Chapter 7- New students.

My twelve dorks.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was a Sunday night, you were getting ready to bed, arranging books for tomorrow's school and cleaning up the messy room caused by few guys you are sharing room with past two nights. “I know this would happen” you murmured, blowing your fringe. It is already a habit for you to clean up your room,especially after they came. Your room will always be in a mess every time after sharing with whoever of them because boys will be boys, always so careless. 

After cleaning everything up,you decided to stop here and finally to go to bed. Brushing your teeth, changing into a pair of black leggings and a oversized grey tee. Getting on your bed, reaching for your phone on the small table right beside your bed. You unlock it as a message suddenly popped up on the screen. You scroll the screen and tap on the notification bar to see from who the message is, it was from Lay.

“Jung,are you asleep? I think you need to know this” “I'm about to,what is it anyway?” “You still remember the one who liked you that I told you on Friday night?” “Yea,what's wrong with him?” “That psycho is transferring to our school tomorrow” “You mean him?!” You replied,a little bit freaked out. “Yea,him” “Let's see tomorrow, see if he really did come” “Alright,we will be there to protect you too, so don't be worry” Lay replied the text. You smile the moment you read it,glad to have such thoughtful friend. 

“I know, Lay oppa. Thank you and sleep tight. Lv you.” You replied back, not being awkward to say the ‘love you’ word because you always do it with the others every time when texting. That's is one of the reason that the 13 of you were this close. “Alright,luv you too,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter