Chapter 8- Past.

My twelve dorks.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Girls in your class started to sequel as they saw the figure of the said male. He was tall,he is good looking.

“Hi everyone, I am Kim Jaehyun.” Hyejung froze. Everyone clapped especially the girls, but not Hyejung. “Okay students, keep quite. There is still one more” “Hello! I am Kim Hayeon” She say with an eye smile. ‘She is a cheerful one’ Tao thought. “So now students, as you can see this two new students who just transferred,they are twins and I hope you all are clear with it.”

He walk towards his place which happened to be in front of you and you just can't move because after all,you never want him to be here. Him being here is like your nightmare has just begin. But you can't do anything since the class started, you have to be okay. You try to convince yourself. You have to make through this until recess.

“Jung?” “Hyejung?”  You are knocked out of your thoughts as Xiumin shake your arm gently. “Yea?” “Are you alright?” Suho ask,worried. “Yea,why not?” You tried to fake a smile and stand up with all your might but it doesn't seems to work. Baekhyun's reflex goes faster as he hurriedly place his hand around both of your arms to support you up. Getting weak whenever you are shocked or being overly nervous was one of your habit,they all know this would happen. “Let's just talk about it later” He whisper to your ear as you nod. 

“So hey,we all know about what is bothering you. How are you feeling now?” “Better,at least better than just now” “But was it really him?” Chen asked. “He changed. Like so much. From head to toe“ Kai adds. “From with specs to without,from short to tall,from nerd to erm, handsome guy?” Well, on that point you really have to admit. He is handsome,not because he changed.He is already handsome from the start but you doesn't seem to show a single interest on him back then.

“But did he have any sister?” “He is coming,guys” you say sternly. “Would you mind if I borrow her for a while?” Jaehyun ask. “No way” “Never” They defend in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter