Chapter 5

For the First Time in Forever

 

Luhan made his way to the meeting room. He didn’t have a meeting right now but he has a ‘meeting’ with people that he hasn’t met for a long time. He totally waited for this day so that all of them will gather together complete not leaving any single person will they meet.

 

He opened the door and was welcome with those people who have waited for him in the meeting room.

“Luhan!” EXO gathered around Luhan while giving him a hug and high-five.

It’s been a long time since Luhan met with EXO. The last time he met them was during Sohee’s 1st birthday ceremony where they finally met with Sohee after Luhan showed her picture in their chat group. He still communicated them in the chat group but there is the time the group went silent which is surprising because back then they couldn’t stop talking even though they met every day.

 

EXO sat in their seat while Luhan sat in the middle like the boss is going to have a meeting. He is in meeting. With his friends of course.

“Hey, guys! It’s been a long time since I’ve met you guys. I really miss all of you.” Luhan couldn’t express how much he missed them so much. They had so much fun back then.

“I know right! Work’s ! I wish we can go back to our school days where we can enjoy together.” Suho wished and everyone agreed with him.

“And less stressful. Seriously, I feel like I want to jump off the roof whenever my dad gave me a pile of works.” Chen added making them laughed.

They started to tell everything they did once they started their work. Some of them are having a vacation once in awhile while some of them apparently did travel for work earning a jealousy from the others who couldn’t have a vacation. Some of them need to meet their client in which they expressed their dislike towards some of the client.

Luhan told them how was his life after he started working and the fact that Seohyun is working with him. He said that he feels happy whenever Seohyun is with him and claimed that he able to do his job properly without feeling any stress because looking at Seohyun itself is a stress reliever.

They saying that despite that Luhan not feeling any stress when working because he looked at Seohyun, Seohyun is the one who feels a lot of stress because Luhan kept bothering her. The teasing from his friend caused Luhan playfully scolded at them and saying that Seohyun likes his intimacy.

 

“Ah, actually, I want to give this to you.” Luhan took something from his coat and distributed it to them.

Each of them took one and passed it to the other. They read carefully the card that Luhan gave to them.

“Wedding reception?” Lay asked.

“10th year anniversary? Wow! I can’t believe that you guys have been married for 10 years. It feels like it’s been a while we found out about your relationship with Seohyun nuna.” Baekhyun voiced out his amazement towards the couple.

True enough. EXO found out about Luhan and Seohyun’s relationship three years ago when something happened between them that made Luhan decided to reveal his secret. That secret alone shocked them to the extent that they actually felt like they were dreaming because everything escalated so quickly.

 

“I’m giving you now because I want you guys to attend it. Make sure that none of you isn’t planning to do or go somewhere other than my event. If any of you are not coming, we’re no longer friends.” Luhan warned them to come and they make sure that they will come and didn’t want to miss it.

“I will come, hyung! I really want to see Sohee. I wonder how much she has grown now.” Chanyeol’s focus was more on Sohee.

“Me too! I wonder if her brothers will threaten us again.” Xiumin said with a chuckle. No one could forget on how Taemin, Jongin, and Sehun told them to give their lovely sister back to their parents’ arms. They didn’t want anyone to interact with her.

They continued to talk about Sohee and asked Luhan about her newest picture. He showed to them and his friends started to fanboy over Sohee’s cute picture. Luhan felt worried with both his daughter and his friends. His friends’ behavior towards his daughter even just a picture scared him the most. Maybe what his sons did back then was right though. Guess he needs to protect his daughter from them.

 

However, Luhan noticed that the reason they will come to the wedding because they just wanted to meet Sohee not to celebrate their friend.

“Hey, it’s my wedding anniversary event not my daughter’s birthday party! Can you stop talking about my daughter and talk about me and Seohyun?” Luhan gave an idea since the event that they are going is his and Seohyun’s event anyway.

With that, all of them were silent. Luhan was annoyed with them when they didn’t want to ask or say something about this. Maybe he needs to hide his daughter during the event so that they don’t ogling on her. Or maybe he can trust his sons for this.

 

“I wonder-” Kris began and everyone was looking at him like waiting for him to say something. “-if Seohyun would wear a y wedding dress during that event.” He winked at the other while Luhan choked with Kris’s thought.

The rest seemed to not understand behind the wink from Kris but Tao was fast enough to catch him and smirked. “Seohyun nuna has a very nice body. Not to mention y. It would be wasted if she didn’t show it.”

Luhan’s eyes widened when Tao mentioned about Seohyun’s body. Let her wear y wedding dress and show her body to the guest? No, thanks! Her body is belonging to Luhan and only him. He won’t allow her to wear anything y and he knew that Seohyun will feel the same too.

He stopped them to say something about that especially about Seohyun’s body. He knew them very well. They wanted to but if this kind of teasing shouldn’t be considered as teasing at all. It is a humiliation towards Seohyun.

 

Kris raised his hands as surrender and promised that he won’t talk about Seohyun’s body again. He put his hand under his chin while thinking about another topic. “Luhan, I wanted to know about this for so long.” Everyone turned to him again. What he wanted to know from Luhan for so long? “How was Seohyun in bed?”

The others made the ‘ooh’ sound while Luhan gasped with his jaw dropped and bulged eyes when Kris asked that question to Luhan.

Luhan gave him a death glare. That giant needs a huge smack on his head. What a brave guy he is for asking that personal question. He didn’t answer but he is seriously boiling inside that he wanted to kill him with his bare hands.

“Does she like it gentle? Or maybe rough?” Lay showed his famous dimple smile.

What? Even Lay too? He never thought that Lay would side with Kris because he looks so innocent. Well, of course not. They were never innocent to begin with but seeing how Lay said that surprised Luhan the most.

“What kind of lingerie she wore that made you turn on?” Tao asked while giggling.

Everyone smiled sheepishly with the erted questions that were asked by their friends. Luhan lost his words as he stunned with that. Luckily Seohyun is not here. She will be humiliated with all that and embarrassed to meet them.

 

The door of the meeting room was opened revealing Seohyun with a smile while carrying a tray with cups of tea on it. Oh no! Luhan already felt ease when she’s not here but now she’s here. What will his friends trying to do now? He wished they didn’t say anything about their erted mind.

Seohyun was distributing the cups to each of them and he noticed the smirked whenever she passed by them. This is going to be bad. They seemed to have an idea of something in which Luhan didn’t know what.

Lastly, Seohyun put a cup for Luhan on the table without forgetting to smile at him as usual. She never leaves her smile to him. Luhan hoped that Seohyun will leave the meeting room but he was confused when she stood next to him. All his friends were looking at him and Seohyun back and forth with a smug smile. This is not good. Something is going to happen and he knew it.

“Joohyun, you can go now.” He ordered her to leave before his friends started with their don’t-know-what-is-their-plan-to-do-something-on-Seohyun.

Seohyun looked at him with a frown. Why is she looking at him like that? Just leave! “Why? I want to meet your friends too. I haven’t seen them for a long time.”

Luhan made an annoyed look. He gently pushed her so that she leaves. “Just leave, okay. You can meet them later.”

She had no idea why he didn’t let her to meet with his friends and even asked her to leave. She put her hands on her hips while heaving a loud breath. “Why? Are you guys were talking about me? Tell me! What did you guys talk about me?” She asked them in slightly angry tone.

No! This is a disaster. Luhan shook his head and made a pleading face so that they don’t say anything stupid to her. Seohyun asked them once again and Luhan told her to leave but she’s so stubborn and wanted to know what they were talking about her.

 

“Um actually,” Kris started off first making Luhan widened his eyes and everyone turned to him while waiting for his next sentence. “Luhan told us what happened when both of you are making love together.”

“What!” Seohyun shouted while glaring at Luhan.

Luhan blinked with Kris’s statements. What was that? He didn’t say or even want to tell them in the first place about their ual life. Who would do that anyway?

“Tell me what else does he said!” Seohyun growled.

“Joohyun, I didn’t-”

She showed her palm to him. “I don’t want to hear from you.”

What the heck? She believed his friends more than her husband.

 

They told her about anything that Luhan ‘told’ them about her like her body is so y that made him really fast, how she likes his sensual moves to her, how y her moan is and anything that related to dirty stuffs.

Seohyun blushed when they mentioned that but glared at Luhan for telling them. Luhan tried so hard to stop them and to tell Seohyun that he didn’t say it instead Kris was the one who made up everything but Seohyun didn’t want to turn to him at all. She was busy listening to all the lies from them, well, some of them are actually not a lie but he never ever told them about that. Why would he tell that to his friends when he claimed that Seohyun is his?

Seohyun turned to him while sending a death glare. Her nostril is expanded showing that she is so mad at him. Luhan wanted to tell her that all of that was a lie but she cut him. “Today, don’t ever think to come back home.” She said before stomped off leaving the meeting room and Luhan tried to catch her by following her totally ignored with his friends were laughing at him.

 

= = = = = = = = = =

 

All the staffs turned to a direction where they could hear someone stomping to come here and someone pleading something. Seohyun was stomping angrily to make her way to the office while Luhan followed her from behind and pleaded her to listen to him. She ignored him every time he called her. Even when he managed to catch her by her shoulder, she pried his hand off and ignored him.

Luhan walked to the front and faced Seohyun while holding her shoulder tightly and she removed his hands again. He didn’t give up and this time, he kneeled in front of her while hugging her legs tightly. He begged her again and again so that she will listen to him.

Seohyun was taken aback with his action and began to feel embarrassed because all the staffs were watching them, trying to figure out what’s going on with their boss and his wife. He didn’t care if the staffs were watching them or him acting like a fool but what he wants the most is that she would listen to him and know that he is innocent.

“Okay, okay, I will listen to you but first let me go.” She asked him to let her go because of this embarrassment.

“No! I don’t want to let you go.” He said as he tightened his hug on her legs.

Seohyun sighed. Everyone is watching them and nothing can be more embarrassed than that. “Let’s go to our office first then I will listen to you from the beginning.” But Luhan still didn’t want to let her go.

 

EXO arrived at Luhan’s department office and surprised to witness Seohyun and Luhan in that position with the staffs watching them. Seohyun told him to let her go and discussed it in office but he stuck there like glue. He didn’t want to let her go because he was afraid if she left him outside the office.

Everyone in EXO felt guilty for teasing Luhan earlier. They never thought that it will become this serious. Kris stepped to the front to Seohyun’s side. “Seohyun, we’re sorry. Actually, it’s not Luhan’s fault at all. It’s my fault because I’m the one who started first.” He said in guilty tone.

“Let’s talk about this in his office, shall we?” Seohyun suggested and Kris nodded in agreed.

Seohyun told Luhan to go inside his office but he really didn’t want to let her go. She started to feel frustrated when he didn’t want to leave from her legs. “Anyone, please help me to get rid of him from my legs.” She had to ask for help when she had enough.

Xiumin, Suho, and Kyungsoo tried to pull him off from Seohyun’s legs but he is so strong. Chen had an idea and he went to Luhan and poked his waist and armpits. Luhan flinched but he is still strong with his hug. The other beagle line; Baekhyun and Chanyeol joined Chen and tickled Luhan making Luhan started losing himself and laughed or cried like a baby. They managed to let go of Luhan from Seohyun and dragged him to his office while he screamed for her. Glad that they smart enough to close the door.

Seohyun turned to the worker and bowed to them. She apologized for everything that has happened before she went inside Luhan’s office. The staffs just smiled while looking at their boss’s antics earlier.

 

= = = = = = = = = =

 

Luhan, Seohyun, and EXO were in Luhan’s office. They gathered here after EXO teased Luhan that caused Seohyun became so mad at Luhan. Xiumin and Suho were holding Luhan after Seohyun asked them to keep holding him until everything is settled.

“Now, please tell me the truth.” Seohyun asked them to tell them the truth about what happened.

Kris stepped up and apologized, “Seohyun, I’m the one who start that conversation. He asked us to talk about your event after he stopped us from talking about your daughter. I decided to and others were tagged along with me. Please don’t get mad at him. It’s my fault.” He looked down after explaining everything to her.

“See! I told you that-”

“Keep quiet, oppa! Someone is talking here.” Seohyun asked Luhan not to talk making him muttered something in annoyed.

“It’s okay, Kris oppa, everyone. But please don’t do this again. I almost kick him in his private part when I heard about your lies.” She forgave all of them.

“What? You forgave him easily? And you’re going to kick my private part because of his lies? That’s not fair, Joohyun! He deserves a kick to his private part not me!”

“Shut up!” Much to Luhan surprised, everyone in the room yelled at him because he is so noisy.

“Why is everyone against me?” He muttered sadly.

 


 

Luhan and Seohyun were busy looking for their sons and daughter's attire for their event. They decided to make them as the flower girl. Well, kind of flower girl but since only Sohee is girl and they didn’t want any disaster during the wedding by letting Sohee walking alone, so they let their sons to join her. Of course, they won’t ask them to scatter the flowers to the floor but just walk along the aisle until they reached to their seat.

It’s really easy to find Taemin, Jongin, and Sehun’s suit but it’s really hard to find Sohee’s dress. Not because the dress is too big for her but they really didn’t know what kind of dresses they should choose for them. Girls dresses are variety compared to boys, that’s why it’s hard for them to buy because everything is cute and beautiful.

 

“How about this one, oppa? Do you think it’s nice?” Seohyun held out of the dress and showed it to Luhan.

Luhan took a look at the dress. “It’s nice but we should try it on her first.” He looked around to find Sohee. “Now, where is this girl?”

If they can’t find her, then she must be hiding along with her brothers. Luhan looked for her while Seohyun waited at the fitting room. The kids are pretty smart. They love to hide from their parents. Just now, Luhan found them hiding under the clothing rack. Well, they found him actually only to scare Luhan to death because they shocked him when Luhan didn’t notice them.

He looked here and there and even calling their name because he needs Sohee right now. He also looked for them under the clothing rack but they weren’t there. Because he could find them anywhere, Luhan decided to ask the worker there and she pointed to the cashier counter indicating that they were hiding under the counter.

Luhan slowly went towards the counter and he needs to make sure that they didn’t notice his presence. He kneeled down and crawled inside the counter.

 

“Boo!”

 

Luhan’s surprise causing them to scream and eventually making Sehun and Sohee cried. Taemin and Jongin were dumbfounded because of that surprise that their heart beat extremely fast. They started to shiver as well.

Luhan laughed at them before he pulled Sohee into his arms while patting her back gently. He admitted that he felt bad for scaring them but who told them to play hide and seek with their parents. At least, they should be glad that they were in the Pyeonghwa Shopping Mall. If they were in the city’s shopping mall, not only Luhan and Seohyun will get panic, the kids will get panic as well if they got lost.

“Let’s go to omma, okay? You three wait here until I come.” Luhan said before leaving them to bring Sohee to the fitting room where Seohyun waited for quite a long time.

 

= = = = = = = = = =

 

Luhan and the boys were waiting for Sohee to come out from the fitting room to show her dress. It took a while because Sohee was crying because of Luhan’s surprise earlier and Seohyun tried to calm her down. Sohee eventually stopped crying but they’re waiting for both of them for so long that Luhan had to ask Seohyun what is going on inside. It turned out that Sohee is having Seohyun’s milk. No wonder they’re quiet.

 

The door was opened and everyone was eager to see the little princess coming out from the fitting room. There she was! Walking out from the fitting room gracefully towards her father. Her brothers were squealing over her cuteness.

Luhan kneeled down and gave her all the kisses on her face making the girl shrieked in happiness, totally forgetting that the fact her father was the one who made her cry earlier. He couldn’t stop compliment on how cute she was while wearing this dress. Actually, Luhan gave the same reaction in every dress that she tried before.

 

“What do you think about this dress, oppa?” Seohyun asked Luhan’s opinion so that they could buy that dress.

“It’s beautiful.” He complimented again.

Seohyun rolled her eyes with his answer. Like the reaction, he gave the same answer every time Seohyun asked him about the dress. “I know she’s beautiful in each dress that she tried. Gosh, I’m so jealous!”

Luhan chuckled after Seohyun said that she is jealous. He gave Sohee another kiss when she protruding her lips.

“Honestly, I like the dress that she tried before this dress. Apparently, all the dresses that she tried are beautiful. I can’t pick one.” This is what happened when they are going to buy dress or clothes for Sohee. Everything about the dress for Sohee looks cute when she wore it. That’s why it’s hard to buy her dress.

“Well, that dress is too simple don’t you think? And the length for the gown is until the floor. I’m afraid that she will fall while walking.” Luhan thought that the white dress with scoop neckline that she tried before was too simple and what made him worried the most is the dress is too long and it will make Sohee fall for sure.

“Hmm, I think it’s better we pick this one. I have an idea for her decoration. I want to put a flower crown on top of her head. It will look beautiful and she will look cute while wearing a flower crown.” Seohyun gave an idea.

Luhan turned to Seohyun with a wide smile. “Joohyun, you’re genius! I have a thing for a girl wearing a flower crown.” He exclaimed excitedly.

Seohyun’s face changed when he said he has a thing for a girl wearing a flower crown. What does he mean?

As like he could read her mind, he quickly changed it. “I mean young girl like our little princess but I don’t mind if you wear a flower crown during that event.” He winked making Seohyun blushed with his wink.

 


 

After buying the suits and dress for their lovely children, they decided to go to Luhan’s parents’ mansion. Both of them agreed to keep the kids’ attire at the mansion since they’re doing it in the city. Keeping it at their home will make the car lack of space because they need to bring along from their home to the mansion. It’s better to keep it at the mansion. It’s easy anyway.

 

“Joohyun, today I will be out with my friend.” Luhan told while he was driving.

“Where?”

“Suho’s house. His mother invited us for late lunch or teatime or something. Suho told me that his mother asked you to come along.” Luhan sighed and Seohyun knew why. That’s because Suho’s parents are really fond of her when they met for the first time. It’s like they had no idea that she is Luhan’s wife and tried to do some match-making with Suho. It was awkward for her as well especially when she was separated from Luhan and Luhan hates that.

But Seohyun couldn’t come. She had something to do with her mother-in-law and the maids. “I don’t think I will be able to attend that. Mom wants to bring me somewhere.”

“To where?” Luhan asked.

Seohyun gulped when he asked that. Of course he will ask that. But her mother-in-law had planned to take her to the wedding boutique for her wedding dress and she promised to her that she won’t tell Luhan about it. “I-I-I don’t know. But she said she’s going to buy something for the wedding.”

Luhan raised his eyebrow with the way she talked. She stuttered and suddenly she talked so fast. Luhan knew that she’s hiding something and she tried to lie about it. She thinks that he is a fool to believe that? He knew her better.

 

 

 

 

 


What a great friends Luhan has! LOL! Luhan is so childish in this chapter. Poor him that Seohyun doesn't want to listen to him.