6. Chapter

Don't close your eyes

*Friday*

It was a rainy day and your brother forced you to go buy some food. You were holding tightly on your umbrella because the wind was strong. Yoongi is so.... Argh! Why I had to go? Why didn't he go by himself? HE has a car and I don't so I have to walk. "I have some work to do so I'm busy"  what an excuse.. You rolled your eyes as you kept walking. 

Finally you reached the store and you went inside. You saw a lot of shop shelves that were groaning weight of goods. Soooo.... Where should I start..? You took a shopping cart and started to roam around the store. As you were passing shelves, someone was watching you from a distance so you won't notice.

Milk, rice, cereals, bread, papers, pens, eggs... Am I missing something? ... No? ... You went to cashier to pay for all the things.

"Have a nice evening" the cashier smiled at you sweetly. You smiled back and took the shopping bags and left.

"Whyyyy..." it was still raining and now you had bags to carry and at the same time you have to use your umbrella so you won't be wet when you reach home. You tried to open your umbrella but failed. Yoongi, you-

"Miss? Do you perhaps need any help?" A warm voice was asking. You turned around and saw a familiar, brown haired tall boy.

"Jungkook? Oh, yes.. I would be grateful" your eyes were sparkling, literally. Jungkook saw that and cleared his throat.

"I didn't know your eyes could radiant so beautifully like stars in the night sky" he said and took your bags. You were suprised. Radiant?

"My eyes were.. Sparkling?? What?" You opened the umbrella for the both of you.

"Yes, you didn't know your eyes could radiant?" He asked, confuse could be seen in his eyes.

"N-no, I didn't. Wow..." You were amazed. Sparkling eyes... But when do they radiant? This is going to be so hard...

~~~

"Yoongi! I'm home and Jungkook is here too!" You shouted when you took off your shoes.

"Did you get everything that I asked?" He came out of his room. You nodded and Jungkook gave him the shopping bags.

"Here and Yoongi hyung?" 

"Huh? Yes, Jungkook"

"Did you know Jinal's eyes can radiant?"

"N-no?" Yoongi was confused like you were too.

"Well, they do but I don't know how and when" you said as you put things that you bought on their right places.

*Zzap*

And all got dark.

"O-oppa? Jungkook? Where are you??" You were turning around even though you couldn't see anything.

"A!" You felt a sudden tap on your shoulder and you startled by it.

"We are in the livingroom, come here Ji" Jungkook called you. Livingroom?? Then who tapped my shoulder!? You quickly made your way in the darkness to the livingroom where your older brother and Jungkook were. Their phones were on so there was a little bit of light.

"Y-you both were here all this time?" You asked. They looked at each other and then at you, both confused by your sudden question.

"Yes, why?" Yoongi said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Ji, is something wrong?" Jungkook asked you as you sat between them on the couch.

"Nothing, I just imaged that someone tapped my shoulder when lights went off.." You mumbled. They looked at each other and Yoongi stood up.

"Where?" He asked.

"In the kitched" you answered and Yoongi went there.

After a while he came back.

"No one was there and I checked all the rooms too, nothing" he said as he sat back on the couch.

"Then it was all my imagination.." You said. Jungkook hugged you.

"If it's okay, can I stay over the night?" Jungkook said as he hugged you closer to him.

"Yes, you're always welcomed" Yoongi smiled. You yawned and closed your eyes. It didn't take you a long time to fall asleep.

"Actually, I have something to tell you, hyung" Jungkook whispered and checked that you were still asleep.

"Go on, she won't wake up" Yoongi whispered back to the younger boy who nodded.

"So, today when she went to the store, I were there just walking and saw her. I was going to say hi to her but then I saw a man watching her intensively. He was there just staring at her all the time she was in the store. After Jinal came out of the store she failed opening the umbrella and at the same time the man was approaching her but I was faster. When we were walking, that man was following us! He followed us all the way back here. He had dark clothes and a mask and I've seen him watching and following Jinal for the past couple weeks" Jungkook told him. Yoongi couldn't believe what he heard.

"So you're trying to tell me that my baby sister has a stalker!?" Yoongi yelled and you woke up.

"Why are you yelling? I'm trying to sleep..." And you fell asleep again.

"I should probably take her to her own bed to sleep so we can talk better" Jungkook said as he stood up and picked you up bridal style.

~~~

6. Chapter is out, finally! Who is the "stalker", hmm? Comments are loved^^

-TheBlackButterfly