Chapter 9 - Coincidence?

My twelve dorks.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The second half period end in a blink of eyes,it is either you did not pay any attention or maybe your mind was mile away during the class,having too much thoughts. As usual,they are waiting by the gate and send you home after that. They did not say anything because they know what situation it is,that you doesn't have mood to talk after the conversation you had with Jaehyun.

Your parents are home once you reached,find out the car that parked in front of your house belongs to your parents. The fact that your parents are home did lighten up your mood a little but you couldn't stop thinking about what Jaehyun told you earlier. ‘What does he mean by his feelings to me gets deeper?’ 

You were frustrated for moments and make a decision to talk a walk down the street,thinking it would be better to get your thoughts that bugs you off your mind. You wore a black tee with a dark coloured jeans together with a sneaker which suits your mood perfectly,dark and bad.

You tell your parents that you have something to buy and needs to go to a grocery shopping for your own and they let you because you're grown up already so there is nothing to have to be worried about. You slipped your phone into the small slang bag you had on the right side of your thigh. 
 

The street lights are so beautiful,you are happier because you always love to stroll alone at the districts of dongdaemun, it is not that you've never been here, it is just very seldom. 

You continued to shop when the feeling of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter