five minutes of truth.

POINT 1-to-7

 

 

 

 

POINT RANK : 2

CODE NAME : WOOZI

STATUS : ACTIVATED

RELIABILITY : 20%

CURRENT STATE: 3/7

 

What the hell??.

 

As the dark floor turned into a gigantic screen, and those were written on it, right under his eyes.

 

WELCOME BACK, WOOZI.

 

 

PLEASE CHOOSE AN ASSIT:

A. JEONGHAN

B. SEUNGKWAN

 

 

YOU HAVE THIRTY SECONDS,

STARTING NOW.

 

“Huh??”. As he struggled to get up, Jihoon stared at the number that counting backwards beneath his eyes. “What— what the—“ 10….9…..8….7…..

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

“!” Wonwoo cursed at the wind, as he stepped into the dark alley. “I lost him! Mingyu I was sure that—“ He lost his word as soon as his eyes meet his feet, and the shoes that were soaked in red fluid. 

 

“Wonwoo,” Mingyu never went deeper into that corner, and stayed in the light, “Come here,” he waved his hand, asking his friend to get closer to him.

 

Pulling himself from the dark place, He made twenty steps to where Mingyu crouched and staring at a red puddle. “Is that—“

 

 

 

“Blood!!”. Seokmin exclaimed, the moment he stood himself amongst them with Minghao and Jun behind his back. “You— you guys—“

 

Mingyu quickly got up and raised his hand, “No!, it's not our doing—“

 

 

But before Mingyu got to finish his line, Both Wonwoo and Mingyu were aghast, by the falling of their classmates. Just by a blink of an eye, the three boys were already lying on the ground, unconscious. 

 

Wonwoo was the first one to reach his hand on one of them, and seek for a sign of living, “Ya! What is wrong with them???” As he put his hand on Jun’s chest. “Mingyu!”

 

“Hey! Hey! wake up!!” Mingyu sat on the ground and placed both Seokmin’s and Minghaos head on his lap, “Ya! This is not funny! guys!” 

 

 


 

 

 

 

10….9…..8….7…..

 

 

Arghh!!. Jihoon randomly hit the screen, and everything went pitch black. “what??” He couldn't even see his hand, “Argh— the hell—“

 

“Woozi!!” Someone shut his mouth with his hand, “Woozi hyung! Thank you for choosing me!!” that particular voice, Jihoon know it so well.

 

“Seungkwan?”. And then suddenly the lights were on again, and he could see his dongsaeng sitting in front of him, “What are you doing here?”

 

“To assist you,” he smiled, and knocked the floor for three times

 

YOU HAVE FIVE MINUTES TO TALK WITH YOUR ASSIST,

 

STARTING NOW.

 

“Seungkwan…”

 

“Yes? oh hyung, you still have four minutes and forty second—“

 

“What?” Jihoon frowned, “What do you mean?”.

 

“Four minutes and thirtyfive seconds! Come on Hyung, use your time well!” Unlike Jihoon, Seungkwan didn't stop smiling. “Four minutes, hyung, if you want answers then now its the time”

 

 

 

 

 

For trying to understand what happened, it has cost him two minutes of his time. “Ah— seungkwan— what kind of bull is this?”

 

“It is not a bull, I mean, this is program is not—“

 

“Program?”

 

“Yeah, the POINT 1-7 program” as he spoke, seungkwan didn't even blink his eyes. “The Person of Intermediate, or known as POINT, are the strongest people in this world, according to our independent research”

 

“Our?”

 

Not even wanting to answer the question, Seungkwan just continued with his mind, “They were never born as a human, due to their uniqueness of overcoming an obstacle and their ability in solving problems. It is a phenomena that was found in 1990, when a newly born baby saved a family from an accident with his word of warning. As it might seem to be something that impossible and rather mystical, those kind of ability has caused a huge misunderstood between the society and the POINT, as POINT earned a disgraceful place among the society”

 

For everything that he heard, and the words that he couldn’t understand, jihoon could only shake his head.

 

“The amount of POINT have grown into a large number of people as at least one of them was born in a year from 1990, until the year 2000, when the government, who were always aware of the situation but chose to seal every document and record of it,  made a sudden action of infusing a drug into the water that eliminate the possibility of someone giving birth to a POINT”

 

Jihoon could only gawk at everything.

 

“And the POINT 1-to-7 was started on 2010, ten years after the last point was born, after we made a program for every POINT in Korea to become the true self of them. The program was conducted for five years and was shut on early January 2015 after we achieved our goal of helping them to be the true form of themselves, and You, Woozi, are one of them”

 

 

 

 

 

 


“Two minutes and thirty seconds!”  Seungkwan enlightened his tone, “Come, Hyung, you still have time—“

“So I’m not a human?” Jihoon lost his sight as he closed his eyes, and tried to proceed everything.

“No, You are a POINT who have the ability to be connected to the last thing you touched, remember when you save a chicken? What was the last thing you touched?”

“a book..”

“No, the books, and thus you got to uses them as a shield, and earlier today when you were attacked by—“

Jihoon opened his eyes, “Who is he?!? Who is that guy!?” and freaked out.

“He is a minus POINT, or known as the POINT who didn’t get to be themselves. Its their nature—“

“They?!? So there are plenty of them??”

“To count from the year 1990 to 2000, there are hundreds of them” Seungkwan straightened his seat, and heaved. “POINT were born from a normal human, thus, in the way of how they socialize and live, they share the same values and emotions of a human, both the positive one and the negative one. And the reason why he attacked you was because he dislike you”. And for Jihoon, it didn't answer his question. “One minute and forty-five seconds—“

“But why?!? and how could he found me!?” He almost teared his scalp, thanks to his rage, “Seungkwan, I swear to god none of this make any sense to me!!”

“minus POINTs are attracted to a POINT’s blood, they will do anything to killed a POINT so that they can be like one of them,” He coughed, “So that the POINT can be a minus one”.

“What do you mean?”

“Woozi, they become a minus because they share the same fate as human, death”. 

 

 

 

 

The silence intrudes, and fill the space between the two of them.

 

 

 

 

“You still have sixty second—“

“So what should I do?” Jihoon slowly made his way to his dongsaeng, “If everything that you said is true, what should I do?” He grabbed him by the shoulder, and pledged for the real answer.

“you should live, as a POINT” Seungkwan didn't smile, nor frowned. He kept his eyes straight to the person in front. “forty second—“

Jihoon shook him hardly, “How am I supposed to live as something that I don't even know?!”.

And then his hand started to tremble as the figure that retouched slowly faded, “You wont find answers, if that was what you’re asking about. Answers will find you—“

“No— Seungkwan! Don't— wait— how— how about this thing on my hand?!? What the hell is this?!?!”

“Oh, that…” As he started to become one with the air, he used his last breath to say the thing that his hyung needed to know the most, “That's a sign that only a POINT have, to protect them from the minus and can only be seen by the living things”.

 

 

 


 

 


Seungchol looked around the chaotic room “Where’s Jihoon?”.

“I dont know,” And Soonyoung was the only person who was able to answer the question. “He—“ Soonyoung words were cut by the wind that brushed his face, caused by a person who rushed out, right in front of his eyes. “Ji— jihoon?”

They’re eyes were set to the guy with the jihoon that just ran out of the house, without saying any words. “Jihoon!” And even when Soonyoung called for his name, he didn't bother to look back. “Ji—“

“He’s going somewhere,” Seungchol narrowed his eyes as he grabbed the wrist of his friend. After a sighed, he pulled the hand with him and ran after the boy who got away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


“Jihoon—“


“I have always come to this place, just so I could ease up my mind,”. Seungchol and Soonyoung stopped their feet from making more steps when they found jihoon standing still in front of a tree that grew white roses instead of apples. “For everything in my life that never make sense, this place is the only thing that I don't even want to rationalize, as I thought, it's just pretty and let it be”. 

 

 

His back was the only part of him that faced them, yet, they could know that he was crying from the inside.

 

 

Jihoon made his way to the back of the tree, and while keeping their distance, the other two guys followed him from behind.

 

Fenced with chrysanthemum flowers, it was a down road to another big tree, a bigger tree that grew the same roses with a different color, black.


In front of the tree, He kneeled. 

 

 

 

 

 

Together, Seungchol and Soonyoung slowly made their way to the guy in front. As they moved closer to him, the thought of going back constantly tempting their minds when they felt like their chest was about to burst. Their heart beats faster than the last digit of a timer, and goosebumps were there to pricked their skin. 


“I ing thought that this was a joke,” Jihoon never lost his eyes from the white urn in front of him, “Seungkwan for once your joke is not  even funny,”


Boo Seungkwan 1998-2014

 

 

“Not at all”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Guys, can I ask you something?? I think there will be new important character(s) in this story, but I'm not sure whether I should use an oc or members of other groups, do you have any idea?  And if its a group, then from what group? Thank you! have a nice day!