10. Chapter

Don't close your eyes

You ran home and you cried, a lot. You went to the music room of your home and sat infront of your piano. Tears were still coming from your eyes but you didn't care. You took off the covers of your old piano. You stared at the keys of the piano for a long time. Your fingers were trembling but you played a few sad chords then you stopped and did that again. You started to play Lullaby by Mattia Cupelli:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-H6CUWsOPXA

After you finished, Yoongi came into the room. He saw your swolled eyes and he hugged you.

"What's wrong, baby sis?" He asked you. You shook your head.

"Is it true? That I killed our grandparents and-and our brother..?" You whispered. Yoongi was shocked.

"How did you find out?"

"Is it true?" He kept quiet. You stood up and looked at him.

"Why you did tell me? I am an angel!?" You yelled. Your older brother looked guilty.

"I wanted you to live your life as normally as you could. I didn't want to ruin it.. I'm so sorry" he didn't look into your eyes. Tears started to come all over again.

"I-I have to c-close my eyes.. I won't see the next sunrise anymore.."

*Knok knok*

Someone knoked. Yoongi looked at you and then left you alone. After a while, he came back with somebody.

"Jinal..?" You heard a familiar voice call your name. You looked up and saw worried Jungkook. He came to you and hugged you.

"Jungkook.. I.. Have to talk to you.." You looked into his eyes.

"What is it?" He sounded scared. You took a deep breath.

"You won't see me tomorrow.. You won't see me anymore. I'll be gone... I'm sorry.." You said with shaking voice.

"What are you talking about? Of course I will see you tomorrow and the day after that and the day after that-"

"Jungkook, it's true" Yoongi said. You nodded your head sadly. Jungkook took a couple steps backwards and stopped.

"Sit down and I'll tell you" Yoongi told him to sit down. Yoongi started to tell him your story and you just sat quietly on the window ledge.

~~~

"That*** old lady!" Jungkook yelled as loud as he could. You just looked at him with deep blue eyes. You looked outside the window and the sun was almost down.

"It's time.." You whispered. Yoongi nodded and Jungkook was shaking because of fear and anger.

"Let's go" Yoongi took your hand and the three of you went outside. Yoongi lead you to the backyard of your home. There was a lot of different flowers and one big old tree. You sat under the old tree and you closed your eyes.

"Don't close your eyes, not yet, I beg you" Jungkook plead. You opened your eyes and Jungkook kissed you deeply.

"Jinal, it's time to close your eyes" you heard a warm and sweet voice to say. You didn't want to do it but your eyes started to slowly close while Jungkook kissed you.

*Jungkook's POV*

I slowly opened my eyes and parted from Jinal. I looked at her and panic hit me; she didn't breathe and her eyes were closed.

"Ji-Jinal..? Jinal!" I yelled and shook her. She was just laying in my arms, not moving. Tears started to flow and they dropped to her cold body.

"Don't cry, she is finally there where she belongs to" a sweet, warm voice said. I looked up and saw an old lady standing infront of me and Yoongi hyung.

"Long time no seen, Yoongi. Want to meet your little brother and your grandparents again?" She said and smiled. I couldn't believe it, Jinal was gone.

"What about Jinal? Is she okay now?" Yoongi hyung asked and stood up to face the old lady.

"You'll see. Now let's go and meet your little brother, shall we?" She took Yoongi hyung's hand and left. I looked back at Jinal and I could see a single tear to roll from her eye and a sad smile on her lips. Her body started to fade away.

"No, Jinal, NO!" I yelled.

*End of Jungkook's POV*

You saw crying Jungkook holding your fading body. After your body faded you flyed down and sat next to him.

"Jungkook, look at me" you said. He slowly turned his head towards you. He was shocked, sad and happy at the same time.

"JINAL!" He screamed. You nodded your head.

"Listen, Jungkook. I love you and I always will love you. I have to go but I will always be with you and I will always be in your heart. I will be watching you and protect you from all harm. This is the last goodbye and the last kiss. Goodbye, my love" You kissed him and slowly you flyed away.

~~~

This story is now finished! Woop woop! Did you lovely readers like my first fanfic? I hope you did^^

-TheBlackButterfly

<3