Chapter 1

For the First Time in Forever

 

1st January. 9.00 pm. Luhan and Seohyun along with their lovable children spent their new year by staying in the house doing nothing. Well, they were just taking some rest since it is holiday. Luhan and Seohyun were watching some movie that was aired for New Year special while their children; Taemin, Jongin, Sehun, and Sohee were playing and reading in the living room.

Luhan and Seohyun were sitting on the sofa with Luhan’s left arm wrapped around Seohyun’s shoulder and Seohyun’s head was leaning against Luhan’s shoulder. She could feel that her neck started to get hurt after bending for quite a long time. Furthermore, it has been like this since that movie started to air on TV. Both of them didn’t even know the title of the movie that they watched now but the plot intrigued them that made them glue to the TV.

 

The plot of the movie that they watched is about a young girl who met an accident and fell into comatose. However, her soul is there and witnessed everything happen around her and that’s when she met a young boy who is also like her. The boy told her to come with him because he wants to show something to her and she agreed but what she saw is really beyond her words. She just met herself in the future.

Both of the main characters ventured their dream of their own future that lasted for a few years. There were a lot of ups and downs that they are going through in the future. In the end, they decided to change their future for the better. That’s what makes them keep watching it. Some part of the plots may be cliché but the fact that their future that they saw will happen to them, it’s not too late for them to change for the better.

 

Omma, milk!” Sohee asked her mother for milk while pulling her shirt. Despite Sohee is 2 years old now, she will still ask her mother for milk, her mother’s milk of course.

Seohyun lifted Sohee to make her lie on Seohyun’s left side before pulling her shirt and Sohee eagerly after getting the milk. Sohee can drink other milk. For example, Taemin’s all-time-favorite banana milk in which Taemin gave it to her but Sohee still prefers her mother’s milk. Seohyun didn’t say anything because mother’s milk is healthy but she worried that Sohee couldn’t stop it until she is grown.

 

Both Luhan and Seohyun’s eyes went back to the TV where right now a wedding scene takes place and the main characters who were a young child have grown into a handsome man and a pretty lady. They watched as the bride made her way along the aisle with her father.

“I like her wedding dress.” Seohyun admired the design of the wedding dress that the bride is wearing.

Luhan turned to her and then smile before nodded his head. “It suits her.” He added.

 

They watched until the movie is finally finished. Seohyun slowly lifted her head after bending her neck for a long time. She whimpered in pain while holding the left side of her neck. Luhan lifted Sohee from Seohyun’s lap since she is sleeping after having the milk. Then, he told his sons to go to their room for bedtime and they arranged the books as well as their toys back to the place before they go to their room.

“I put them to bed.” Seohyun volunteered. Usually, both of them will put the boys to bed but since Sohee is sleeping with Luhan and Seohyun, they didn’t want to leave her alone even though it takes a while to put the boys to bed.

 


 

Seohyun patted Sohee’s back while cooing as she was about to wake up from her sleep and began to whine as well. While Seohyun is busy with Sohee, Luhan started to press his fingers lightly on Seohyun’s arms connecting her soft skin like playing a piano. Seohyun smiled at him after she sensed that Sohee is sound asleep.

“Ready?” Luhan asked and Seohyun nodded at him with a smile. She sat up and opened the drawer of her bedside table to take something from it. Her hand picked a bottle of pills and took one pill from the bottle. She popped the pill into before drank the water that was placed at the bedside table as well.

Luhan got off from the bed when Seohyun did the same and he waited for her to come to him. He offered his hand to Seohyun and she gladly took it before both of them made their way to the bathroom together.

 

= = = = = = = = = =

 

After an hour or so, both of them finally out of the bathroom with Luhan carried Seohyun in bridal style. He went to her side of the bed and put her gently on the bed. He pulled the blanket up until her chest. He gave her a kiss on her forehead and her sweet lips before he said goodnight
to her.

Luhan lied down on the bed and Sohee all of sudden turned to Luhan’s side with her eyes closed. Her hands were flailing like she was looking for something and began to whine when she couldn’t get it. Luhan smiled with her cute action and took her bolster that she left while turning and lifted her hands to put it in between.

Within a second, Sohee stopped moving once she could feel her bolster is in her arms. Her bolster is her company for her sleep. That bolster is the same bolster that she had when she was a baby and she didn’t want to separate with it. If she couldn’t find her favorite bolster, she will cry until they gave it to her.

He patted her back slowly and noticed that Seohyun hasn’t sleep yet instead she was looking at him with a smile. However, Luhan knew that she wants to say something. “What is it, Joohyun?” He asked her right away.

Seohyun smiled at him before answered him. “I was thinking about that movie that we watched earlier.”

Luhan admitted that the movie was really good and maybe Seohyun wanted to watch it again but unfortunately, he didn’t know the title of the movie even though he watched it from the beginning. “Do you want to watch it again?”

Seohyun shook her head. “I was thinking about the wedding dress that the heroin was wearing. It was so beautiful. I wish I could wear a wedding dress.” She mumbled slowly about her wish to wear a wedding dress. The one-shoulder with mermaid skirt of the wedding dress that the heroin wore couldn’t leave from her mind. She really wished to wear a wedding dress at least once.

“Do you want to wear it?” Seohyun nodded quickly when Luhan asked that. “How about we do something special for our anniversary this year?” He suggested.

Seohyun’s brows furrow in confusion when he told his suggestion. “What are we going to do?”

Luhan placed his hand on her cheek and caressed it with his thumb while smiling. “Did you forget that this year is our 10th year anniversary?” Seohyun’s eyes widened when Luhan mentioned about their 10th year anniversary. How come she forgets about that? Well, she never forgets their anniversary day but maybe she was too busy with everything that she forgot that they reached 10 years already.

“What is the plan?” Seohyun asked.

Luhan smiled gently with his thumb still caressing her cheeks. “Well, why don’t we have a wedding reception for our 10th year anniversary? I mean, we never had a proper wedding back then, right? I thought that maybe we can do this for our memory and you will be able to wear a wedding dress.” Luhan ended his words with pinching the tip of her nose.

Seohyun’s face lit up after hearing Luhan’s suggestion. She stretched her hands like she wants to hug him but couldn’t since Sohee was sleeping in the middle. She was so happy with his idea and thought that his idea was brilliant. It’s no doubt that Luhan is her husband.

 


 

Luhan and Seohyun went back from their work and headed to Luhan’s parents’ mansion to pick up their children but they decided to go inside of the mansion when Mrs. Lu called them for Sohee. Sohee has been wailing after she found out that her favorite bolster was washed by one of the servant, Sunyoung. It was an order from Mrs. Lu. Sohee doesn’t like someone to take her bolster and the reason why she’s crying because she couldn’t find it for her sleep time.

Mrs. Lu gave Sohee to Seohyun and she tried to make her to stop crying but to no avail. Amber came while holding Sohee’s bolster. Once she saw her bolster is in Amber’s hand, she tried to take it by stretching her little hand to it which made them worried because it was so sudden and she almost fell.

Luhan took her bolster but didn’t give it to her instead he asked Sehun to hold it. He took Sohee from Seohyun and made her faced him while Luhan was kneeling in front of her. “Sohee, stop crying!” Luhan told her strictly. His face showed a very serious expression towards her with no smile at all unlike the usual him when it comes to her.

However, Sohee didn’t stop crying and crying even louder. “If you didn’t stop crying, appa won’t give back your bolster. Appa will throw it away.” He warned her.

Her cries started to slow down and began to hiccup after her father threatened to throw away her favorite bolster. She finally stopped but still hiccupped. Luhan was still looking at her with serious face. Although he hates to threaten his kids, when they did something that both Luhan and Seohyun didn’t like, he had to reprimand them about their behavior.

“If you managed not to cry until we back home, I will give it to you. If you cry, appa won’t hesitate to throw it away. If you cry in the car, appa will open the window car and throw it.” He warned her. “Can you do that?” Sohee slowly nodded with her tears and her runny nose flowed.

Luhan hugged her and wiped her tears before the family headed home.

 


 

Once they reached home, Luhan gave Sohee’s bolster to her and she took it excitedly because she is finally able to hold her favorite bolster after a few hours away with it. Taemin, Jongin, and Sehun rushed to their room right away and started to bicker on who is going to take shower first since there was only one bathroom available for them. They always bickered when it comes to this because their favorite cartoon will start at 7.00pm. So, they wanted to be fast in order not to miss their favorite cartoon.

Seohyun held Sohee and asked her if she wants milk and she nodded happily. She became cheerful after getting her bolster back.

 

Luhan and Seohyun along with Sohee went upstairs and to their room where the three of them slept together. They will let Sohee sleep alone once she turned 4 years old but they thought that they wanted to train her beforehand since she is going to sleep alone in one of the room that was used for Luhan’s parents but they had another room for them if his parents want to sleepover.

Unlike her brothers where they all shared in one room, Sohee had to sleep alone because she is the only girl in the family unless the family will have another member of the family which is a girl. But it looks like Seohyun didn’t want another baby anymore although Luhan didn’t mind with that.

They also thought about the potty training or other stuff too so that it would be easy for her (and them) in the future. They were glad that Sohee is a fast learner but can be a little bit mischievous too. She likes teasing them with her a little naughty behavior. They knew it all along that their sons would teach her something like that to make them having a hard time.

 

= = = = = = = = = =

 

Seohyun lifted her shirt up to give Sohee her milk and she it with a joy. Meanwhile, Luhan loosened his tie and ed his shirt too before he took them off and put it into the laundry basket. He took his towel and wrapped it around his waist before he took off the rest of his clothing.

“Ouch!”

Luhan turned and went towards Seohyun after he heard her yelping in pain. He sat beside her in concern. “What happened?”

“She must be mad about what happened earlier. She bites my nip- ouch! Sohee!” Seohyun tried to pull Sohee away from her but when she tried to do that Sohee will pull her mother even more to get close to her. She didn’t give up and tried again but Sohee whined every time she did that. She sighed and had to endure the pain that her daughter gave.

Luhan rubbed Sohee’s head gently. “Sohee, don’t hurt your omma. If you hurt your omma, appa can’t please her anymore.” He told to Sohee softly who was busy her mother’s milk. Seohyun’s eyes widened when Luhan said that. “So please don’t hurt omma. That’s omma’s sensitive spot and appa’s favorite spot. Ouch!”

Luhan his head when Seohyun smacked his head for his words earlier. She glared at him while He made a sad face to her. “I was just concern about you. I don’t want you to get hurt.” He tried to defend himself.

She heaved a loud breathing. “Oh, really? You could’ve just said something other than that. Why must you mention that?” She grumbled.

“She should know that she is not the only one who enjoys that.” Luhan said casually.

Seohyun made a face after Luhan said that. “Go and take a shower now.” She said while pointing to the bathroom.

“But we haven’t had our welcome kiss!” He protested while stomping his feet.

“This little baby hasn’t done yet. So, maybe later.”

Luhan pointed to Sohee accusingly. “You! I’m not going to forgive you for ruining omma and appa’s intimate moment.” He stormed off to the bathroom while muttering something. Seohyun shook her head while looking at her husband’s childish behavior. “She called her ‘little baby’. She used to call me ‘little baby’ too.” Luhan sulked.

“You are not a little baby. You are a giant monster now.” Seohyun shouted playfully and giggled.

“Joohyun!” Luhan shouted from the bathroom.

 

 

 

 


So there you go the first chapter. I would to thank all of you who have subscribed and upvoted this story. Enjoy the first chapter. ^_^