Chapter 6- Long night.

My twelve dorks.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


The guys are getting ready to bed when you are still in the bathroom, brushing your teeth getting ready to sleep. The lights are off as you say goodnights to them. You crawls onto your bed getting ready to sleep too.  You was about to doze off when the door suddenly open revealing Chanyeol who is wearing a singlet standing at the door frame and well, he startled you.

“Guys?” “Yeah?” “Go away,let me sleep” “It's about snacks,champagne and soju we brought just now, we hadn't even have it and I'm right on calling you lazy , look at you” You and Chanyeol is always bickering so they won't take it a big deal when Chanyeol talk to you in this way because they all know both of you were just joking. “Oh right,want to have supper tonight?” “But I washed my teeth already!” You whine. “Then wash it again” “Fine” You crawl out of the bed.

You and the guys sit together in a circle,chatting about stuffs. You were about to drink the soju but got stopped by Suho. “Hold on,you can't drink this,it contains alcohol.” “Suho hyung is right,you can't drink. Here,give it to me” Sehun say with an arm stretched to get the cup of soju from you. “Wait, why can you drink when I can't?” “He's a guy,Jung,you're a girl.” “Okay” you pouted. 

“Oh right, Hun. About the girl who likes you, do she have a friend named Lee Minsoo?” Chanyeol ask him. “I don't know. To be honest, I don't even know what's the girl's name who liked me,what's wrong?” Sehun say awkwardly. “Wow,Hun you're so mean. You didn't even at least ask for her name?” Baekhyun say. “She didn't tell me” “Because you didn't ask” You shot him back. “Fine. Chanyeol hyung, what's wrong?” “She bump into me today and say if me and her could be friends. Thanks though” “Chanyeol got a fangirl there” “Chanyeollie” you and the guys begins to ,making him speechless.

“Okay now,let's talk about how we kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter