What should I do?

Picture Perfect| Cancelled Story

Music (Recommendation): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcD_SmQW8t0 F(x) - Nu Abo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbxCbRZEK9I Teen Top - Angel                                                            

 

 

     ~KRYSTAL~

 

                                          

 

Aigoo, That girl… she pulled my hand real hard and forceful. Ouch~ I can still feel the pain. Anyway, gosh~ I never next time NEVER JUDGE A BOOK BY IT’S COVER… That’s what I felt when Chunji Oppa spoke to me. Well, it’s over I need to go to class.

 

4 hours later…

School day ends…

 

 

I was running on the hall because the first day was over! I’ve done 3 exams for the students who want to advance one year in School. Aigoo, if I pass… Yes!!! I’ll be with Victoria Unnie… but I might leave Sulli out. I should recommend her to take the exam too. Anyway, I got out of the building and waited for Jessica Unnie to pick me up. It was cold outside so I went back in, I was frolicking in the hall again but this time without any accompany. Hmm, then when I realize that I had no accompany, Aigoo!!! Where is my best friends!? I looked in the 2nd floor and 3rd floor but no sign of them, but instead outside… in the school garden, I saw IU, the girl that pulled me away from Chunji Oppa and looked like she likes Chunji Oppa…Yeah, her name is IU and Chunji was talking to her…

The conversation went…

“Yah! Give me back my necklace!” IU said as she tried to grab the necklace that Chunji Oppa was holding. “Aniya~ I want to look at it first!” He grabbed the heart-shaped lock that was the design of the necklace. “Aigoo! Yah!” IU tried to reach for the necklace. “Haha nice design~” Chunji oppa complimented the necklace and gave it back to IU. “Ah! Finally…” IU wore her necklace and put her head on Chunji Oppa’s  shoulder and added “Anyway, YEOBO…” She said ‘YEOBO’ sarcastically. Aigoo, MWO? Yeobo? Wae is she calling Chunji Oppa Yeobo? Are they together? They have secret relationship? Maybe they were in a relationship just now that’s why she said it sarcastically. Wah~ This is big news! Anyway, IU doesn’t deserve Chunji Oppa… with that… Bad attitude, playboy looks and cute smile… O.O Cute smile?! The Hell?! What am I saying? Okay, this Is crazy. Okay, I’m going to relax and go outside again.

Oh! There! Jessica Unnie is there with her car! As I opened the door, a guy went outside. I looked at the guy and realized that it was Chunji Oppa… But he was not with IU. So, I… had this feeling … like a relief? When he was not with IU anymore. Aigoo, what the hell?

He looked at me and smiled. Kya~ no not the smile >.< It’s freakin’ irresistible. Anyway, I hurried in the car and closed the door. I noticed that Jessica Unnie was looking at me weirdly. “Aigoo, just drive Unnie… Why are you even wearing sun glasses?” I giggled and put my bag beside me. “Keke~ Aigoo, who was the guy that smiled at you?” She smirked and opened the window of my side of the car. Chunji Oppa noticed that it was open then he walked towards it. “Yah~ Unnie drive!!!” I pulled her shoulder forward and backward. “Aniyo Aniyo~ He seems cute for you” She faced front. “Hi Kryssie!” Chunji Oppa greeted me. “Aigoo….. Umm, Annyeong!” I bowed my head a little. “You going home?” He asked me while he tried to look at Jessica Unnie. “Yeah~ keke Anyway, Want to go ride with us? Where is your house?” I asked him and offered him a ride. “Keke~ Aniyo~ Gwenchana… I’m going home with IU” He answered me. “Ahh…. A—Arraseo” I looked down a little and closed the window of my side of the car.

Jessica Unnie started the car and drove me home. I looked back and saw Chunji Oppa waving goodbye to me. Urgh! I can’t help this feeling. What Is wrong with me? I don’t like Chunji Oppa! And never will! >.< . “Seems like you are kind of jealous with that IU girl…” Unnie surprisingly said while driving.  “Mwoya!?” I hit Unnie’s head playfully and added “No I’m not! And I promise myself that I will never will be!” I said full of pride. “Hmmp~ You said so” She smirked and added “IU and the guy kissing on the tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!” She teased me and giggled. “Want a piece of me Unnie?” I said while letting my fist out. “Haha Aigoo… Krystal saw IU and the guy kissing on the tree J-E-A-L-O-U-S!” She laughed and continued driving. “Kya~ That’s it Unnie! I’m getting out! Stop the car!” I ordered her. “No~ You stay there and think of a way to overcome your jealousy” She said in English. “Eh? What’s with the English? Haha” I asked her in English also.  “Haha Aigoo, Never mind!” She said back in Korean language. “Hmm, but Unnie…” I said calmly and also back  in Korean and added “I just met Chunji, the guy awhile ago that you tease me with… just hours ago… I don’t like him that easily… and I don’t get it… Wae does it seem like I’m jealous?. She sighed and said “Aigoo, it’s love at first sight? Hmm maybe there is a part of him that you love about… And yeah, it’s right for you to be jealous because you like him…” She smiled and I noticed that we are already home.

“Aigoo, I’m not even sure if I like him….”  I grabbed my bag and fixed my stuff in the car. “Hmm, let’s see… I notice you blush when we were talking about him…” She smiled and stopped the engine of the car. My eyed widened and looked at Unnie… “Mwo? I don’t blush” I denied. “Stop denying!” Unnie scolded me and got out of the car. “Aish, but it’s true! I don’t blush…” I went out of the car and closed it. “Hmm, Haha alright… We’ll see in the past few days…” She looked at me suspiciously and closed the door of the car. “Ah! I don’t like that look…” I ran away up to my room and locked it.

 

                                                                

 

 

Aigoo, What is she talking about? I don’t like Chunji Oppa! That’s final. But I can’t deny his smile, his looks, his kindness and his friendliness. Well, it’s a friendly compliment the way I describe him, arra Krystal? Noting is going to happen! You will never like him because… He likes IU, I think. And besides, they are in a secret relationship, I guess…

I looked down and realize that I found myself JEALOUS… >.<

 

 

 

 

 

 

Next Day…

In School…

 

                                                                        ~CHUNJI~

 

                                        

 

 

This is one start of a day! Principal announced that we can wear any clothes we want! Haha, Goodbye Uniform! Keke~ Anyway, I was walking to my locker and I saw Niel. “Annyeong Niel!” I greeted him as I get the books out of my locker. “OMO! Hyung~ How are you? Haha what a question!” He smiled really big and closed his locker. “Aigoo, you seemed to be in a really good mood…” I noticed. “Ye~! I met this girl… She is really nice, she is my classmate in Math Class and very smart! You know… KRYSTAL!” He exclaimed. “Ahh, really?” My eyed widened and wondered

He likes Krystal? Aigoo, but I thought he likes IU that’s why I never tried to like IU…

Wae is he stealing all the girls that I think could be my girlfriend? >.<

 

“Nae~ I can’t wait to see her in class! Bye Hyung~!” He greeted me goodbye and walked away with a big grin on his stupid face. Urgh, since from the start I never liked Niel. Yes, he is a good friend but sometimes he just ruins my life or mood! Like today, I wanted to see Krystal again and talk to her. She seemed sad the last time I talked to her. I wonder why, I hope it’s not because of me going with IU instead of her.

I passed by the hall ways of the Juniors then L.joe saw me and followed me. “So… We’re like this now… Not telling secrets huh?” L.joe said sarcastically.  For the first time I was confounded by Byunghun. “W—What?! What are you talking about?” I said to him with confusion. “Stop pretending and let’s cut to the chase… You and IU are in a relationship, true or not?” He asked me very quickly. “What the--?! Where did you get that? That’s just totally made-up!” I clarified it to him. “Jinjja? How come Krystal said to me that IU called you ‘Yeobo’? and you went on the way home with IU? Are you telling me that Krystal is a liar” He gave details about his belief. “Err~ Yeah… That, hmm the ‘Yeobo’ thing was a dare okay? And yes I walked with IU after school… What’s wrong about that? But there is no connection going between us… In fact I like someone else…” I explained to him and looked around. “Hmmp~ You better hope so..” L.joe stared at me and looked at a girl in her locker then left me.

 

 

                    

 

 

 

Huh? What’s up with the stare? Is he mad at me. Well, it’s not bad to be with a friend. I walked towards the girl and from her hair… I know who she is already. “Krystal-ssi!” I called her. But before she greeted me… she looked down, sighed a little and closed the door… “Nae Oppa?” She smiled a little. “Are you spreading the rumors that me and IU are dating?” I asked her. “Aniyo~ I just—t-t-told one person… or maybe two.. But promise! It’s just around two persons and one of them is my sister” She swore. “Why are you making a fuss out of it?” I asked her out of curiosity. “Look, I’m not sure about how I feel right now… But it’s for me to know and you to find out…” She said as she looked at her right then walked away from the other direction.

After she walked away, I watched her enter the classroom and she looked very confused and not well. I looked at my right and saw IU, Aigoo… Krystal is IU’s lockermate? O.O IU noticed me and looked at the mirror of her locker, fixed her hair and faced me “Annyeong Oppa! Oh~ I mean Ye—“ she greeted me but before she says ‘Yeobo’ I covered with my hand and shake my head “Aniyo~ dare is over IU… let’s play next time…” I said to her and walked away, headed to my classroom.

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                ~KRYSTAL~

 

                                                               

 

I was in the classroom, Math Class to be exact. I was staring at the window that sees through the hall way. I was looking at the two lovers, yes… JiEun and Chunji. They look cute together. But the more I think of them, the more I sense this feeling. Unnie calls it ‘Jealousy’… but I think I call it ‘suspicion’. I don’t like Chunji Oppa, and besides… it’s suspicion because I was just wondering why they are hiding their relationship. There is nothing bad about a public relationship.  And yeah, it doesn’t say in the school rules that you can’t have a namjachingu or yeojachingu. Maybe not just PDA (Public Display of Affection) in the school.

The Bell rang, and I sat on my chair and listened to the teacher. But I can’t help but notice that Niel Oppa is staring at me. It’s like he wants something from… I don’t know if I should freak out or be scared…