1. Chapter

Don't close your eyes

I'll use 'you' instead of 'I' or 'she'

"Jinal.. Wake up Jinal! You're going to be late if you don't wake up now!!" Someone was shouting.

"Please.. It's weekend... Go away..." You mumbled and put the covers over your head so the light can't disturb your dreams.

"Is my little baby sis tired? How long did you stay up last night? And when did you come home? You know.. Today is MONDAY! And you must go to school! Now GET UP!" Your brother, Yoongi shouted at you and took off your covers. You sighed and got up. You glared at your brother and a little bit of crimson red flashed in your eyes. You were just standing next to your comfy bed. Did you know that I need sleep!? Do you see how much I care about school? The answer is 0%. Okay, maybe 10% because of Kookie. You thought as you rolled your eyes and walked into your bathroom to take a shower.

After showering and brushing your teeth you wore your school uniform. You did your hair done and went downstairs.

A sweet aroma found its way into your nose and you couldn't help but smile. You loved your older brother's cookings.

"Jinal, sit down and dig in. I made waffles and cream" Yoongi was smiling warmly as he saw you eating with a smile on your face.

"Thif ifs fo goodf!" You praised Yoongi's cooking skills.

"How many times I have to tell you: don't speak when you have food in your mouth! But thank you baby sis" he nagged but you didn't care.

*ringggg ringg*

Your doorbell rang.

"I'll go" Your brother said as he walked away. These waffles are so delicious! 

"Jinal! Jungkook is here!" You heard your brother shouting. You quickly finished your breakfast and ran over the door.

"Good morning Kookie" you greeted and smiled. Jungkook watched you his mouth open. You waved your hand infront of his face.

"Hellooo? Is everything okay?" You asked him, confused. He shook his head and a little bit of pink could be seen on his cheeks.

"I still can't get over the fact that your eye color can change. It's so amazing gift!" Jungkook said. You laughed and put your shoes on.

"Let's go!" You said and tried to control your eye color changing so no one else can't see it.

"Don't let anyone see your eye color changing and don't get into any trouble, okay?" Yoongi warned you. You rolled your eyes at him (again) and nodded. Jungkook then took your hand.

"Hyung, don't worry. I'll keep an eye on her. Bye!" And we left.

~~~

"I don't like school... Do I have to go there?" You whined like a five-year-old little girl who doesn't want to eat her vegetables. Jungkook looked at you and laughed.

"Yes, but don't worry, I'm here. Your handsome, funny, best of the best, best friend Kookie!" He almost yelled and you burst out laughing. You didn't notice that your eyes stared glowing mint green. Jungkook quickly covered your eyes before someone could see. He cleared his throat.

"Jinal.. Your eyes.." He whispered. After hearing what he said you tried to calm down so your eyes could change their color back to dark brown.

*pringggg*

The school bell rang for the first lessons to start. You looked at Jungkook and then you started to ran before you would be late for class. You didn't want to disapoint your older brother even though you didn't like to go to school.

But you didn't know..

Someone saw..

~~~

Sooooo... The first chapter is out! Woohoo!^^ I hope you like it even though it can be boring ^^'

-TheBlackButterfly