5. Chapter

Don't close your eyes

*Wednesday*

"Jinal! Jungkook told me everything, are you okay? Does it hurt now?" Kim Taehyung ran to you at school.

"Ah, V. I'm okay and it doesn't hurt now 'cause painkillers" you smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Glad you're okay" Park Jimin came to you two. 

"Yeah" Kim Namjoon said as he hugged you. 

"We were so worried about you" Jung Hoseok said and hugged you, too. Then you saw Taecyeon glaring you and you were confused, again.

"Why is Taecyeon glaring at you like he wants to eat you?" Jungkook asked as he was back hugging you.

"No idea. He is weird anyway so maybe he has always been doing that?"  You guessed. Or not. Why is he coming here? Taecyeon was coming closer to you and BTS (Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung, Namjoon and Hoseok likes to call their group BTS).

"Jinal, why are you so pale? Did something happen to you?" Taecyeon asked you like he cares. Your acting skills are so bad, don't even try. You rolled your eyes.

"It's none of your business so go away. You don't even care so why bother to ask?" You said, clearly annoyed. Taecyeon was "shocked" by your cold words.

"I still do care about you" he said quietly. You just sighed Liar.

"I don't believe you, you're lying" you said and felt your eyes to change color so you quickly turned around.

"Then why did you just turn around? It's 'cause you're crying?" He asked "worriedly".

"Why won't you just let us be!? Are you blind or something!?! SHE ISN'T CRYING!!" Jungkook yelled, he was angry because of Taecyeon.

"Take it easy, man! I'm just being nice" Taecyeon held out his hand. That's it! You turned around and faced Taecyeon, your eyes glowing crimson red.

"You being nice!? NICE!? YOU turned to be a complete fool after you TWISTED my wrist a year ago! I can't NEVER FORGIVE you that!" You yelled at him and BTS and Taecyeon were staring at you with widened eyes.

"Ji-Jinal? Y-your eyes are c-crimson red!" Taecyeon's voice was shaking. Then it hit you Ou I.. Forgot.. Ooops... 

"I-I-I..." You looked at Jungkook for help.

"Don't tell anyone! I beg you, please!" You begged them. They were still staring at you like they had never seen a human before.

"Why?" Taecyeon finally opened his mouth. You paniced and shook your head.

"'Cause if they find out about me still being alive.. I won't see the next sunrise. Please, don't tell anyone! Please!" Your eyes turned to deep blue and they were shocked, once again.

"Are you supposed to be dead!?" Taehyung asked you, stunned.

"Y-yes.." You answered sadly.

"Wait? Who are they?" Taecyeon asked you. He was serious this time. You looked at them and then you looked at Jungkook.

"They are..."

~~~

Shorter chapter^^'

-TheBlackButterfly