INTRO : One's thought, and it started.

POINT 1-to-7

8th of june 2015.

 

Okay, so I’m fully awake.

 

 

 

 

I looked around and found everything…. okay. As I looked at my right, The morning light has welcomed me even before I woke up, making its way to reach my skin as it shines through ‘my thin-need to be replaced’ curtain. And to Turn my head to the other side, I could see my bathroom door open, five steps away from this bed.

 

Soonyoung, you need to get your of this starry looking bed sheets and put on your uniform, toast a bread, brush your teeth and—

 

“Hyung!!! We’re late already!!!”.

 

Well Are we?.

 

I looked at my phone, then looked at my maknae who was panting in front of my door telling the truth. As much as I hate him for barging into my room as if he lives here, he’s right, we're five minutes later than the usual.

 

“Wait, chan, I need to… ehm….” hufft, what could I say.. My brain worked very slow in the morning. “I need to…”

 

He gave me a set of my Monday uniform from my wardrobe, “Come on, do you need my help?” he offered his help while he started to my uniform that smells better than anything in this room.

 

I pushed him away from my bed, took off my shirt and snatched my uniform away from him, and wore it. “Get me a glass of water, I’m thirsty”.

 

Chan made six steps into the counter and poured me a glass of water. “Hyung, I don't want to be late on my first day of school” but.. Instead of giving the water to me, he drank it himself while leaning on the counter next to the fridge and watch me put on my pants. “Now let's go,” He grabbed my bag and left the room.

 

I made my time to go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. Okay, I did not take a shower in the morning, but it's only because I’m— I mean, We’re late already! But hey, I never forgot to—

 

“Hyung stop looking at yourself in the mirror and start to brush your teeth”.

 

 


 

 

 

 

I locked my room and walk downstairs, “Ahjumma! I’m leaving for school!” made a time to greet my 60 years old landlady who was already busy with her morning cleaning ritual.

 

“Ooh! theres Chan too!” As she tried to look at me, Chan was the first ‘thing’ to be seen. “Well good luck to both of you!”

 

“Morning ahjumma! Thank you!” He politely bowed before he made his exit.

 

And after chan, it was my turn to bow at her, “Ahjumma, I’m going to take a part time job starting this semester, so maybe—“

 

“Aish!! It's okay, you can come home late when you need to, as long as you did not turn out like any other guy who lived in this house then I’m okay with it. Now go!” She shoved me away with her duster, “But take care! Don't wear out yourself!”

 

“Hahaha, okay! I will!”

 


 

 

“Soonyoung!” I heard someone called for me as I place my on the bike’s seat, and made my way throughout the gate, “Lets bike together!”. Ah, there he was. with his super happy face, as always.

 

“Minghao, you should chill first, okay, the bike won't go anywhere” I wanted him to remember that he just got to ride his bike yesterday, after 17 years of him breathing and live.

 

“I’ll leave you guys alone, I’m going to ride my best to school” Chan appeared from the back with his flashy looking bike. “Jun hyung, lets race”

 

After awhile, I just realize the presence of my other friend, jun, who completed our dumb little group. I must still be half awake, Jun was standing next to chan all this time. “Soonyoung have you eat?” he suddenly asked.

 

I shook my head.

 

“I knew it,” He opened his bag and gave me a bread, “I need to lighten my backpack in order to have a fair race with him” His eyes were eyeing at Chan while he tighten his running shoe laces. “In a count of three—”

 

“Three!” Chan just started to madly ride his bike. Jun took his time to inhale some fresh air, before making his big steps to caught up on chan.

 

“I think Chan will be the winner, I know that Jun is good, but, a Chan, a bike, and he's ahead of start is a big advantage” Minghao told me his thoughts as we just watched the two of them having a two kilometre race.

 

“The longer the distance, the harder his feet works, Jun will definitely win over chan” I set my feet on the pedal, “Come on, we better go now too”.

 

 

My prediction was right. Jun had already changed into his uniform, looking fresh and good as he quietly entered the school gate. Behind him, there's Chan who still tried his best on fixing his hair.

 

Minghao park his bike and walked over to chan to help him.

 

 

Meanwhile, I’m just here, staring at the school building, “Jiseo international boys high school” I read the plank.

 

 

“Excuse me,” Someone tapped on my shoulder, signalling me to move away from the almost closed gate.

I turned around and let him pass through me. Him, and three other people behind him who just came out of their black sedan. “Make a way, please,” I swear one of them was just too much. I thought I was crazy enough to have my hair white for school, but this boy just casually wore a sunglasses and walked in ‘style’ .

 

“Seungkwan keep yourself on the center” Jihoon, the guy who led his other three friends, or let me just try to recall and remember their name; Seungkwan, Jeonghan and Seokmin, stopped before he enter the school building and patted on the boy with the sunglasses’s back. “The opening ceremony will be boring, but get a hold on yourself” He continued.

 

“Seungkwan, don't forget to look for our table at lunch, okay?” And the long hair bishounen Jeonghan was also there to care.

 

Seungkwan hissed and cross his arm, “of course I won't, our menu will be different, right? I’m allergic to tomato and—“

 

“Yes, now go to the gym and let me bring your bag to class. You’re late already” Jihoon hold on to seungkwan bag as he left his hyung’s  and go straight to the gym, where—

 

 

 

“The ceremony has begun l!! Shi!t” Chan was just happened to stand next to me and panicking, “Hyung see you guys at lunch!!! I’m going now!!” then he runs his best and take the same path as Seungkwan.

 

“Soonyoung we better go now” Minghao looked at me who still stand outside the building. He kept playing with his bag straps, he probably couldn't wait to get into his new class.

“You guys go first, I’m going to the toilet” I told him and Jun to just go without me. They nodded and make their way to their class, two minutes away until the bell rings.

 

 

 


 

 

 

For some reason, I chose to sit under the tree in front of the school and leaned on it. Unconsciously put on my earphone and watched on the other three guys who’s the same as me. Ditching on the first class.

 

“You’re soonyoung, right?”.

Ah, rich kids and their popularity, giving them every right to not recognize their own classmate. “Yes, ” I gave them a warm smile, they might be cocky, but I still need to treat them as I treat each of my classmates.

 

“Are you going to stay here?” the shorter guy continued.

 

“Ahahahahaha, well actually, I just need to--“

And  as I opened my eyes from faking a laugh, I could only see their silhouettes as they walk in the hallways. Leaving me and my attempt to lie behind.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

“AWCH!!!!!”.

I opened my sleeve and quickly hold onto my right wrist. What?!

 

 

I could see my veins and the blood that ran through my palms, it became transparent, I could even see my bones. My blood pressure raised, and I feel choked from the inside, every— every inch of my skins hurt, a lot. As I look at it again, I could finally see a thing, a damn thing.

“What is this?” In a second, I get myself a tattoo, or I don't know how to call this upside down triangle looking sign who just appeared on my wrist, remarking my skin with pain.