4. Chapter

Don't close your eyes

You were walking down the street at night. You knew that when you reach home, Yoongi would yell at you for staying out late.

*tump tump tump*

You heard steps behind you so you stopped walking and turned around: empty, the street was empty. O-kay..? You sighed and stared walking again.

*tump tump tump*

Again? I'm not turning around. You thought and kept walking. The steps were following you and you couldn't take it anymore so you turned around. No one was there. You were a bit scared so you stared running and the person  or  you thought it was a person, started running too. What the actual ***!? 

"Jinal" someone called your name. You stopped running and turned around, again. Still you couldn't see anyone there.

"What? Who are you!?" You screamed. Then you saw a person, who came out of the shadows. It was a man and he was wearing dark clothes and a black mask. Also, he was holding a samurai sword. Your eyes widened and a fear could be seen all over your face. I should probably run for my life..

"I-I must g-go.." You backed away from him and you ran. You ran for your dear life and you could hear running steps right behind you. No no no no no no no! Yes! Home!! You saw your home and ran. You opened the door and slammed it closed. You quickly locked the door and ran upstairs.

"Yoongi!" You cried.Your brother ran out of his room and you were catching your breath.

"What happened!? Why are you panting so badly? Baby sis, why are you crying?" He hugged you tightly. You just cried.

"Shhh, it's okay. You're safe now.. Don't be scared, I'm here with you. Shh shh shh, calm down.." He lulled. After several minutes passed by you finally calmed down.

"Someone was following me a-and he had a samurai s-sword.. He was wearing all black and had a black mask too.." You told him quietly. Yoongi let go of you and you saw a glimpse of red on his hands.

"Y-Yoongi?" You said in horror as you touched your back. It was wet and your white shirt was ripped. You looked at your hand: it was covered in crimson red. Your face went pale and you looked into Yoongi's eyes in horror.

"Jinal, turn around" he said.

*Wake up!*

*Wake up!*

*WAKE UP!*

"!!!!!!" You screamed as you sat up in your bed. Yoongi rushed into your room.

"Jinal!" He sat on your bed, worried.

"I-it was j-just a bad d-dream.. Don't worr-!?" You saw crimson red on your covers and at the same time you felt pain on your stomach.

"Is that blood!?" Your brother shouted. You were terrified and stood up.

"Jinal.. You have a deep wound on your stomach!" Your vision started to blur and you collapsed on the floor.

"JINAL!"

~~~

"Oww.." You woke up. You were in your bed and you felt pain on your stomach.

"W-what happened?" You asked and felt a hand on yours. You looked at the person.

"Jungkook?" the latter heard your voice and he looked at you.

"Ji, are you okay? I saw your wound and Yoongi hyung told me everything. You know, police was here and they found a man hiding under your bed and a bloody knife with him. They arrested him and he confessed that he was trying to kill you but then you woke up and Yoongi hyung came into your room so he had to hide" he told you and you were terrified.

"H-he tried to kill me? But why?" you asked and held your stomach.

"Because you're too beautiful, that was his reason" Jungkook said. 

"WHAT? 'Cause I'm beautiful, he wanted to kill me!?!?! That is insane!" 

"I agree with you" 

~~~

Hehe, sorry^^' Almost 100 views xOx. I'm speechless, thank you, lovely readers! *90 degrees bow*

-TheBlackButterfly