The Story of You and Me

Searching for Baekhyun

The Story of You and Me (D – 4)

Where Chanyeol is a popular singer and Baekhyun is a pre-school teacher and they’ve been friends since grade school.

I’ll write songs for you.

I will always listen to them, I promise.

Once again, Park Chanyeol tops the chart and the album sales have been great ,exceeding the sales of their past album. It isn’t a surprise when Chanyeol is showered with love and attention, fanboys and fangirls alike, all over the world. On a regular basis, he receives love letters, wedding proposals and even one night stand offers from common individuals even celebrities and politicians.

But Chanyeol always declines.

He doesn’t need to date anyone because he already has someone.

Byun Baekhyun has been living his dream - a simple and noble dream of teaching kids. He loves kids - adores them. There may be ups and downs - issues arising because he is homoual - some parents think it’s a disease that could get their children infected but Baekhyun didn’t lose his determination and instead he proves to them that being a homoual isn’t a way to discriminate a person. It isn’t a disease.

Byun Baekhyun has been given the best wedding proposal - and at first he isn’t sure to agree or to back out. Being a teacher means so much to him but the guy in front of him means everything to him.

Park Chanyeol’s song is playing in the background - Park Chanyeol is standing there in front of him. Baekhyun smiles and says thank you as he walks towards the man who’s currently on his knees waiting for an answer.

“Yes, I will marry you.”

ParkChanyeol is a popular singer and Byun Baekhyun is a pre-school teacher and they’ve been friends since grade school. One is drowning in a depressing well waiting for the other one to catch him. While the other lives in a fairytale in which the happy ending has long been written.

Once again Park Chanyeol has topped the charts. He is at a wedding and the reporters have been lurking everywhere. When he was asked where he gets his inspiration, he thinks of a young man clad in a perfectly tailored white suit walking down the aisle just a while ago and he replies:

“I write songs for someone, hoping one day that someone will realize that the songs I’m writing are all for him.”

But I guess he’ll never know.