Chapter 5- Surprise!

My twelve dorks.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/n: I'll be using original character's pov on some lines from this chapter ahead.

Hyejung arrived at home and feel lifeless when she's alone because really, a big two-storey house with just one person in it. Plus, tomorrow is gonna be weekend,she really doesn't know how can she get through the boring weekend alone. 

She went up her room to wash up and wear a sweat pants with a hoodie. She then went down to make herself a dinner. She sigh “I'm going to be alone,again.“ she murmured to herself. She did ask them if they could come over to give her company  but none of them can make it, that makes her really sad because this will be a first time for her to be alone at home because whenever her parents are having business trip such as this one, they will always come over her house but this time unfortunately they can't.

You made ramen with two dishes like kimchi and canned food.But that's already enough, You might love food but you don't really have appetite in those dishes. You were about to dig in when there is a knock on the door, making you wonder who will be here at this hour. You open the door and you swear your heart dropped on what you see.

“Surprise!!”

”What are you guys doing here? Don't you all have things to do?” “You can say that we lied,we make it a surprise visit for you” “To make sure you wouldn't have to be all alone by yourself” You smiled at the last sentence,they are so thoughtful. “We'll,come in first” You grin. “You are going to have those for dinner?” D.O ask when he saw the food on your table. “Kinda? I couldn't find anything in the kitchen”  You awkwardly smile. “We brought dinner for you,join them outside. I'll throw this away” D.O say. “Thank you! Mama Soo!” You grin widely. “Yah!” He was about to flick your forehead but luckily you got to run away. 

You went outside as the guys saw you and ask you to come over. “Jung! Come and eat before we finish everything!” “Or else Tao is gonna finish everything!” “Coming coming!” You went to them and see pizza and fried chicken in the table. You sit beside Tao who i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter