Chapter 2- School,again.

My twelve dorks.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyejung groaned loudly when the clock started to ring,but she Ignore it and continue to sleep on her comfy bed. *hahaha,comfy bed. Jkjk okay continue* Until this time,it was her phone that is ringing non-stop so she had to get up to answer the phone but before that, caller id. 

It was Chanyeol.

“Why on earth are you calling me in this hour?!”“What do you mean,this hour?” Chanyeol questioned.“It's still early,yeol!” She groan.“It is already 7 in the morning for god's sake! Today was Monday!”“OH.MY.GOD! Got to go now!” She shout over the other line, making Chanyeol distance his ear from the phone because she's just too loud.
Chanyeol,on the other line sighed because of his friend's usual clumsiness.
“She forget again?” Kyungsoo nudge Chanyeol's arm, telling him he was talking to him.
“You know it, she's always like that.” Chanyeol answer as Kyungsoo shake his head.

Today was the first day of school for first semester and Hyejung still seems careless about it. She is popular with her nickname ‘clumsy Jung’ so they are not surprise to hear that she forgot today have school.

Ahhhhhhhhh!!! She scream when she made her way down to the living room.
As she expected, they're down there waiting for her,by them,she mean the six of them that live around her neighbourhood. When Hyejung finally steps to living room to put on her shoes,she only find six pairs of eyes glaring at her.“What. At least I wake up.” She says.
“But you're lateeeeee! We're all lateeee” Sehun whine with a pout. “Hun,boys doesn't whine, and we still got some time so don't rush me. School starts at 8” she shot back “But but— “Stop buts-ing,now be ready to go or else we'll really be late for school.” D.O interrupt as they all get up from the chair,ready to go.

Hyejung and Sehun proceed to their locker immediately when they arrived at school as their locker are placed at the same floor because they're at the same year. She started to tease Sehun when few letters drop on the floor the moment he unlock his locker.“Love letter again,pretty boy?” Hyejung raise one of her brows jokingly.“Shhh,don't tease.” Sehun shush Hyejung up,not wanting her to any further. 

And yes, you're right,Sehun is popular in school among the girls. He receives love letter like almost everyday you can say. But,Sehun does not reply to any of those letter and instead he only read them and keep them. Some of them have asked Sehun why don't he just give them an answer rather than

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter