7. Chapter

Don't close your eyes

*Saturday*

"Jungkook" you were talking with Jungkook as you were in his house.

"Jinal" he smirked. That smirk is so perf- STOP NOW.

"So, what should we do?" you asked him as you were sitting on his room floor and studying his face. He looked at you and smiled.

"Am I that handsome that you have to watch me every single second? And I don't know" he sat next to you and put his arm around your neck. Your eyes widened slightly but you let him rest his arm around your neck.

"You like to do that a lot" you looked at him.

"I like to do what?" he was confused like always. You rolled your eyes and took his arm off of your neck.

"To put your arm around my neck" you said as simply as you could. A little blush rise on his cheeks. Cute~ 

"Ou.."

"But it's okay, I'm used to it" you laughed and put his arm back around your neck.

"Kookie oppa!" Someone was calling Jungkook and that someone ran into his room where you two were. That someone was Jungkook's little sister, Jeon Minah. She has a long, curly dark brown hair and brown eyes and she is 5 years old.

"What now Min?" Jungkook sighed and you were suprised. She was looking at you and a big smile crept on her lips.

"Jinal unnie!" She ran into your arms. You hugged her and Jungkook let his arm slowly to slip off of your neck.

"Hi to you too, Min" you smiled warmly. Minah looked into your eyes and then she looked at Jungkook and then back at you.

"Kookie oppa is a bad oppa because he didn't tell me that Jinal unnie is here" she said with an accusatory tone and with a pout. Jungkook and you looked at each other and Jungkook just shook his head.

"He didn't? What a bad oppa you have. Should he bake you some cookies for an apologize?" You said and glanced at Jungkook with a smirk playing on your lips. Jungkook glared at you angrily.

"Will oppa really do that? Oppa never bakes for me.." Minah glanced at Jungkook quickly before she put her little arm around you.

"Yes, he will, right Kookie?" You said with a tone on 'right' word and a little bit of crimson red flashed in your eyes. He paniced a little.

"Y-yes, of course I will do anything for my lovely little sister" Minah let go of you and started jumping around Jungkook's room.

"Let's go~" you picked Minah up and followed grumpy Jungkook. Haha.. To be honest, Kookie's cooking skills are amazing... 

~~~

"Kookie oppa, can you do a pink and a blue and a red and a green and a orange and a violet colored cookies??? Can you, can you? Pleaseeeeee~~" Minah was watching Jungkook baking cookies for her on your lap. She is so adorable! 

"Don't you love chocolate cookies, Min?" Junkook asked and turned to face you two. Minah's eyes widened and she stared to nod her head.

"YES!" She screamed loudly.

"That's what I remembered.." Jungkook mumbled as he turned around to bake more cookies. 

"Min, want to see what is magic?" You asked her and her hair. 

"Magic?"

"Yes, look into my eyes, okay?" You said and started thinking happy things. Your eyes slowly turned to green and light yellow. She was amazed.

"Unnie!! That's so amazing!!! How do you do that!?" She started to examine your eyes closed and she was doing that for thirty minutes. How long time she is-

"Min, cookies are ready!" Jungkook saved you.

"COOKIES!!!! I WANNA COOKIE! KOOKIE GIMME A COOKIE!!" She was smiling like there was no tomorrow.

"Thank you Koooookie oppaaaaaa!" Minah was eating a cookie. You and Jungkook just watched her eating and you both took a cookie.

"Jungkook, these are really delicious!" You said as you ate your cookie.

"Thanks, Jinal" he was smiling sweetly at you.

Why are you so perfect, Jungkook?

~~~

I'll write 8. chapter soon before I leave. I'm going to Brighton for three weeks for language course! I'm so excited about it because I've never been there :3 I hope that you liked this chapter, don't be shy to comment :3

-TheBlackButterfly