Say Yes

Picture Perfect| Cancelled Story

 

Music (Recommendation): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaWBXDmaL4E Danger - F(x)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_kyht_rfws - Going crazy - Teen Top
 

 

 

~SULLI~

“It’s… L.JOE! You know, from Teen Top!” Luna unnie answered me. HUH? Are they kidding me? It’s… It’s L.joe? The guy of my dreams is my secret admirer? This is crazy! I’m not dreaming, am I? I was shocked and my mouth was wide open. I can’t believe it? Who would have thought, my drop dead handsome crush also likes me? This is a big day! I’m marking this day. Keke~ I’m just kidding. I’m not that obsessed. I can’t wait to see him tomorrow. For a second there, I thought L.joe likes Krystal because they are such good friends and all that stuff. But now, who cares? L.joe is my secret admire! Wait…

 “Are you sure?” I asked them. “Heck Yeah! We would never lie to you Sul~!” Amber assured. “Oh Really? Fine, I’ll just see for myself tomorrow” I was full of pride. Wow, Chunji and Krystal , L.joe and Sulli. Best friend lovers! That’s cool~. Well, I might as well say sorry to Krystal. But she seems busy with someone on the phone right now.

 

 

~KRYSTAL~

Hmm, Sulli is having a great time. She has all of my attention as a friend. She has L.joe, her crush as her own secret admirer. I admit that I’m happy for her but what about my one tiny happiness. Yeah, I’m happy with Sulli but I seem to be more happy… when… Chunji oppa is around. I sound selfish but I would try to balance my time for them. Please help Sulli realize that I really want to talk to Chunji oppa. Today, In my cellphone, he called me 31 times and I ignored. He is probably going to ask if I’m mad at him or not. I should continue being cold on him so he would not like me anymore. The problem is, Would I like it if he doesn’t like me anymore? Well, of course I will be please if he would stop it because of that IU almost called me bad names that I wouldn’t want to remember. So, yeah, I’ll go with that plan. I was about to turn off my phone but then I saw, Niel oppa is calling me. I hope when I answer it, it’s not Chunji. “Yeboseyo?” I greeted. “Krystal! It’s me Niel, are you busy?” Phew~ it’s Niel oppa. “Umm~ Not really, but I was going to study” I answered. “Ahh~ want to study date? In our dorm”. He asked me
“Mwo? Jinjja? Sure, but is your friends there? You know, like Ricky, L.joe…Chunji?” I asked him back.
“No~ I’m alone here. Haha, The others left to play basketball. So will you come?”  He sounds like he is serious.
“Oh okay then, I’ll come” I hang up and stood up.

“Are you going somewhere?” Sulli came out of nowhere and asked me.
“Ah! Yes, I am going somewhere…” I freaked out and answered her.
“Uhm~ May I know where?” She smiled and said.
“You know, to… A place” I giggled a little and pick my bag up.
“Tell me, please” She begged me and used her aegyo.
“Okay fine, to…my house” I lied, sorry Sulli I really need to. You wouldn’t let me go if I tell the truth.
“Oh~ have fun wherever you are going. With Chunji or without him… I’m fine with it” She smiled and held one of my hand.
“Mwo? Jinjja?” I was shocked yet happy.
She answered me with an innocent nod. I hugged her as she hugged me back. “Gomawo Sulli~ I promise to still spend time with you nae?” I smiled again without any hesitation because she sounded very sincere and honest.

 

 

 

~NIEL~

WOW~! She said yes! I need to fix my hair, freshen my breath, tidy up this house and be cool.

Hours later, the house is sparkling and I’m all good. How about the others? I hope they won’t go home soon; I really want to be with Krystal. Hope I can win her heart by doing all these sweet things. I kind of get things from Chunji hyung’s room. I took some teddy bears that was meant for Krystal, a necklace that was supposed to be hers too and I saw many box under hyung’s bed and I pick one out to put the bear inside besides the old report cards and grade school class pictures, I saw a picture of a girl that looked like Krystal! I put it back in the box and under the bed because it freaked me out.

Why does Chunji hyung have a picture of Krystal when she was little? Could it be that they know each other from the past? Or Krystal gave it to him? It disturbs my mind. Aish~!

 

There was a knock at our dorm. I opened the door, at first I looked at her feet up to her face. It was Krystal! Oh my, she is freaking pretty! Why is she so perfect to me? “Come in Yeppo girl~!” I welcomed her with a compliment. And she just replied with a giggle. “So, where do we study?” she smiled and said.
“Here~” I pointed around the living room and she sat on the couch.
“Let’s start with History~ or Chemistry?” she asked me
Aish~ those subjects are love-like which reminds me of the picture.

“Ah~” I begin to focus on her. “How about History?” I smiled and showed my history book to her.
She giggles a little and nodded cutely.

A few minutes later, we began to study and I glance at her every after one paragraph. Aigoo~ I can’t study like this!

 

“Ahhh~ I can’t concentrate” I complained and hit my head on my book
“Ohh~ I’m sorry…” Krystal apologize even though it’s not really her fault.

I looked and leaned close to her. “Mwo? O-oppa…” she tried to alert me of what I’m going to do. But I can’t help it, I really love her. As in, I would do anything to make her mine.

 

~CHUNJI~

Ah~! Done with Basketball for today! I’m tired! Right now, I’m walking to our dorm. L.joe, Ricky and CAP are still playing. What is this? Whoever plays the longest is the sportiest? Haha that sounds so dumb. I wonder why Niel didn’t come with us today. He usually doesn’t want to be alone. Well I don’t really much care. It’s fun with or without him. Yikes! I’m being mean. Pabo Chunji~!

I reached my dorm and opened the door. I dropped the water bottle that I was holding. I saw Krystal and Niel… Niel was… was… leaning towards Krystal. WHAT!? Is he trying to kiss her? This is wrong.

“YAH~!” I shouted out of nowhere and was shocked at the same time. Niel looked at me and stood up. “Hyung! Wh-what is it?” he asked me. “Oh don’t you think I’m crazy but are you trying to kiss Krystal?” I asked him back.

Krystal grabbed her books and walk towards near me or should I say near me and the door. I tightly griped on Krystal’s sleeves and pulled her beside me and facing me also. “What are you doing here?” I asked her. She looked away.

I noticed that under the pillows, there was a teddy bear that I was suppose to give to Krystal and a box where a necklace, also for Krystal, is kept!

I look into Krystal’s eyes and notice that she is teary-eyed. I let her go because I was thinking that I was holding on to her too tight. “Mianhae~ but why are you crying?”  I said while I held her cheek

She removed my hand from her face and faced Niel. “Yah~ don’t think of me, like an ‘easy-to-get’ girl! I’m not that kind of girl. You think you could win me just by kissing me..” She faced me and continued “Same as to you too! I’m a girl that wants to be respected. I know it’s all cute and romantic for you to do that and you know that I really like you Chunji oppa but still, it feels so wrong…” She went outside and made us feel all guilty.Niel sat down on the couch and looked down. I chased Krystal outside, I was hoping I could have a second chance.

“Krystal~ah! Krystal~ah!” I was calling her so she can stop walking away. And at last, she stopped and wiped her tears. “Stop talking to me~” she ordered me. “Wae? How come?” I asked her. She sighed and replied “I can’t take it, I don’t know if loving is right or wrong” she was teary-eyed again. “Krys, there is nothing wrong with loving the one that you truly do...". I sighed and continued "Look, I’m leaving South Korea for 3 weeks and I want to see you smile even though I’m not here for you…” I explained to her

Her eyes widened, “huh? Where are you going? And why are you leaving?” she asked me. “Somewhere in America to see my dad… Krys…”

“What is it?” she replied to me
“I’m making you choose… I’ll leave you alone with your friends or say ‘Yes’ when I come back here” I said to her.
“Huh? Say yes? To who and what?” She asked me again
“To me… I’m going to ask you if I can be your boyfriend…” I looked into her eyes seriously

 


Surprisingly, she hugged me and said “I’ll wait for you then~…”