Beautiful Girl

Picture Perfect| Cancelled Story

 

Music(Recommendation): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy0ouU0tVfU Complete - SNSD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPkaP9x55OI Beautiful Girl - Teen Top

 

____________________________________________________________________________

PS. THE PICTURES BEING SHOWN IS THE OUTFIT THAT THEY ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW
 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

                                                                             ~Narrator/Me~

5 years has passed and Chunji and Krystal haven’t met even a slightest look to each other, still…nothing. Chunji was kind of losing hope, he can’t figure out of to find the girl because Krystal’s family moved out in another house, nearer to the school that Krystal will be going to. A coincidence, because Krystal’s school is Chunji’s school. But it’s hard to find themselves to meet because Chunji is one year older than Krystal. Chunji met 4 other friends rather than Byunghyun which had a nickname L.joe because they is another artist named Byunghun and L.joe doesn’t want to be teased about it. Chan Hee also had a nickname which is mentioned in this story a lot of times because that his child nickname which he kept. Chunji also met a girl, Lee JiEun or also known as IU. Chunji liked her because she was his first gal-friend (Not girlfriend, gal-friend as in your friend that is a girl xD). But Chunji never forget the girl in the picture.

While on the other hand, Krystal also met new friends there are 4 girls that Krystal met. One became her Best Friend forever, Sulli Choi is her name. And now in their new School Year, will Chunji and Krystal meet?

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                      ~KRYSTAL~

                                                                            

It was one bright and sunny Monday, I was walking to School wearing my Uniform and carrying 3 book on my hand. Still, I wonder where that picture went. But I lost patience and never cared about it anymore. I changed my attitude. This new school year I will change! I’ll be confident and never let my hopes down.

So, as I enter the doors of the School I think that I can’t cope with the new school year, new food in the cafeteria (xD), new classmates, new rules and new groups. Victoria Unnie walked towards me and grabbed my books. “Yah! You look tired” She giggled and walked beside me to my locker. “Unnie, how was Summer?”  I asked her while I go to my locker. “Haha! It’s great, but really tiring but it’s worth it. By the way, I hate it! We didn’t change locker. It’s still the same” She complained. “Should I suggest to the principal…?” I asked her while I grabbed my books from her. “Umm, no… the principal won’t obey us because he is a leader and he hates Amber remember? So we should hate him also…” She was full of pride. “Aigoo, Unnie! Haha… Stop being so over protective like Amber” I said as I put my books my locker.  She turned around and said “Speaking of Amber…” and I turned around and saw Amber. “What’s up Peeps?” She asked us like she was in a good mood. “Why does it seem like you did something wrong?” Victoria Unnie asked Amber. “Haha, nothing… I just played a little basketball with a guy and he lost!”  She bragged. “Aigoo, your making fun of him?” I asked her. “No! I just had a little revenge. Because he said girls can’t handle him, girls fall for him… What a jerk!?” She explained. “Haha, who is this kid?” Victoria Unnie said like she wants to beat the guy up. “KRYSSIE~Ah!!!” Sulli shouted while pulling Luna and walking towards us. “Yah~! I’m reading here” Luna said like she was in a big focus. “What is it Sulli?” I asked her while holding her hands.  “Some guy just picked up my handkerchief…” She said with a big smile on her face. We all looked at her, confused because what is so good about a guy picked up the handkerchief for her? “Dude, are you crazy?” Amber said very loud. “Aigoo no I’m not…” She said while she looked down. Then the bell of the Seniors rang, and Victoria Unnie pulled Amber and Luna away from us and waved goodbye.  “Yah~ Krys, what do you think of Teen Top?” she asked me. “Err~ Teen Top? What’s that?” I wondered. Aigoo, ahaha I felt sorry for Sulli because she is often the one misunderstood. “Aish ><  You don’t know Teen Top? It’s a group like F(x)! they’re composed of two seniors and four juniors. Kyaa~!” She screamed and giggled. “And? So?” I was really confused. Why is she telling me that? I don’t really much care about other groups.

“They are a boy group, arra?” She explained to me
“Ah~ Jinjja? Haha I thought they were girls…”  I giggled

Then a guy in a leather jacket and uniform walked up to us and patted my shoulder…

“Krystal? Is that you?” … The guy asked me. I turned around and saw L.joe!
“L.joe Oppa! Hey how are you? You are back from Korea?” I greeted and asked
“Keke~ Nae! I’m cool as always and yes I’m back after 1 year in America!” He was proud of himself. Keke~
“Anway I need to go with my friends… See you later…” He waved goodbye and joined a group walking to the stairs. They were a group of 6 guys including L.joe and Changjo Oppa. Aigoo, they seem to be popular. All the girls that they pass by stare at them or maybe scream like they are in a concert or something.  And this one guy looked at me then whispered something to L.joe Oppa. Aigoo, they are talking about me? or am I just dreaming? Yikes. Maybe a nightmare…

I noticed that the area seem to be quiet after the 6 boys gone up stairs to their classroom. “Sulli~ Are you still alive?” I waved in front of Sulli because she was staring at something and she was still. “Kr-Krystal…” she called me very nervously I guess… “What is it?” I replied to her. “You know that guy?” she asked me. “Nae~ I do, I know him since the last two years. He is L.joe…”  I explained to her. “YAH!!! You know him since two years from now?” She shouted and asked me. “Nae~ Wae are you asking me that?” I burst out of confusion. She became calm and said “Krystal, don’t you know that he is a member of Teen Top! And he is the one who picked up my handerchief! Wah~!!!”  My jaw dropped and I ask her “Jinjja? Sorry, I didn’t know. Oh so that group of guys who pass by is Teen Top?”.  Sulli pulled me to the stairs and called Teen Top “Yah~! Teen Top Oppas!”.  I whispered to Sulli “Yah~ Sulli what are you doing?” . “ Just trust me and go with the flow…” She whispered back. Teen Top stopped and 4 guys from Teen Top went down to see me and Sulli. The 2 other guys just stared at us. “Nae~? Wait… You two are from F(x) right?” a guy with brown curly and wavy hair asked us and added “Oh~ sorry for being rude… Annyeong~ My name is Niel” He grabbed my hand and kissed it. Changjo hitted Niel’s back and said “Yah~ That’s my friend! Don’t try to flirt with her”
“It’s okay Oppa” I giggled and bowed in front of them. I noticed that L.joe Oppa was staring at Sulli, so I pulled Sulli in front of L.joe Oppa. “Yikes~ umm Krystal stop!” She scolded me. “Annyeong~ You must be Krystal’s best friend” He lend out his hand and Sulli shake hands with him.  Me and Sulli stared at the other member who looked like he is shy. “Annyeong~ my name is Sulli and her name is Krystal…” Sulli greeted the guy. “… nae~ Annyeong… My name is Ricky! Nice to meet you~” He bowed to us. “Gwenchana no need to bow” I smiled at him. “So… Let’s see… Ricky, Changjo, L.joe and Niel…” Sulli counted them and added “Aigoo, where is Chunji and CAP?” She looked everwhere except up. I looked up and saw the two members staring at me. Aigoo, they are scary. “Umm, why are they staring at me?” I pointed at the two members. “Ah~ well, CAP is staring at you because he is wondering why you called us. Chunji on the other hand, I don’t know why he stares at you…” Niel explained. “Go and ask them!!!” Sulli pulled me upstairs and she greeted the two “Annyeong Haseyo! Sulli imnida! And this Is Krystal…” She introduced me. “Annyeong~” I bowed to them and stared at the two. “I don’t speak to Junior girls especially when they are in a groups called F(x)…” a guy said and walked away. Then the other guy stared at me and tilted his head a little to the right. L.joe and Niel gone up stairs to see us. “Chunji~ This is Krystal and Sulli!”  L.joe introduced us. “Where is CAP?” Niel asked. “He walked away”  the guy named Chunji answered Niel. I looked carefully of what he is holding… It was a basket ball. Aigoo, could it be that he is the guy that Amber played basketball with?
“You, you play basketball?” I asked the guy
“Nae~ I do. Though I wasn’t in a good mood because I spineless fool beat me because she cheated…” He walked away with an angry face and pulled L.joe to a room.

“Mianhae for the bad attitude that some members show… Well, I got to go… Bye Krystal! Bye Sulli!” Niel said sorry on the member’s behalf and gone to his classroom. My shocked face still remained because of that Chunji guy. Who do he think he is saying that Amber is spineless? I’ll show that guy!

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                               ~CHUNJI~

                                                                     

 

I’m in my classroom with CAP and other people.  Hmm, that girl that I saw. She looked familiar, but I don’t think I can remember who she is. It’s like we already met, I must know her more. Aigoo, this is hurting my mind. I can’t help but notice that she has those same eyes that I saw from something…

 

3 hours later..

Break time…

 

I was playing basketball with CAP and L.joe. I can’t concentrate properly so I stopped a little while and I sat in the bench near the court. L.joe saw me and sat beside me. “L.joe… Can you tell me about that Krystal girl..?” I asked him. “Haha, you’re interested with her?” He teased me. “Aniyo~ she just seemed… familiar to me” I answered him. “Well, as far as I know after 2 years of friendship… She belongs to a rich family. She has a big sister, Jessica and I’m close to her. But something is strange that I can’t remember about those two… She loves biking and she keeps on using the same old bike like the one y…”  Then a guy in a hood hit me with a ball. Ouch! That wasn’t good. “Yah~!” L.joe walk towards the guy and added “Wae did you hit my best friend?”  He pushed the guy. Though what bothers me is he doesn’t show his face. “Yah~ Show me your face” I ordered him.  Then the guy kicked me in my sensitive part. Kya~ Ouch that was painful o.o

“Hey! You stop that!” L.joe said while flipping the hood of the guy.
What the hell?! The guy was wearing a cap! That is some hiding over there. But it still hurt, I fell on the ground and felt the pain.
The guy stood up and tried to run, but before he ran L.joe took of his cap.

 

When L.joe took it off, my eyes widened like this O.O
It was actually a GIRL Because of her long black hair! “OMO, It’s a girl?” I cried out. “Eh?” L.joe turned the girl around and we can’t see her face because she is blocking it with her hands. “Aigoo, this girl!” I held her hands and put it down.

.

.

.

.

The girl was… was…. KRYSTAL!?
L.joe’s eyes were very big that time when he saw Krystal. Yah~ Wae did she do that? I done nothing wrong to her. “Kya~ Krystal-ssi!” I pulled her arm. “What?” She looked at me like an annoyed kid. “Wae did you do that to me?” I asked her. She mumbles and said “That was for calling Amber a spineless fool!” Then she added “And this…” Then she grabbed my arm and flipped me out of nowhere. I could have stop it but it was a rush. Kya~ She is embarrassing me!

L.joe chuckled and handed out his hand. “Need some help?” He offered me a hand
“That’s for calling her a cheater and also for not noticing us. When I first met you, you didn’t even greeted us back. Acting you are so cool and all!! But no…”  She cried out and walked away.

 

“That girl is so fierce, defensive and urgh! Not cool! She embarrassed me. How dare that girl?!” I said to L.joe while getting up. “Haha but she is cute! She is also trained Taekwondo and loves taking pictures…”  L.joe says more things about Krystal.

                                                                             

And then that word… PICTURE… bubbles my mind.  Aigoo, what’s with that word that reminds me of something. Then I saw JiEun waving to me which made me lose focus. “Oppa!” She called me and ran to me. “Aigoo, Oppa are you okay?” She asked me worried. “Haha, I’m fine IU…  No need to worry” I try my best to not make her worry. “I saw what that boy do to you. It was awful!” She was very worried. “Aigoo, I’m fine and jinjja? You saw?” Haha she thought she was a boy and I was kind of embarrassed because even IU saw the thing that happened to me xD        

Anyway, I think Krystal is nice once you get to know her. I better say sorry to her and her friend.  I need to know who Krystal really is, her face is so beautiful and cute that it reminds me of someone. I would try my best to be her friend…