Chapter 3- Ice cream and chit chats.

My twelve dorks.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 


The school has finally ended and Hyejung is all excited because of ice cream,she is not a 3-years old kid but she loves ice cream. To be exact,she loves to eat. They promised her they are gonna have it after the school end. She went out of the class happily with one arm dragging Tao along the way who is in her class to meet the rest of them but noticed Sehun isn't there. “Where's Hun? She ask Tao. “I don't know,he went out earlier saying he have something to deal with and he'll meet us by the gate later.” He says. “Ah okay,we should go and meet them then. Let's go.”

The rest of them are all waiting by the gate but looking at other direction when Tao and Hyejung approach them quitely and join them. She ask Kai what's going on and he say maybe it was one of the girl having crush on Sehun because there, she saw him talking to a girl but she still lost on what's actually going on because she can't hear what they say.

But at the moment,the girl brings out a box wrapped with heart-shaped wrapping paper from her bag and their whole attention switch to the small box on her hand. “Seems like the girl finally show up” Hyejung state. “Huh?” They ask,looking confused.“You guys don't know about a girl writing love letter to him everyday?” She ask and they shake their head.“We don't know,what is this all about?” “Let's have him to tell you guys later” Hyejung say as they nod.

A while later,Sehun walks to their direction heaving a sigh. They ask him what is wrong but he put one of his hand up mouthing a ‘later’ telling them he'll explain it later. They nod and start to head to the ice cream shop.

They arrived the ice cream shop they used to come every time after school and started to make order,the cashier seems confused because who don't,when 13 person make their order at the same time. A chuckle escape from Hyejung's mouth as she started to repeat their order,it's not that she remember what they order just now but she knows exactly what they are going to order because Hyejung know them too well. The cashier seems relief upon Hyejung's clear orders.

They seated together on a table wanting to ask Sehun about what happened earlier. Chanyeol being the situation maker started it. “So Hun,what happened with the girl you're talking to just now?” “She likes me” Sehun sigh and take out the small box they saw earlier “she gave me this box contained with chocolate while saying she had been crushing on me since our first year here and she hope I c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter