Chapter 8

For the First Time in Forever

 

“Is everything ready? Passports?” Luhan reminded Seohyun about passport as they are going to Beijing for their honeymoon.

Mr. and Mrs. Lu suggested that they should go to Beijing because they came from there and they also owned a bungalow there so it would be easier for them to look for a place to stay rather than find a 5-star hotel. The bungalow was left with no one except the maid who was responsible to take care of that house. Mr. and Mrs. Lu stayed there before they came to Korea but whenever there is meeting in China, they would go back there. Luhan spent his time in that house for 6 years and he never went there after that.

Luhan thought that it is a good idea for him and his family to go there because it’s been a long time that he haven’t gone back to his birth place and Seohyun and his children also never been anywhere outside Korea.

 

“Make sure that you call us once you’ve arrived.” Mrs. Lu pointed out the most important thing. “I’ve already informed the Wei’s about all of you. He will wait for you at the airport once you’ve arrive to bring you to home.” She added.

The Wei’s is the one who stays at the bungalow now after Luhan’s parents left to Korea. They are a family consists of the husband; who is the driver of the Lu’s, the wife; who is the only maid in the house, and from what Luhan heard from his parents, they have a daughter but his parents rarely saw her and only saw her in the afternoon which is the time she just woke up before she went out and back late at night.

“We will, mom. I’m curious about how much the house changed.” He was there until he was six. There must be a lot of things that changed.

“I highly doubt that you even remember how the house looked like back then.” Mr. Lu joked on that which caused all of them to laugh.

It’s true though. Luhan admitted that he didn’t have a memory when he was young so he forgot how the house is looked like back then.

 

“Attention to all passenger of Beijing Airline, the departure gate…”

Hearing the announcement, Luhan and Seohyun hugged Mr. and Mrs. Lu and bid farewell to them before they entered the departure gate. Even after they entered the gate, they still waved at them until they disappeared from the sight. Mrs. Lu shed a tear after they’re gone from her sight. They will be in Beijing for a week and she is going to miss her grandchildren a lot.

Meanwhile, Luhan and Seohyun with their kids were walking towards their supposed gate for their plane. Since this is the first time they’re going to ride a plane, they didn’t know which way they should go. There are too many doors but they have no idea which one.

Luhan took a look at the boarding pass once again to check. “B7! Where is gate B7?” He looked around while searching for gate B7.

“There!” Taemin shouted cheerfully.

All of them heaved a relief sigh once they found gate B7 and went there immediately. Once they went inside the gate, the kids were amazed with the plane that was really close to them. They straight away ran to the window and looked at it in amazement.

 

“Kids, let’s go! It’s time to go now.” Luhan called them but they didn’t budge at all from the window. “We’re going inside the plane now.”

With that, Taemin, Jongin, and Sehun quickly went to their parents except Sohee who was still looking at the plane from the window. Seohyun shook her head and went to her before pulled her hand but she whined and pulled her hand from Seohyun’s hold. Seohyun told her that they will be going inside the plane but she didn’t want to move. With no other choices left, Seohyun lifted Sohee and held her causing Sohee to squirm in her place and started to cry as well.

Seohyun tried to calm her but it didn’t work. When her crying doesn’t stop, then it is Luhan’s job to stop her. He pulled a serious face to her and just say ‘stop crying’ in stern voice is enough to make Sohee to stop crying. It’s not that she is scared of her father but since Luhan is really loveable towards her, it’s really weird for her to see him being serious and not smiling to her although there are the times where she likes to do something just to make her parents angry.

 

Once they seated inside the plane, the whole family became a curious with everything and amazed with it. They took a look and screamed of joy when they found something new. It’s really obvious that the family never ride a plane before because they got excited with a little thing even if it’s just a book or a seat belt.

The stewardess announced that the flight will depart soon and the other steward and stewardess stood in their directed place to explain the safety guidelines. Being the first-timer, the family focused on the action of what the steward and stewardess did while some people tend to ignore it and some has already slept.

When the plane is takeoff, they could feel how the plane is slowly going up above the clouds. Their heart was like jumping out from their chest when it started to rise and the feeling was still there until the plane didn’t go up any further. That was when a signal of unbuckled the seatbelt has been lit up and they followed it.

 

Omma, milk!” Sohee called her mother while trying to pull up her blouse but luckily Seohyun held it.

Seohyun quickly took a milk carton in the bag and plunged the straw into the carton before gave it to her. However, she shook her head indicating that she didn’t want that and tried to pull Seohyun’s blouse up. Seohyun sighed. She knew what her daughter wants but she can’t do that here and insisted on giving her carton milk but Sohee whined didn’t want that and eventually started to cry. She put the carton on the tray table before lifted the wailing Sohee to her arms.

She hates it when her daughter cried at the time like this. Everyone in the plane was quiet and she was afraid if Sohee’s crying will disturb everyone. Turning to her right, she was about to ask for Luhan’s help but she was trapped with Sohee and Sehun’s seat beside her and she can’t do anything except trying to make her to stop crying. It’s not easy to do that because Sohee is the type of the kid who can’t stop crying unless she got what she wants except if Luhan was the one to scold her.

 

Feeling bad that she looked so helpless, Luhan took out a blanket and gave it to her. He mouthed at her telling her to cover while she is feeding Sohee. Seohyun thanked him for that and Sohee kept quiet after she got her milk. After she done, she went back to her seat and grabbed the carton and drank it. Seohyun could only look at her in disbelief. Just now, she didn’t want it but then, she drank it. Sohee is surely loves to make her parents troubled in a cute way.

 


 

After long hours they were in the plane, they finally arrived at the Beijing International Airport. Luhan realized that he indeed came from other country even though that this is his birthplace because everything felt so different than when he was in Korea. Despite being pure Chinese, he had no idea what the signboard is saying. He forgotten how to read his own language and clueless with everything. He basically was raised in Korean environment and his parents spoke Korean even to him because of the maids and butlers.

At least, he has Seohyun here. Although Seohyun can’t read Chinese too, there is English. That is something! She could read in Chinese but there are the times she confused with some of the words. Nevertheless, Seohyun is here so everything is going to be easy.

 

Then, they went out and looking for someone. But how are they going to find this Mr. Wei? Luhan forgot to ask his parents a picture of Mr. Wei. How does the Mr. Wei look like? He was about to ask his parents about when Seohyun said that she found him. She pointed somewhere and he was dumbfounded because how did she know that he is Mr. Wei that they were looking for.

“Where? How you can be so sure that it’s him?” Luhan was trying to find him in this crowd.

“He was holding a paper with your name there. Let’s go!” Seohyun dragged him while Luhan still couldn’t find Mr. Wei that Seohyun described earlier. He looked around while trying to find a guy who was holding his name that was written on the paper.

Seohyun stopped in front of a man who was around mid-50s and greeted him in Chinese. Luhan was stunned and didn’t understand what’s going on. Then, the man turned to Luhan with a shocked face. All of sudden, he put his hands between his cheeks and smiled like he just couldn’t believe that Luhan is in front of his eyes.

“Luhan! I can’t believe that it’s you! Oh my, you’ve grown up into a handsome man. I can’t believe it! I still remembered when you were a baby. Gosh! I can’t believe that it has been 21 years since you left Beijing.” That guy spoke in Chinese and he couldn’t express his happiness after meeting Luhan after 21 years!

Luhan blinked in confusion with his action but he smiled a little to him although he didn’t know him.

Then, the man turned to the kids before turning back to Luhan with a huge smile. “Are these your kids? My goodness, they are so cute! They look handsome just like you and this little girl just look like the mother.” He praised the kids and they had no idea what he talked about. Not even them, Luhan too. “I think we should go home now. My wife made a lot of delicious foods. We don’t want the food to get cold so we better be hurry.” He remembered about the food and took their luggage.

 

The family followed him and Luhan had no idea who is he so he decided to ask Seohyun. “Joohyun, who is he?”

Seohyun turned to him in perplex that Luhan couldn’t get it who is that guy. “You didn’t know? Isn’t that Mr. Wei?”

“How do you know that he is Mr. Wei?”

She couldn’t help but to feel surprise more. “My goodness, Luhan! I told you that he wrote your name on paper.” She told him. From her voice, there was a slight surprise and a tiny bit of anger.

“But he didn’t write my name. What he wrote is everything in Chinese.” He clarified that to her.

“He wrote your name in Chinese, you little-! And he even said your name when he talked to you and all you did was smiling like an idiot. Oh, you don’t have to smile like that, you’ve already look like one.” She mocked him.

“He wrote my name in Chinese?” He was a bit surprise in that.

“Of course, he did because he is Chinese and you are Chinese. Why? Do you expect he will write your name in Hangul? Or you can’t read Chinese anymore? Perhaps you don’t know what he said just now?” She sounded like she is really annoyed with him.

“Of course I understood but I was clueless. I don’t know how to reply to him. Maybe you’re right! I can’t read or speak Chinese anymore. Well, I was raised in Korea and dad and mom never speak a single Chinese to me. The last time I spoke Chinese was during Chinese class in high school and I didn’t know that you know Chinese as well if it’s not for that interview.” He referred to her interview when Luhan was looking for secretary. Not only she is able to understand Chinese, she is fluent in English and Japanese as well. She is definitely better than him.

 


 

After 30 minutes ride from the airport, they finally arrived at Luhan’s parents’ bungalow. Luhan finally stepped into the bungalow for the first time in 21 years and yet he has not remembered any single thing about this house. Maybe that time, he was still young to understand that he moved to another country and eventually was raised there.

They were welcome by the two ladies; an old lady whom they assumed to be Mrs. Wei, and the other young lady that could be their daughter. Luhan’s eyes were on the young lady and so did she making her cheeks blush in embarrassment.

 

“Luhan? Is that you? Oh my! You are so handsome. Do you remember me? Maybe you don’t because you were still young at that time.” Like Mr. Wei, Mrs. Wei was so happy to meet Luhan. Then, she turned to Seohyun. “Is this your wife? She is so pretty! You two matched very well. Is this your daughter? For some reason, I can see a bit of you and Luhan here but she is still cute.” Well, of course Sohee looked like her parents because she is their daughter.

While Mrs. Wei was still happy with their meeting, the young lady at the back cleared to get their attention. “Mama?”

Mrs. Wei turned to her and smiled to them. “This is my daughter, Wei Qi. She is 20 years old. Come, let’s eat! I made something for you but before that, you need to put these in your room.” She pointed to the luggage.

“I will show your room.” Mr. Wei offered to them and they nodded.

“I want too! I will show Luhan gege’s room while papa shows those kids room.” Wei Qi volunteered.

Mr. and Mrs. Wei were surprised with their daughter now. Never in those days is she willing to help them to do something. Even when their masters were around, she always came up an excuse that she doesn’t want to meet them. But today, she was reluctant to meet her young master but after being forced by her parents, she stayed. However, after she saw Luhan, she was glad that she stayed.

 

Appa, swimming pool!” Sehun shouted excitedly once he saw a swimming pool.

Taemin and Jongin also turned to the swimming pool after hearing Sehun. Appa, we want to play in swimming pool.” Taemin and Jongin pleaded to their father so that he allowed them.

“Let’s play it at night, okay? Appa wants to play too.” He both of his sons’ head while they jumped happily when their father allowed them.

They never saw a swimming pool before. Well, they did but not in the house. There are swimming pools in the village too but instead of playing in the swimming pool, they prefer playing at the beach. Probably, the beach is larger than swimming pool. That’s why they enjoyed the beach more.

 

“We want to take a look at our kids’ bedroom first. Put our luggage in our room first.” Luhan ordered Wei Qi as he and Seohyun followed Mr. Wei to the kids’ bedroom.

They entered the bedroom and the boys were amazed with how the room looked like. It is bigger than their room. The wall was painted in green with a few murals that was painted on the wall. There is a TV for them as well as a video game consoles. Luhan and Seohyun could tell that the boys loved it and they might ask them to do the same thing with their room.

Mr. and Mrs. Lu probably set this everything for their beloved grandchildren. There two queen sized beds and that’s enough for them and also Sohee.

“Sohee, do you want to sleep with oppa?” Seohyun asked Sohee who was in her arms.

Luhan could understand why she asked that suddenly. For some reason, he wanted Sohee to say ‘yes’.

Sohee whined and hugged Seohyun while saying that she wants to sleep with her mother.

“But today, omma and appa are not going to sleep, you know.” Luhan made another excuse so that she agreed to sleep with her brothers. Seohyun’s cheeks flushed in red when Luhan mentioned that. Both of them knew what they are up to tonight.

“Why?” Jongin asked curiously.

Luhan struggled while trying to find some answer. He can’t say what they are going to do tonight. “Well, we are a bit busy tonight. We don’t want to disturb Sohee.” Busy of what? Well, he can’t tell them. “So Sohee, can you sleep with Sehun oppa today? Just for today but tonight, if you awake, just hug Sehun oppa. Is that okay for you?” Luhan heaved a relief breath when Sohee slowly nodded in agree. Hopefully nothing will happen tonight.

 

= = = = = = = = = =

 

After looking at their kids’ room, they went to their room. The door was opened as Wei Qi had put their luggage inside the room but what made them surprised is that she was still in the room. Seohyun was amazed with how the room looks like. The wall is white in color and there is a mural of tree that was colored in black. The whole room is in white and black color and the design is more to modern style. Overall, she loves this room.

Luhan observed Seohyun who was stunned with the room and from the corner of his eyes, Wei Qi is looking at him. He was not sure if Seohyun realized that Wei Qi seemed to have some kind of admired on him. “Do you like it?” He asked to grab her attention so that she would notice something on Wei Qi. He wants to see whether she got jealous or not because she is really fast in this.

Seohyun turned to Luhan with a smile. “I really love this so much.” Then, she turned to Wei Qi and said the same thing in Chinese as Luhan spoke to her in Korean.

Luhan blinked when she talked to Wei Qi. From her face, it looks like she didn’t notice anything. Even he knew that Wei Qi has a crush on him and she might flirt with him but Seohyun seemed not to realize that. Why is it that every time that Seohyun got jealous but he didn’t know what he had done? Why did he know that the girl is having a crush on him and kept on staring at him but Seohyun didn’t realize that? That’s odd.

He actually had a plan. If Seohyun got jealous because of Wei Qi, Luhan will coax her by showing his affection in front of Wei Qi but it looks like it didn’t happen.

 

Seohyun was captivated by the beauty from the window when Wei Qi came close to Luhan. “Is there anything you need, Luhan gege?” Wei Qi asked informally despite that he is her young master.

Luhan took a quick glance knowing that Seohyun is quite sensitive if someone especially girls calling him ‘oppa’. However, Seohyun picked nature over him. Actually, he didn’t like the way she addressed him. He is her young master, so she should say that instead of calling him ‘gege’.

He shook his head indicating that he didn’t want anything and told her to leave the room. She did but she’s still there at the door. He was so irritated with her behavior but he had another idea. If he can’t make Seohyun jealous, then he should make Wei Qi jealous.

He casually walked towards her and back hugged her while inhaling her scent. Even though it was soft but he is able to hear Wei Qi groaned and stomped away from the room. He let out a victory smile. Maybe this is better.

 


 

The family sat at the dining table for the lunch and Mrs. Wei was the one who cooked everything. JH looked at the food in interested. This is definitely not the first time Seohyun tasted Chinese foods because Victoria at the Lu’s mansion also had cooked this before but since she is in China now, the feeling is totally different.

Wei Qi paid attention to Luhan the most as she did everything for him which made her parents bewildered with her behavior today. She was never like this.

Luhan stole a glance at Seohyu but she was too busy pampering Sohee. Why she can’t notice this? He wanted to make her feel jealous so that he would do some romantic moves towards her.

 

“Please eat, Young Master!” Mrs. Wei told them to eat.

“Oh by the way, how long have you been stayed here?” Luhan asked politely.

“Since your family went to Korea.” Mr. Wei replied.

Luhan was baffled with his answer. “Does that mean that you have stayed here for 21 years?” If they stayed this long enough, it would totally like they are the owner of this mansion.

“Yes. Wei Qi totally grew up here.” He added.

“Do my parents give you any day off?” It would be sad if they didn’t.

“No, they don't. They were busy with all the meetings and we can’t leave this house alone.”

He was right. This mansion can be an easy target for the robber to get into the house. It’s dangerous. But he was pretty sure that they wanted days off to spent with their family. Even though they were the only people who live in this mansion, they probably wanted to go vacation too.

Luhan thought for a while. Considering that this is his and Seohyun’s honeymoon, they need to be alone without anyone around especially someone that they just met. “Hmm, how about this, we will be here for a week and I allow you to have a week off. You can go anywhere you want with your family. You don’t have to come back here for a week, just enjoy your vacation.” He thought about that since they were loyal to his parents.

Judging from their faces, it’s clear that they were shocked with Luhan’s statement. “B-B-But we need to do our duty-”

“Don’t worry about that. We can handle it. I mean we have our own house and it’s my wife’s personal request to my parents that she doesn’t want any maid in our house so we did everything from cooking to chores. Don’t get me wrong. I’m not chasing you out from this house, it’s just that your family never been to anywhere so this is your chance to do that. You wouldn’t get a chance if my parents are here.” Luhan assured to them that they will be fine without them and told them to pack their things now so that they won’t miss this moment.

 

The Wei’s were hesitated at first but knowing the fact that they haven’t gone back to their own house for so long, it made them agreed right away. They were glad that their young master would give such an opportunity to them.

However, Wei Qi didn’t like the idea at all. She wants to stay here with Luhan. She wants to get close to him even though she knows that he is married and has kids. But she had to accept it because her father forced her.

 


 

Just like they promised, the whole family played in the swimming pool at night. The boys especially were the one who excited the most. They swim across the pool using the kick board. Not only them, their parents too but they can’t swim like them because of Sohee but she had her arm floats to float herself on the water. That’s why they let her go so that she could try to learn but all she did was crying. Probably she is not used to this kind of things.

“Splash the water to omma!” Luhan declared making all of them splashed water to her.

Seohyun screeched as water has been splashed in a huge amount making her unable to make a move to retaliate them. “Let’s catch appa and Sohee.” This time Seohyun declared and all of them moved to catch the duo.

It was a fun night for them and they totally enjoyed it. Today is full of laughs and they will never forget this day.

 

“Alright, that’s all for now.” Luhan commanded them to get out from the pool now which leaving the boys to complain because they wanted to play more. “You can play tomorrow. Hurry up! It’s your bedtime.” He uttered curtly and that’s enough to make them get out from the pool right away.

 

= = = = = = = = = =

 

Before they went to the bed, they need to clean up first. Seohyun and Sohee took a shower in the bathroom of their bedroom while Luhan and the boys took a shower in the outside bathroom. After they done, they wore their nightwear before headed to their bed. Luhan covered himself in a bathrobe and put the boys to the bed.

After a while, Seohyun came while carrying Sohee who was holding a baby bottle. She needs milk before she goes to sleep. That’s her everyday routine and that is also why she always seeks for her mother. At least she can use bottle now.

Seohyun put Sohee on the bed next to Sehun gently. She told Sehun to remove the bottle once she finished it or when she had fallen asleep and covered it with the lid. Sehun nodded as he understood the instruction from his mother.

Luhan and Seohyun kissed their kids’ forehead before they sleep and Luhan switched off the light and switch on a small light so that their room won’t be so dark.

 

Without waiting any longer, Luhan went to the room and opened it only to witness Seohyun’s back. He was surprised but that didn’t mean he hated it. He loves this view of Seohyun so much. However, after looking at her back for awhile, he back hugged her and pouted.

“You tricked me. I seriously thought that you were .” He let out his disappointment which earned a giggle from Seohyun.

She managed to fool him. Apparently, she wasn’t but rather than wearing beige-colored lingerie that was matched with her skin that made him thought that she was from far.

But step aside all that, he didn’t care about what she was wearing right now but he cared that she is with him under his arms. He leaned to her neck and inhaled her scent. She smelled like lavender. Too good to form it into a word. He gave a light kiss on her neck and trailed it to the back of her ear. She moaned softly when his lips made a contact with her skin. That’s enough to make him .

He pulled her softly to the bed and he was on top of her while caressing her face and then, down to her neck, shoulder while pulling the strap off her shoulder. He only gave her a peck on her lips.

 

“Have you taken your pill?” He reminded her about the pill.

She shook her head. “I left it at home.” She answered like it’s not a big deal.

“Do you want another baby?” She shook her head. “Then, you should’ve brought that pill.”

Seohyun wrapped her arms around his neck. “Let’s forget about the pill and just enjoy our hot and y time now.” She whispered softly but with a seductive tone, especially the words ‘hot and y time’.

Luhan raised his eyebrow as she doesn’t seem to care if she got pregnant again. “Okay but don’t blame me if you’re getting pregnant because we have a long night to go.”

She gave him a smirk. “I will reconsider that.” She said before pulling him into a passionate kiss.

 

 

 

 

 


It seems like eveyone wants a *cough**cough* chapter, I will do it in the next chapter but don't expect anything, okay? It's going to be a fail chapter ever. Hahaha.

P/s: Without the *cough**cough* chapter, this will be the last chapter of this story.