so it did not have a lot of damages except a few cracks on here and there.

Everyone outside the fortress was waiting patiently and was completely taken by surprise to see the bright glow cause from the sparks and the cracking of the wall. Wu Xiong was very terrified to see that the brother and sister had fought that serious to be able to make the wall crack in multiple places because she knew very well that the fortress was basically unbreakable. The others were just staying there quietly, secretly amazed at how good GuiGui’s fighting power and Chun’s too, even though they could not really see or hear anything that happened.

GuiGui and Chun were thrown back by a couple of feet, it was lucky for them that the wall Chun created surrounds a quite large area so they did not get thrown until they hit the wall because if they did, it would be fatal.

“Why are you so stubborn about this fight?” Chun asked while trying to get up.

“They are my friends and friends stick together through thick and thin,” GuiGui said also trying to get up. “They need me, Ge. The one that challenged us is unusual.”

Chun did not say anything and just looked at her. He was ready to fight again, even though his breath was getting shorter by the minute. GuiGui on the other hand, was already tired. It has been a long time since she did a sparing with Chun. Moreover, that last attack drained most of her strength. Even though her breathing was still subtle, but inside her heart was pounding rapidly, trying to supply as much power and oxygen it could to her body. And she knew that Chun attacks her, she would not have a chance to give a counter attack and will lose to him, which at the end meant that he would not allow her to fight.

Of course, you may think that she could just runaway to fight Ao Quan and then comeback, either way Chun would never know since he was not with her all the time. Well, that was absolutely wrong. Just like what happened in the previous years when GuiGui was not allowed to go anywhere Chun or their parents had not approved, GuiGui would be guard by bodyguards 24/7. And just to make sure she won’t escape the guards’ eyes, they put a tracking device on her.

This would probably be her fate after this duel ended. And also the long lecture about why she should not join and that she was still immature and bla bla bla…  She sometimes hated this side of her brother. Even though it came very rarely and she knew that he did that because he loved her, but still, it was quite annoying when he did that.

GuiGui’s thought about what was going to happen suddenly disappeared when she saw Chun raising both his hands, trying to prepare for his next attack. She was ready. Not to attack, but just to project a force field around herself. Hey, even if she could not win this, she could not go down without a fight.

But to her surprise and everyone else’s, instead of attacking her, Chun suddenly lowered the wall back to ground. As soon as the wall blended perfectly with the ground, Wu Xiong and the others immediately rushed towards them, only to find GuiGui rooted to the spot, bewildered with what had just happened.

“Why?” GuiGui said softly.

Chun let out a deep sigh and then looked at the others before finally looking at her. “You said it yourself. You’re older now, you’re more mature. And I think you really love your friends to back them up this much.”

GuiGui was about to open , but Chun immediately cut her off. “Go fight and win. I don’t want to see my sister get hurt, but I need to realize that you’re not a helpless girl anymore. And besides, these guys will protect you, right?” he said while looking at the boys, in which they immediately gave him a ninety degree bow and gongshou that Pets also followed.

“Good. Because I will go after you guys personally if something happened to her,” he said which made the boys shivered. Dealing with Noble Family was no joke and when Chun said they would protect GuiGui that meant they HAVE TO protect her.

“I’ll send some paramedics to treat your wounds,” Chun said while putting his shades back on.

“No need. I have all the medicines I need at home and I can treat myself perfectly well,” GuiGui replied.

“Well, I just send them to you just in case,” he said back.

He let out another deep sigh before finally walking towards her. “I’m going back now. Take care,” he said while patting her head.

And with that, he slowly walked towards where he parked his car. Everyone was watching as he left. And they could not help to admit that he was indeed very cool.

“Ge!” GuiGui shouted, which made Chun turns around. “How did you know about the fight? As far as I know it, Zhe Yun Jie only has information regarding the first and perhaps the second attack, but she did not know anything about the fight we’re going to have.”

Chun just let out a smirk and said “I think you already knew the answer.”

GuiGui fell into deep thoughts upon hearing what Chun said. ‘Is it ‘him’?’ she thought. ‘How can it be? This fight is highly classified. If ‘he’ somehow knew than he has to see it personally from a close range, but that is impossible. All the surveillance cameras around the house and the area didn’t show anything.’

“Oh, and one more thing,” Chun said, distracting her from her thought. “Yi Zhen, I’m letting you off this time, but I hope you remember that the reason you are here is to avoid battles and fights, not to join them.” Wu Xiong could not do anything but just listened and nodded towards what he had said to her.

As Chun slowly walked pass them to his car, everyone watched him from behind, sending him off.

“Ge!” GuiGui shouted again as Chun opened his car door. “Please send my regards to Ella Jie!”

Chun let out a playful smirk before finally saying “Go home first and then I’ll send you my regards.” And with that the handsome man finally drove off.