Should I?

POINT 1-to-7

Jihoon dropped himself onto the ground, “But— but—“

“Hyung, let me ask you again, are you okay?” Seungkwan crouched to levelled his eyes with him. “Hyung?”

Unlike Jihoon, Soonyoung still managed to calm himself. Well At least, tried to calm himself. “Will you guys believe us if we told you something that would seem like a total lie?” He asked.

Seungkwan looked up and nodded as he hold onto Jihoon’s shoulder while Chan took a step closer towards his hyung so that he could listen to him clearly.

“Jihoon wasn't lying, we do have a tattoo on our right wrist,” He showed it to his dongsaengs, but like before, they didn't see a thing. “And— and sometime we got—“ The more Soonyoung looked around, the dizzier he got. Everything that moves and breath hurt his eyes and his brain. They were too bright, too strong, and too much for his mind to comprehend, “Ah! Can you guys just go away!!!” 

He was yelling and caught the attention of everyone who were in the hallway. 

Soonyoung and Jihoon, they only saw people around them stop moving around, but for Seugkwan and Chan, they saw something more inconvenience than that. “What was that for?” Chan lowered his voice, “They’re glaring at us!!”

glaring?. The two hung couldn't relate to that since they saw no eyes aside from Chan’s and Soonyoung’s. To be exact, they saw no face aside from the two of them and their selves. “So— Sorry, I didn't mean to” Soonyoung bowed at every direction, just to be safe. 

He was wrong, he couldn't calm himself and ended up fell on the ground. Like jihoon, he was tortured by everything that his eyes see. And not to forget the fact that they felt heat increased in their body, they were worse than a sick person. “I— I don't want to open my eyes!” He said.

Chan sat with the three of them, “Hyung, should we go to the hospital?” and checked on soonyoung’s temperature. “Eh? hyung, your temperature is normal”.

Normal or not, Soonyoung didn't care. He just wanted to get over with everything that happened. 

And when Jihoon and Soonyoung completely shut their mouth and could only breath to live, Seungkwan quickly picked up his phone. “I’ll call my driver—“

Jihoon Snatched the phone away from Seungkwan’s ear. For a sick person, his hand moved faster than Jun when he runs. “Re— reflection,” He saw the unlocked screen and found everything to be better. He moved the phone to every direction so it could reflect the people around them through the screen. “They’re— they’re all normal…” Like earlier this morning, Jihoon sight was back. He saw every living things as it is. He put down the phone and looked again, “No…”. He still lived in a nightmare, his vision was back to seeing the thermal in everything that breathes. 

He almost dropped the phone when Seungkwan managed to save it, “Hyung! this phone is new, be careful!”.

Before Seungkwan got to put his phone back, Jihoon snatched it again, “Wait,” He quickly unlocked the screen and went to the camera app. 

Soonyoung stole a glance at what Jihoon was doing, and got into it in a second, as he finally “I can see them!” got his sight back through the phone. 

“Soonyoung, do you see it?” Jihoon mumbled as he kept looking at the screen. “Our eyes, we captured people and everything in thermal imagery, but the phone—“ He noticed another thing, “But if we see things through the phone then its all normal,”
Seungkwan and Chan couldn't understand a thing about what jihoon and soonyoung  were saying. 

“Whatever the reason is, I couldn't care less, I just want my eyes back!” Soonyoung clenched his teeth.

Jihoon sighed, and got up with a help from Seungkwan, “If it's only our eyes, then I might find a solution,” He tried to walk, with the phone shooting a live view in front of him. “Lets go to my house”

 

 

 

 


 

 

The house was the first place for Hansol, wonwoo and Mingyu to check on Seungchol. “Hyung!” the door was slammed by the youngest as he walked in, “Hyung!”

“He’s not here,” Wonwoo sniffed around, “I can't smell him,”.

“Wait, you can smell him??” Mingyu locked his face with his armpit,”What about me??”

“Hahahah,” Wonwoo chuckled, “You know that you smell nice—“

“Hyung,” The youngest's voice was firm and sharp, as he fisted his hand and ready to punch someone, “Are you going to help me or not?”

 

 

 

If Hansol wasn't a foreign nor Seungchol’s brother, The two of them would definitely beat him up for talking back and glaring like that. “How long have you know seungchol?” Wonwoo raised his voice and walked closer to Hansol, “10 years? 5 years? Or perhaps since you were born?”

The closer wonwoo got to him, the more step he took back, “A— a day…”

“A day, huh?” Wonwoo stopped walking, “We might not know him since baby, but for sure, we do know him longer than you, and for those times we looked up to him,” and found a couch to sit for, “He never asked for anything but one thing,” 

Mingyu jumped onto the couch and joined his friend, “and that is to not look for him when we couldn't find him”


Hansol smirked and rolled his eyes, “That's what he told you, right?” as he walked out of the  house, “Not me” and slammed the door.

 

 

 

 

 


Wonwoo hit his head on the table, “! That kid!!”. If he could, he would like to break the table with all his might, “Argh!”


Earlier in the morning

“Ah, hyung you’re awake already,” Mingyu got out of his room to wash his face, “So early in the morning,”. 

Seungchol who was sitting on a chair turned around, “Have Wonwoo wake up?”.

“Yo! Yo! I’m here—“

“Hsst, Hansol is still asleep,” Seungchol threw a cushion at Wonwoo who just got out the bathroom. Everyone got their eyes on Hansol who was still peacefully curled on the couch with a blanket. “Guys, I want to ask you a favor,” 

“Sure! No problem!”
Again, Seungchol remind them to not exclaim or doing anything loud . 

The three of them moved and stood on the counter area. With a glass of milk, they started the 5.30 am early discussion. “It's about Hansol,” Seungchol leaned on the fridge, “Can you guys look after him?”

“Wait, Hyung, are you leaving?!?” 

“You know that if I’m about to do that then i won't tell you guys for sure,” Seungchol ruffled mingyu's hair, “Just no matter what, keep an eye or him no matter what”

Wonwoo opened the curtain and welcomed the sky, “Hyung, why?”

“I just,” Seungchol shook his head and walked to the bathroom, “I just had my headache more often now, I feel like I want to punch someone”

 

 

 

“Wonwoo lets go,” Mingyu got up and grabbed wonwoo’s hand so he could drag him out with him, “We still can catch up—“

And right before they open the door, the door opened for it.

“Where’s chicken!?!?”.

Three guys barged into the room and stood for themselves. The three guys are of course Seokmin, Minghao and Junhui. While panting and breath in exhaustibility, they threw some glares on the household. “Where is she?!”

“Chicken?” Mingyu scoffed, “In my stomach, I guess

“You better aren't joking cause I swear to god,” Junhui took a step to hold onto mingyu by his collar. “I would love to work with my muscle”

Mingyu just smirked and Wonwoo supported him from behind.

“Guys, we’re serious. If it's not junhui then Jihoon will definitely kill you,” Seokmin fold his arm on his chest, “And besides, what's the use of sabotaging your own project??”

“Sabotaging?” Mingyu brushed junhui’s hand and then fix his shirt, “What the you guys talking about?”

Minghao almost threw a punch at them before Junhui covered him, “Don't lie to us! I know that you hide chicken somewhere in here! I saw it with you before!”

“Minghao, no, not now,” He tried to calm his friend, “Guys, you better not make my friend angry,”

 

“Wait, so you think we have that stupid chicken with us?” Mingyu sneered, as he stole a glance on wonwoo to send a hint. “Are you guys perhaps dumber than us?” A hint to run, that was started with him rushing out the door. 

“You guys are freaks and we have no time for nonsense like you people,” Followed by Wonwoo from behind, as both of them jumped off the balcony and ran on the roofs instead of using the stair downstairs.

 

“What the hell are they ninja??” Minghao tried to follow them, but were stopped by the railing, his eyes still followed the two guys who jumped and run on the rooftops. “Well, whatever, I’m going to save chicken either way!” Like them, He set himself free as he jumped a floor below and started to run on rooftops or anything that will lead him faster to catch up on won woo and mingyu ahead. 

 


Seokmin stopped Junhui from doing the same thing as the three previous people before them, “Wait,” He said, “What the hell was that?!?!”

“Can't you see?” Junhui shrugged, “Minghao was trying to save the chicken! And we should too!”

“I know, but what's with the Parkour thing?!?” Seokmin bulged his eyes, “You guys are nuts!”

“Nuts?” Junhui release his arm from Seokmin’s hands, “no we’re not!” He then jumped off and leave Seokmin alone.

A wind came to accompany him for a moment. “Oh my god,” He sighed, “Wait for me you guys!!! I came from seoul, not konoha!!!!” and jumped onto the stairs and run his best to catch up on them from the ground.

 

 


 

 

“Is it hard for hyung to open your eyes??” Chan still keep his hand on Soonyoung’s shoulder who was walking blindly since they got out of the school. “Do you have something in your eyes?”

Something? Chan everything that I see pricks my eyes!. He screamed inside. Even during the car ride, Soonyoung still closed his eyes. He use dhis headband to close cover his eyes incase his eyelid muscle got tired. “Are we here yet??” 

“Yeah, you can open your eyes, my house is practically dead” Said Jihoon as he opened the gate. A big house, close to a mansion was a place for him to leave. Painted in white, the house suits him well with it minimalistic design. “I don't have pets, I live alone, and I always make sure that there’s no bugs in the house”. He then unlocked his door, and welcomed his friend.

“Wo— woaah…” Chan gasped, “hyung! hyung! you have to see this!”.

After he sure that he entered the house already, Soonyoung opened his eyes. And he soon got the reason why Chan was so amazed. Compared to his rented room, Jihoon’s place was on another level. “You— you live here?”

“Yes, Jihoon hyung is a billion dollar richer than me,” Seungkwan muttered, “Now seriously, should I call his doctor for you?”

“No, our eyes are okay, for now,” Jihoon opened another door in the corner of his living room, “Soonyoung, follow me,” 

Soonyoung was about to sit on the couch, but ran to Jihoon immediately after he told him to. And so the both of them entered the room, that seemed dark from the outside, and closed the door.

 

 

 

“Do you know what the hell is happening with them?” Seungkwan came with a glass of water for himself, “Cause I don’t" and sat on the couch with Chan.

“Me too, actually, I never saw Soonyoung hung like that,” Chan started to nervously play with his finger, “I know that we were labelled as crazy, as in, dork’s crazy and we get it but never once he’s acting that crazy!”

“I know, that was the first time I saw Jihoon hyung in pain too,” Seungkwan rest his head, “Argh, if only we could help them…”

 

 


 

Seungchol knew that he was a bad kid, but he never thought that he would rot in hell this fast.

 


He could no longer stand for himself, and let his mouth cursed until he ran out of breath. , , . Like Jihoon and Soonyoung, everything that moves, that breaths, killed his sight. Killed his logic, killed his mind. And worse than them, he was trapped in an alley in the middle of the city, with every kind of creatures that passed in front of him, and even stayed next to him. Colors, thermal colors were playing tricks with his mind and his sanity out of the world. The pain? He would love to have his tattoo went on and off forever if it would stop his eyes from seeing things like that. 

“Go away,” He sighed to one creature next to him. Was it supposed to be a cat? A dog? He wasn't sure. At that moment, everything that he sees looks exactly the same. “I said go away!!!”

“Raff!”. a bite on his feet followed the bark,


Ah, so you’re a dog?. He sighed in relief when he knows it’s just a dog. While the dog still got his teeth on his feet, He searched for something from his pocket and found a candy, “Doggie, catch”. And with that sign, the dog ran to chase the candy and leave seungchol alone. 

In between buildings where he was stranded, He looked up to the sky. Its almost dark and the sky has turned into a shade of purple, welcoming the night. A flash of a bird, as what he assumed to be another weird creature in thermals that flashed in the sky, was the last thing to hurt his eyes right before he closed it. 

He ran out of breath, he felt hot, he felt like he’s dying. “I would be happy,” He sighed, “If I could know just what the is happening to me,”

 

 

 

 

hyung!

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Jihoon led soonyoung to a dusty room as they walked downstairs, right after they closed the door. It was dark, completely dark. The switched was located downstairs. But luckily, the rats and cockroaches helped them with their heat to be seen by them. “A storage?” Soonyoung never left his hand off Jihoon’s shirt.

“No,” After 20 steps of going downstairs, Jihoon could finally hit the switch, “Just a room that I hardly entered”.

The lights were on and everything was finally clear. They were standing in a room of ‘knowledge’. Soonyoung looked at the books that the shelf holds, and could see why Jihoon had always been on the top of the class, “You read all of these?”

“Only when I feel bored,” Jihoon explored the room, as he went deeper. He sneezed for a couple of times when the dust made a contact with his nose or throat. “I must have a lot of fun lately,” he realized just how long since the last time he went to that room.

Soonyoung always kept himself a few steps behind Jihoon. “Your sanctuary?”

“Not really,” Jihoon stopped in front of another door on the edge of the room, and opened it. A whole other room was ahead of them. Computer, machine, and everything that looked high-tech was displayed on a long table, its like a mini lab. The room itself isn't that big, only 4x4 meter approximately. Jihoon then moved to the glass rack on the wall and pressed some number that was a code to open the rack. “Here,” He picked up two little black boxes, About the size of a ring box. He gave one to Soonyoung, and kept one for himself, “It will help at least our eyes”

They opened it together, “A contact lens?” and soonyoung was a bit surprised by what he found.

 Jihoon put it on his eyes, “I just have it for some reason,” and was pleased by the result. His sight was back to normal when he spotted a cockroach looking like a cockroach instead of an ultraviolet looking creature. “It has a built in camera so we see things indirectly, and As I assumed, we only see things in thermal if we see it with our own eyes, fully, ” he explained and helped to put the other one on Soonyoung’s eyes, “Oh, and if you blinked your eyes three times, it will capture what you see and send it to your phone. But since it hasn't been connected the picture won't be saved”

“Ah,” Soonyoung sighed in relief, “it works!!” He looked around and felt more happy when he could finally spot a rat, “Jihoon! That's a normal rat!!”. He even hugged jihoon with all his might.

“Of course it is,” Jihoon and soonyoung walked out of the room, and locked the door. “Oh, and don't lose it, I still have one more it worths like 10 million won—“

“HEH?!?”

“Yeah. That's why I only have three” Jihoon nodded and walked in front, going straight to the stairs, “Let's go,”

 

 

“That sunbae,” Soonyoung didn't follow Jihoon and stayed still, “Do you think he went through the same thing like us?”

Jihoon went back downstairs right before he opened the door after he heard what Soonyoung said. He just thought of it, “The biggest question mark is actually what the hell is happening with us?”

There's a desk and a chair, and the both of them sat on each of it. “I don't know, everything is new to me,” Soonyoung hold his knee closed to his chest as he sat on the desk, “The pain that came when this sign first emerges yesterday, the—“

“Wait, you just had it yesterday??” Jihoon widened his eyes, “Are you sure??”

“Yeah… why? You too, right?”

Jihoon shook his head, “It came and go since I don't know when, At first I was afraid I mean of course, how can you not, and then I tried to look for answers what kind of disease or rational explanation for this, but I couldn't find one so I just— I just yeah, gave up”

“From how Seungkwan acted earlier, I assumed you didn't tell anyone about it…”

“Yeah,” He nodded, “ unlike now, it used to come and go, usually only appeared for hours and sometime minutes, and not often too. So when it came I just used a long sleeve. I don't want to tell anyone cause, as you can see, they won't believe it”.

“And have you always had your hair white?”

He scoffed, “Its been white since I don't even know when,”

“Have you never question any of this?”

Jihoon got up from his chair, “that room over there,” and pointed at the door that he lock before, “is the place for me to answer it myself, I’ve been trying to know what the hell is happening to me since I don't even know when. I looked for this sign, what it meant, and I found nothing. I took a strand of my hair and looked for what kind of bleached I used and I couldn't find any, being smart like me doesn't even help” He sighed and walked away, “And I just knew today that it regenerate itself, that's scary, are we immortal—“ He stopped and turn around. “Are we?”. 

He ran to his desk and open the drawer. He found a cutter and grabbed it, “No— no— Jihoon…” Soonyoung shook his head, “No, Jihoon,”

 

 

Jihoon cut his hand and let a stream of blood flowing through his hand. He cut it right on his wrist and on his vein to be exact. ‘“It doesn't hurt—“

“Jihoon you’re crazy!!!!” Soonyoung jumped to reach for his friend, “Jihoon!”

“But— but it doesn't hurt! Soonyoung it doesn't hurt!” Jihoon was smiling there, grinning, “Soonyoung—“

 

 

WHAM

 

 

 

The door was slammed until it broke and thrown downstairs and ended up on the ground.

Eyes were set to look up at what the hell was that about. 

“Hyu— hyung…” Seungkwan was pleading with his neck to behold against a sword that floated in the air as he was positioned to stoop. 

Chan who was the same, opened his mouth, “He— help—“ and got a blood run through his neck after it accidentally brushed the sword.

“You can't see me?” A distorted voice could be heard as it sends the two boys some shiver, “Then should I just kill you now?”