2. Chapter

Don't close your eyes

"Min Jinal, are you paying attention to the lesson?" Your biology teacher called out. You opened your eyes and lifted your head up.

"Yes.. Mr. Kim.." You mumbled tiredly. Your classmates were giggling and your biology teacher wasn't pleased, he looked angry.

"An hour detention after school here, do you understand, miss Min?" He was looking into your eyes as if he could burn a holes at your eyes.

"Yes.. I understand.." You sighed. After that the lesson went on and on. You could feel that someone was watching your every single move. You let your gaze pass to every student but no one wasn't looking at you. Am I grazy or what..? Then you looked out of the window but there wasn't anything that would have been looking at you. Strange... 

*pringgg*

The school bell rang for the sign of the lunch break. You collected all your stuff and went out of the class as fast as you could and down stairs to your locker. You opened it and put your books in it. Three more hours to go.. Oh wait, four.. I forgot.. Yoongi will be so mad at me, great.. You felt a tap on your shoulder and you turned around immediately. Jungkook was behind you. Your grumpy mood was a long gone now when Jungkook was with you. He smirked playfully.

"Ready for lunch?" He asked and took your hand gently.

"Of course. I'm starving!" You said, closed your locker and at the same time your stomach growled. Jungkook giggled. Aww~ He is so cute when he giggles- Wait, what!? 

~~~

*at the cafeteria*

"Are you sure that you're going to eat all that food?" Jungkook asked you. You punched him lightly and he laughed.

"Yes and did you notice that you have more food on your plate than I do? Pig.." You murmured the last part.

"What did you say?" He leaned over the table closer to you with a smirk playing on his lips.

"Nothing!" You quickly answered, paniced. He was leaning closer and closer and you went farther.

"Are you sure?" He whispered. You just nodded and he put his hand on your cheek.

"W-what are you d-doing?" Your voice was shaking. He smirked and put his thumb over your lips. Then he sat back down and you were confused.

"You had some food on your lips so I cleaned it" he still had that smirk on his face. You blushed and turned your head down. Why is my heart fluttering? Am I- No, he is your BEST FRIEND. Min Jinal, he is your best friend, you can't fall for him. You just can't.

"Miss Min, remember your detention after school in my class!" Your biology teacher walked past you. Your eyes got big and Jungkook looked at you, suprised.

"A detention, huh? What did you do at this time?" He sighed. You just looked at him, guilt can be seen in your eyes.

"I... Slept?" You answered quietly. Jungkook's eyes softened when he saw your look in your eyes.

"I'll wait for you after school, okay?" He finally said.

"That would be nice, thank you, Jungkook.." You looked at him and smiled warmly, eyes shining mint green and light yellow.

"Remember your eyes.." Jungkook warned you and your eyes widened.

"Oh, right, thanks. Again" you controlled your eye color changing. I have to practise this but damn.. Jungkook is making this hard! Damn you Kookie for doing things hard for me! Jinal, focus.. 

*pringgg*

"Let's go, we have math" Jungkook said as he stood up.

Someone saw you..

Again..

~~~

Eoo, hi everyone!^^ Over 30 view already?!?! XoX That is a lot to me! Thank you, lovely readers! I appreciate that a lot~ Thank you, thank you! <3

-TheBlackButterfly