Ch. 4

The Promises of Nocturne
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Do you plan on leaving your room today?”

Key peered up from the magazine that he’d been reading for the past half hour (he was thinking about going dying his hair a new color and the magazine said that for his skin tone blonde would look amazing). Heechul was standing in the door way with the car keys in one hand and his cell phone in the other.

“No, not really. Unless you give me a couple dollars to go buy some hair dye from the store,” Key answered, wriggling his eyebrows suggestively.

Heechul smirked and walked over to him, peering down at the magazine in hand. “Yeah no. I’ll take you to the salon where I get my hair done. Trust me, you’ll regret trying to do it at home.”

“I’m going to assume you speak from past experience. I’d love to see photos,” Key said with a smug grin, and Heechul playfully swatted at him.

“Listen, I have to go out for a few hours. Henry has this ten hour concert where he performs at three different times so I’m not going to be back until late tonight. I gave Donghae money to order pizza, but if you want takeout instead then there’s some cash in my nightstand,” Heechul informed him, checking his phone when it vibrated.

“Can I come too?” Key asked quickly, sitting up and looking at him hopefully. Heechul smiled but shook his head no.

“No, trust me you don’t want to come to this,” He said, and when Key’s face fell he quickly said, “It’s not that I don’t want you to come, I just want to spare you the torture.”

“Alright, if you say so,” Key drawled with a dramatic sigh. He blinked up at Heechul innocently. “You just don’t love me.”

Heechul laughed and ruffled his hair affectionately.

“Of course I love you. Enough to save you from having to sit through ten hours of classical music!”

“Well, when you put it that way…” Key answered with a wide smile. Neither of them noticed the flushed happy look on his face.

“Let’s go into town or something. It’s so boring staying home,” Mir drawled, sliding halfway off the couch as he half-heartedly watched the Disney movie that was playing.

Key perked up from where he was sitting on the recliner with Heechul’s laptop, pinning random fashion clips on Pinterest. It had been a few hours since Heechul had left and he had to admit, it was getting rather tedious doing absolutely nothing. Granted, Heechul had asked them to get the chores finished by time he got home, but they still had hours.

Since this past week and a half the tensi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter