Chapter 4- Being watched..?

My twelve dorks.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


It was a typical school day, Hyejung wake up as she make her way to the bathroom,getting ready for school. After 15 minutes of getting ready,she went down to have breakfast. “Good morning, Dad” “Good morning,Mum” “Good morning, sweetheart” Hyejung's dad say looking up from the newspaper he is reading. “Would you mind lending me a hand here? I kinda need some help for breakfast here” Hyejung's mum calls out. “Sure,mum.” 

“Right,mum and dad are going for a business trip later in the afternoon. Our flight is going to be on 3 later and you might find yourself alone when you come home. So I was thinking if you need some company? Perhaps staying over your friend's house for few days?” Again? She thought. “It's okay mum,I'll be alright by myself. I can handle things myself.” “You sure?” “Of course, I'm 17 already” Hyejung faked a smile, she isn't happy at all of her parents having overseas work.  The fact that she's going to be alone again saddens her.She had tried to get used to it but she can't ,she will have to accept the fact her parents are doing this for the family and for her.

Hyejung arrive the school with no expressions. “What's up, lazy ” Chanyeol nudge her while the others join in. “hi” she plainly reply” “You okay? Looking sad” “Parents are going on a business trip again” she frown. “Heck,are you actually sad for being alone? ” “I can't lie so you're right” “I never thought of Park Hyejung will actually be sad” they laugh, hi-five each other. “You guys are s” she groan as she begin her steps to her classroom.

“Looks like she's really sad,huh” “Right” “Want to give her a visit tonight?” Kris say with a sly smile. “I don't mind“ “I'm okay with it” “Why not” “it isn't safe for her to be alone at home either” “Then it's settled,we're staying over her house. Let's not tell her about it,make it a surprise visit” Luhan suggest.  “Deal” “You guys are not learning?” They looked up,Hyejung is waiting for them. “Coming!”

“You guys are s” Hyejung intend to go to classroom alone,but she felt some stare but when she look around, she did not find anyone looking at her. She sense it strange and it's a bit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter