Chapter 10 - Day well spent.

My twelve dorks.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After the ‘choosing present’ shopping Hyejung did with Baekhyun, Hyejung was hungry,she do not have dinner because she went out before the dinner was ready. Both Baekhyun and Hyejung agreed to have it at a nearby restaurant. 

The restaurant was kinda crowded since it was the only restaurant around the area. He reached down his hand to your wrist,circling it and pulls you along with him. To be honest,you and Baekhyun are too close to be friend,you and him are more like couple. You have a thought of this because skin contacts happens too much between you and him compared to the others. Like him pinching you on the face and you pulling him on the ear when he tease you nonstop and more than that. The reason might be he is the first one to approach you,or so you thought.

Both of you finally settle down after long for finding seats. You order the same thing as him and it took times to have to be served so both of you have to wait. 

Conversation can't be avoided when you are with him. 

“So how was you and the psycho?” he start. “He still likes me” you sigh,as much as you do not wants to tell him about it, you heart told you to. Because you think you shouldn't keep things like this from him. He's your best friend after all.

“and he couldn't forget about me.” you finished. “I am very sure that he is coming back to you again,in no time.” he says. “What am I going to do?” you frown but the next second,he put two fingers on your forehead,stopping you from frowning even more and looks at you. You know what's the meaning behind that look.

Just at time,the food were served. You are getting ready to dig in when you saw cockles,he knows you are allergic to it so he has ready his bowl in front of you asking you to give it to him instead. “I didn't know there was cockles in this meal” “you want to change?” he ask. “Nah, it's fine. I gave it to you anyway.” you say and he nod.

You were starting to wonder if Baekhyun understands you more than yourself. Because he know exactly what you are thinking sometimes,he understands you better and others do too. It's just the way you are looking at him can easily makes him understand what you are exactly thinking. Likewise,you could say Baekhyun and you are the closest among the 13 of you.

“Jung,I have an idea,actually. A brilliant one.” he begins as he put down the fork he has been holding. “What is it?” “I think you can pretend to be Sehun's girlfriend,I am sure that could stop him from going to you. Plus,he is in your class too.” See? You were right,he always have ideas, weird one. “Seriously? Sehun?” “Yes,him”

“But there is the girl that likes him” “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter