Chapter 2

For the First Time in Forever

 

Seohyun was busy preparing some food for dinner. Her parents-in-law will come today to discuss about their plan for Luhan and Seohyun 10th anniversary. They decided to make a wedding reception like how a couple got married for the first time.

They never had a chance to have a proper wedding back then because they were still young and tried to hide from everyone. They even don’t have a wedding picture together in fact; they don’t wear a wedding suit and dress back then. Seohyun wished to wear a wedding dress at least once after watched a movie and Luhan wanted to make that happen.

 

Seohyun turned to the entrance of the kitchen after hearing someone opened the fence to enter the kitchen. It was Luhan who entered the kitchen. She gave a smile to him before focused back to her cooking. Right now, she is making a kimchi jeon, a kimchi pancake.

Luhan will usually ask her what she is cooking but this time he didn’t. She could feel his presence behind her but she ignored it and just focus on the batter that she is making now. Suddenly, he back hugged her and rested his chin on her shoulder but she paid no attention to him.

She could feel Luhan’s nose contacted directly to her skin between her shoulder and neck. She also could feel his breath and it was definitely making her shivered a little. His nose trailed along her neck and began to kiss her jaw line. She bit her lips to make sure that she didn’t produced any sound and blinked her eyes rapidly to concentrate with what she was doing.

She put a generous amount of oil in the pan and waited for a while. She felt a bit restless with what Luhan was doing now. If possible, she could’ve stop him from being like this to her while she was cooking but she didn’t and had no idea why she let him do what he wanted even though he was disturbing her for sure.

After the pan slightly hot, Seohyun poured all the batter inside the pan and formed it into a round shape. Seohyun put the spatula down while waiting for the pancake to cook. Luhan took this chance to cup her face and made her faced him. Without hesitation, he crashed his lips on hers.

Seohyun turned herself to him to get a comfortable position to respond his kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck and gripped a fistful of his hair. Luhan on the other hand, his left hand made its way to her waist and the other to her nape to pull her closer to deepen the kiss. Both of them were in their own world, totally forget that Seohyun was cooking something and the possibility for the food to get burn is really high if they didn’t stop.

 

Appa, Omma, I want bishcuit!”

Luhan and Seohyun are back to the reality and quickly broke the kiss after they heard their daughter’s voice. Apparently, Sohee wasn’t the only one who was there but Mrs. Lu too. She was holding Sohee with a sheepish grin on her face. When does she arrive though? Does that mean that she has been watching them kissing for the whole time?

Seohyun quickly turned to focus on her cooking. She flipped the pancake with trembled hands because she was so embarrassed with her mother-in-law if she saw what they were doing. She relieved a sigh when the pancake hasn’t burnt yet. Who doesn’t worry if your food is burnt? Not to mention, they were kissing quite a long time that it could made the bottom of the pancake burnt if she didn’t flip it at the right time.

Luhan blinked when he saw his mother standing there. It looked like they enjoyed their kissing too much that they didn’t noticed Mrs. Lu’s presence. “Mom, when did you arrive?” Luhan swore that he didn’t hear anything, not even the sound of the main door being opened by someone or at least the sound of joy from their children after their grandparents arrived.

Mrs. Lu entered the kitchen. “We arrived just now. Sohee wants some biscuit so I brought her here and called you two but you couldn’t hear at all. I told Sohee to ask both of you straight away and it seems like you could hear her but not me.” Mrs. Lu sulked when no one heard her when she called them while they were kissing.

Luhan’s cheeks reddened. It’s true that his mother saw them kissing and worst; they didn’t hear that she was calling them. He wanted to hide somewhere and hoped that his mother didn’t or tells his father about it but he doubted that.

 

Appa, bishcuit!” Sohee asked for biscuit for a second time.

Luhan took her from his mother before he went to one of the cabinet where her biscuit was placed. After getting her biscuit, Luhan brought her out leaving Seohyun and Mrs. Lu in the kitchen. “Taemin oppa! Jongin oppa! Sehun oppa! Sohee has bishcuit!” Sohee bragged to her brothers that she has a biscuit.

Seohyun and Mrs. Lu giggled at Sohee’s cute voice while telling her brothers about that. Well, who taught her that way if it weren’t their sons? Mrs. Lu helped Seohyun to cook other dishes although Seohyun actually done all the cooking but decided to make another one.

Mrs. Lu was cutting the radish and decided to tease Seohyun a bit about just now. “I’ve never seen people kissing while cooking.”

Seohyun blushed when her mother-in-law said that. She herself didn’t know how does that happened and why Luhan kissed her out of blue but she knows that Luhan did that because he loves her. “Luhan oppa couldn’t resist me.” Even Seohyun couldn’t resist him too. “I never regret marrying him.”

“Well, I’m glad that you’re married with him. He changed a lot after meeting you.” Mrs. Lu’s smile faded away. “Although I feel a little bit jealous with you.”

Seohyun turned to Mrs. Lu in confusion. Jealous? Why would her mother-in-law jealous of her? But for Seohyun, thinking that her mother-in-law is jealous of her making her felt guilty. “I’m sorry, mom. I didn’t know that I did something that hurt you.” She didn’t know what she had done but it’s not really bad to apologize to her, right? She probably hurt Mrs. Lu without her knowing and only Mrs. Lu saw it.

Mrs. Lu was shocked when Seohyun apologized to her. “Why are you apologizing? You didn’t do anything wrong.”

Then, Seohyun told her about her being jealous making her chuckled. “It wasn’t that bad. I was just jealous of you that you are able to have a lot of kids. I only have Luhan and I have a lot of trouble while I’m having him. When he grew up, he started to act like rebellious kid because we forbade him to do anything. I just miss him when he was a kid.” She said sadly.

“When you gave birth to Taemin and Jongin, I was so happy but at the same time I’m very jealous too, jealous because you have two kids at one time and not to mention you got them after a year of your wedding while we waited for Luhan for 10 years.” Her voice started to crack. “I didn’t tell anyone about this, not even my husband but that time, I really wished that you would give one of them to me or even better both of them because I remembered when you tried to abort them because both of you were not ready to have a baby.”

Mrs. Lu’s tears fell from her eyes. When she thought about it, she felt like she was so selfish that time. She just wanted to have a baby but she couldn’t. She struggled a lot just to have Luhan and feared that he couldn’t be safe. Seeing how easy for Seohyun to have a baby and have it a lot made her heart ached. But she realized that she was just being selfish when Seohyun faced a struggle between life and death when she was pregnant with Sehun. That’s when she realized, she was going to lose her daughter when Seohyun sacrificed herself for the baby.

 

Seohyun wiped Mrs. Lu’s tears. She put her hands between her cheeks and caressed it with her thumb. She gave a sweet smile to her. “Mom, do you know that when I saw Luhan oppa and all of you for the first time, I was jealous of all of you too? I was jealous of Luhan oppa because he has a father and a healthy mother. Not to mention that all of you are wealthy. You have a nice house too. That time, all I could think was I wished I could make my mom and me live in this place and I did, but without my mom. Instead, I have a mother-in-law who always loves me just like my mom.”

Mrs. Lu smiled at her and hugged her lovingly. She caressed her back gently. She was so glad that she has Seohyun now. Seohyun is like her daughter because she only has a son and always wanting another child. Seohyun is perfect for that. She is a perfect daughter or daughter-in-law and a perfect mother to her children too as well as a perfect wife for Luhan.

 

“What kind of drama is going on here? I thought that we’re supposed to have dinner by now?” Mr. Lu took a peek inside the kitchen but only to witness a two lady were hugging each other.

 


 

“A wedding reception?” Mr. Lu asked them bewilderedly.

Luhan told them about their special occasion for their 10th year anniversary. They would like to do a wedding reception and they wanted to ask the parents’ opinion first or at least they would give an idea about it.

 

“I think that’s great idea. I would love to see my Luhan and my Seohyun in wedding outfit.” Mrs. Lu agreed with Luhan’s idea.

“Then, I guess it’s a deal.” Mr. Lu joined Mrs. Lu. “We need to plan everything from the place, invitation, the photographer and the most importantly, a wedding outfit.” He added while eyeing Seohyun with a smile at the mention of wedding outfit knowing that this lady was so eager about that.

“What about honeymoon?” Mrs. Lu asked or more like suggestion.

Luhan choked when his mother said that. “Well, we don’t have to but if you insist, I don’t mind that.” He winked at Seohyun making her blushed because she knew the meaning behind that wink. “And I think the kids will be fine staying with you for a few days for our honeymoon.” Luhan added with a smug smile.

“But Sohee can’t leave me. She needs me most of the time. It think it’s better to bring all of the kids because they never been to anywhere. It would be nice to bring them.” Seohyun reasoned out.

Luhan glared at her. That’s really nice of her to ruin his dream honeymoon with them alone. Without the kids. Even Sohee.

Mr. Lu tried to contain his laughter after looking at Luhan’s annoyed and disappointed look after Seohyun decided to bring their kids to their honeymoon. Seohyun knew how to destroy all Luhan’s hopes to be with her alone but Luhan also knew how to get a revenge for that.

 


 

Seohyun applied some night cream on her face while Luhan just came out from the toilet. He then sat at the edge of the bed while facing Seohyun’s back who was standing in front of the mirror. He eyed her up and down and then turned to Seohyun’s side of the bed. The absence of Sohee making Luhan smirked before turning his head towards Seohyun again.

The sight of Seohyun is too perfect for him. The night dress that she’s wearing brought his happiness as if she knew what he wants tonight. She was wearing a pink night dress with a thin strap and there’s lace around her chest and the hem of the dress. Not to mention that the dress is short as well. Of course there she is wearing a short underneath although for Luhan, she doesn’t have to.

 

Luhan cleared his throat and went towards Seohyun. He put his hands on her shoulders before he leaned to her neck, inhaling her sweet scent that he always loved. He kissed her neck and trailed to her jaw line.

Seohyun bit her lower lip to prevent her . She really had a love-hate relationship with Luhan’s affection sometimes. There are the times that she loves it when he kissed her but sometimes when he goes overboard, that’s the time she hates the most but somewhere inside her heart, it made her tingling in sensation.

“Should we do it on the bed now?” Luhan said softly but not exactly soft. It is soft mixed with seductive.

Seohyun turned to him in swift with a frown. She shook her head and turned to the mirror once again. Luhan made an annoyed face when she rejected him. Today, she disappointed him twice. First, when she decided to bring their children to their honeymoon and now this. But that won’t make him give up.

“Sohee is not here. It’s been a long time we haven’t done it on our bed. I’m bored when we made love in the bathroom.” Luhan persuaded to her.

Sohee wasn’t in the room because his parents wanted to sleep with her and the boys too. They are sleeping in the living room since there is a bigger space for all six of them to sleep together. Now, only Luhan and Seohyun alone in their own room which is something that Luhan had been waiting for quite a long time since Sohee is sleeping with them.

 

“If you’re bored, then you shouldn’t do it at all.” Seohyun replied sarcastically.

Luhan squinted eyes irritatingly. Seohyun is so smart to mock him. He swore that she won’t get away with it. He will make sure that he wins this.

He cleared his throat and back hugged her but his naughty hand pulled the hem of her dress and slid inside her dress to reach a specific place which is her chest; her sensitive spot. Luhan smiled in victory when Seohyun’s soft skin from her chest was touched with his hand. He knew that Seohyun didn’t wear anything inside the dress because she claimed that it will be easy for her to feed Sohee in case she asked for it.

Seohyun’s eyes widened and froze in her place when she felt Luhan’s hand touching her body. It felt like an electric shock for her when Luhan touched her body. Her mind said that she supposed to pry his hand away from her but she didn’t or more like she couldn’t. She didn’t know why she just let him do what he wants although she just said ‘no’ to him.

This time, Luhan leaned to her neck and started to kiss it. Seohyun felt shiver sent to her spine with every Luhan’s breath. She tried her best not to moan to prevent from Luhan knew that she likes it. No, she hates it but she likes it.

But he knew that she held herself and that’s what made Luhan to do it more. It’s like a trigger to her to moan. He wanted to hear her moan but he didn’t mind if she held it because he loves it once she reached her limit.

Seohyun couldn’t take it anymore. Her lips might be bleeding from biting it too long. She could’ve said ‘no’ but those words couldn’t come out when it comes to Luhan. What kind of magic does he have? She couldn’t hold this any longer. Her head was about to explode. In the end, Seohyun gave up and moaned loudly earning a smirk from Luhan.

“That’s what I want to hear.” Luhan whispered with a smug smile as he removed his hand from her chest. Then, he carried her in bridal style to her side of the bed. He gently put her but then he climbed the bed and now he was on top of Seohyun.

“What are you doing? Get off from me!” Seohyun pushed Luhan to get away from her.

Luhan held Seohyun’s hands to stop her from pushing him. “Do you want it?” He asked again after being rejected. Much to his disappointed, she shook her head. He scoffed at her answer. He had no choice but to do this to her. He raised both of his hands and then tickled her making her screaming because of ticklish.

Seohyun pleaded Luhan to stop but he didn’t. He enjoyed tickling her and it’s like a punishment for her. “Okay, okay, I want it. Now, stop!” She gave up.

Luhan stopped tickling her and shrugged his shoulder. “Should’ve said that earlier.” Of course he knew that she wants it. The hint was her night dress. If she wore something short or a thin strap dress, then he knew that tonight is their y time. Another thing is that Seohyun would never say ‘no’ to him although she hates his passionate affection sometimes.

Seohyun sat up to reach Luhan’s face. “I just want to make it hard for you.” She cupped his face to face her. “And I’m not an easy girl.” She said her last words before she kissed him with passion. Then, both of them were lost in their own world.

 

 

 

 

 


Okay, this is awkward. I was supposed to make a fluffy chapter but why did it turn to almost Rated M chapter? I swear that I toned down the room scene because I thought that if I go on with original idea, I will have to put Rated M for this chapter but still I feel awkward. Well, tell me in the comment if you feel the same thing.

Oh, I'm sorry for the late update because I was so busy last week but I promised that I will update this often because I have a lot of time now.