My Best Friend

Picture Perfect| Cancelled Story

Music (Recommendation): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPuoz_mezIc My Best Friend - SNSD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-Gm0Yw-tc ETUDE - SNSD

 

~Narrator/Me~

 

It has been 8 days now, since Chunji kissed Krystal for the very first time. It has also been awhile since they meet up, Krystal was not so sure if she would be comfortable being in a relationship with Chunji because of IU watching out on her. Meanwhile, Sulli wants to make Krystal choose over her or Chunji. Though, Sulli still doesn’t know who her secret admirer is. Amber and Victoria are starting to investigate who the guy is. Luna on the other hand, is looking after IU to know if she is a right girl for Chunji , so that Krystal can remain with her old best friends and not with Chunji.

 

Chunji’s days stayed the same, although this time he is hanging out with L.Joe, CAP and Ricky more. Chunji didn’t like the way Niel treats Krystal. He noticed that Krystal likes hanging out with Niel more often, he feels jealous and at the same time depressed. He is not also talking to Changjo because Changjo is close to F(x). Chunji knows that F(x) doesn’t like him for Krystal so he just kept on being quiet and try to prove to the girls that he is right for Krystal.

 

JiEun is getting a little happy every time she sees Chunji alone while Krystal is with her friends. She is trying her best to make Chunji like her again and make him happy. She is somehow planning to talk to Niel about Krystal and Chunji.

 

AFTER CLASSES…

In School…

 

~IU~

“CHUNJI~ OPPA!” I screamed Chunji’s name when I saw him at the hall walking with L.joe oppa. He looked at me and smiled. I ran towards him and smiled back. “How was your weekend?” I asked him very politely. “It was normal and less exciting” He sighed and answered me. “What’s with the sigh? I don’t like to see you sad Oppa. What can I do to make you feel happy?”  I asked him again.

He looked at Krystal… AISH~! Wae? Wae look at her? Aren’t I prettier than her? I have the looks, the talent! What’s the matter? Chunji oppa always laid his eyes on Krystal-ssi! But wae? What’s with her? No matter what I do, what I say and what I act like… It’s always Krystal!

I looked at Krystal too; I glared at her and gave an evil stare.

He pulled L.Joe Oppa to the next hallway, leaving me alone. “JUNG KRYSTAL!!!” I shouted her name. She looked at me with her big eyes and walk towards me. “Nae~ IU?” She asked me. “Yah~… You bi-” but before I can say a thing Chunji oppa tapped my shoulder and shake his head, telling me not to say anything. “Aish~” I became sullen and walked away.

I ran away, going to my locker and I was teary-eyed.

Why is he like this? It’s so unfair for me to have this jealous feeling! Krystal should feel that! Not me! Mianhae if I’m mean Krystal-ssi. But I really like Chunji. I would do anything to get him, I’m his first girl he liked! I think…
First love or crushes are supposed to be together because it’s the first person that you set your eyes on. You are not supposed to let go just yet, try your best to find him or her. *Sigh* and imagine, what life would be if I was Chunji’s girlfriend. I would be the happiest and luckiest girl in the whole universe! Imagine, Chunji and I walking by the seashore and holding hands.

Ah! This is making me all red! I touched my cheek and looked at the mirror of my locker. I never blushed for someone except Chunji oppa. I was so stupid to think that Krystal would like Chunji. Well, yeah! Of course she would but I think she is afraid of me. So, it’s okay!

I jot down a note saying…

IU’s 3 wishes:

1.)         Be famous, richer and have a successful job!

2.)         Be married to Chunji and have 3 kids

3.)        

Hmm, what to put on the 3rd wish.  I wish…

Then, I remember something… Something that Chunji said to me last year.

When I was 12 years old, I found a thing, I think it was a picture. A picture of a beautiful girl, she was like 11 or 12 years old in that picture. She was my first love and the girl of my dreams. She seemed so special and cute. I found it near a big house while I was riding a bike with L.Joe. I got a chance to return it, but her big sister said I should keep it…

But I never found her. And I lost the picture in my room… I don’t know where the last time I hid it. But I was sure that it’s in my room. I can’t remember the girl’s face because it’s been 4 years already. I think I should give up. The big house has new owners, I think they left in Korea already. It saddens my heart and myself…

I wish I could find her soon…”

 

PABO~!!! I was not Chunji’s first love?! That’s a big bummer! It makes me want to kill myself! If I can’t be Chunji’s first love. But at least let me be the last love. Or… I could pretend to be the girl!

3rd wish: Be the girl of Chunji’s dreams and childhood!

 

 

~CHUNJI~

What was JiEun thinking? Was she about to curse Krystal? O.O
I hope not. What’s the matter with her? Is she jealous? Aish~ she is too insecure then…

Krystal turned to her back and about to walk away. I held her hand to prevent her from leaving. “Hey~ Wait…” I said to her. She closed her eyes and sighed, she opened her eyes and looked at me. “Nae~?”

“You didn’t greet me~ It was my birthday last October 5,”
“It’s not my job to greet you!” She said as she removed my hand from hers. L.Joe’s eyes widened, so was mine. “What’s up with you?” L.joe asked Krystal. “Mianhae~” she walked away. I noticed that Sulli smiled and pulled Krystal away from us and she gave me a smirk.

“Ouch~! That was the BOMB! Bomb as in a bad way…” L.joe teased me. I hit his head and walked out of the hallway.

Huh? What was that for? Wae so cold on my Krys? Did I do something wrong? Is this the answer that I was waiting for?

I was hoping for a “Yes” in my birthday, but all I received are calls and texts from my Friends and IU.

My heart feels tight. It’s like a can’t breathe…

I don’t like seeing Krystal like this… I want her happy and Sulli getting in the way of our connection! She’s not a best friend to Krystal! She is just selfish…

 

 

~L.Joe~

Chanhee left me, in the hallway. I grabbed a random guy’s pen and pulled out a paper from my pocket. I bought this girly stationary thing for something. I wrote…

“Sulli,

Don’t be like that to Krystal. Share her with Chunji. Or else I’ll stop sending you these quotes and messages and I won’t reveal myself.

From: <3”

I know it seems crazy but it really is the only way to get her attention. I want her to be surprised, although I don’t know who she likes. I wanted her to know that she is being appreciated.

 

 

 

 

~Sulli~

In F(x)’s dorm…

I was chatting with Krystal about random stuff. Oh God! I miss these kind of conversations and times with my Kryssie~!!

But I kind of feel like I only think for myself and my happiness. I notice also that Krys is less hyper and she doesn’t seem to smile anymore. That’s my fault? Right?

Should I say sorry to Chunji Oppa and set Krystal free. But I don’t want to lose Krystal just because of her crush! Yes! I know that she likes Chunji. It’s so obvious~!

But I really don’t want her to spend more time with him! It seems unfair!

AISH~! That’s it! I’ll just set her free and apologize to Chunji. But I’ll also remind her to hang out with me often like she does with Chunji Oppa. I’ll do it tomorrow! I promise… but not right now~

I still want her to spend most of the time with me.

 

But, what I really want to know about is… my secret admirer! He seems so mysterious. I don’t even have a clue of who he is!

Victoria Unnie and Amber Unnie went inside our dorm and gave me a note. Amber Unnie chuckled and sat down the couch. “Wae are you laughing Unnie~?” I asked her and read the note. WHAT!? He knows about me, Krystal and Chunji? But… How?

“Where did you two get this?” I stood up and went to Victoria Unnie. “I wanna see~!” Krystal said. “Aniyo~” I said to her as I crumpled the paper. “We know who he is…” Victoria Unnie said and grabbed a soft drink. “Jinjja? Nugu?(Who?)” I jumped and said, excited much. Amber laughed harder than awhile ago and said “L…” and continued laughing.. and laughing… “It’s….”

Victoria Unnie grabbed a glass of water and spilled it to Amber’s face. “Just spit it out~!” Victoria Unnie shouted. Amber unnie laughed a little and stopped. “Okay~ Okay~ Hey! Just because you are in  bad mood doesn’t mean you should be rude!” she giggled a little and said. “Bad mood? Wae?” Krystal asked. “CAP asked her out!!!” Luna went inside and shouted. Krystal and I were like O.O

 

“YES!”  Amber shouted back and laughed. “Out of all the girls out there… he asked me out! But he knows that I already have my Khunnie~” Victoria Unnie hugged her pillow and pouted.

“Did I really hear what I just heard?” I asked them and hit my ear several times. “Heck yeah!” Amber laughed and went to her bed. “But~ Who is my secret admirer?” I asked Luna. “Oh~ It’s…