Losing My Mind

Picture Perfect| Cancelled Story

Music (Recommendation): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkkQeAOFZL4 F(x) - Chu~

 

 

2 hours later…

Lunch time…

 

                                                                               ~CHUNJI~

                                                         

Aigoo, where could that Krystal be? There are many girls here. How the hell can I find her? Anyway, as I was about to enter her classroom because I can’t find her in the cafeteria, Someone opened the door before I did. What luck! It’s Krystal. “Yah~! What are you doing here?” said her then she accidentally dropped her books and papers. Haha Aigoo, instead of laughing at her in my mind I should help her. So I knelt down and picked her books up, I handed over her books and next, I picked up her papers. I can’t help but notice that she has a Diagnostic test to advance in the senior level. OMO! She is smart? Jinjja? I can’t believe this, believe it or not the subject was Mathematics… One of the hardest subject for me. I looked at it and saw that her answers were all correct. Aigoo, she might be my classmate if she passes the other tests of advancing to the next grade. “Wow… your taking this?” I asked her. “Nae~… anyway, you haven’t answered my question yet… What are you doing here?” said her while she nodded to me with a smile. “Ah… I forgot… Umm, I’m here because…” I said and handed her the test and added “I want to say sorry to you and to your best friend that is boyish.. so… Mianhae” I stared at her I eyes and I can’t help but set my mind into her eyes. There is something special about her eyes, what could it be? It’s like I known her from the past.

 

“Umm, Jinjja? You are sorry?” She tilted her head a little to the left, Aish with that smile and stare at me. I can’t help but move close to her. “Nae~ I’m really sorry… Please say that to your friend also…” I smiled at her. “Wow…  I never knew you could be so nice…” She giggled and move a little forward passing through me. “Hey!” I grabbed her arm to stop her from walking away. “What?”  She faced me and said. “Umm…. Chukkae by the way” I said and smiled. “Eh? Oh… you mean the test… Ah gomawo~” She grabbed my hand and put it down. “Keke~ Cheonma”  I bowed my head a little. “Ah… do you mind if I call you Oppa?” she asked me. “I don’t mind it at all Kryssie~” I said with a big grin on my face. Haha Aigoo, I wasn’t comfortable calling her Kryssie because we are not that close yet. “Hmm, so anyway… Oppa, how are you?” She asked me while I walk with her to her locker. “I’m fine and active haha~ What about you?” I replied to her. “Ahh… good to know that. I’m bored now and great” She said as she put her books in her locker  and closed it. “Haha Jinjja? Wae is that?” I asked her. “Because Luna and Sulli are at dance practice, Victoria unnie is at her lunch break and Amber unnie is busy playing sports” she explained. “Then just go have lunch with your Victoria Unnie… She is… the leader of your group right?” I suggested and asked. “Nae~ she is. Hmm, but she is with seniors… I’ll be out of place…” She looked down. “Aigoo, don’t look down…” I lifted her chin up.

“HEY CHUNJI~AH OPPA!!!” A group of random girls screamed and walk towards us. “Kya~ What is it?” I asked them. “Are you about to make out with her?! Is she your yeojachingu?” They were so curious. I looked at Krystal and I saw her jaw dropped and shocked face. “Huh? Your mistaken. We are just friends arra?” I explained to them in a short manner. “Hmmp! We hope so!” They were sullen and walked away. “Aigoo, Oppa is so popular with the girls” She said and giggled. “Haha, well I think it’s weird that girls like me” I expressed myself. “Ah, wae? I think it’s not weird, it’s just natural… I mean, who wouldn’t like this face?” She said as she pinched my cheek. Haha, aigoo she is so cute. “Haha yeah, are you included? Haha just kidding~” I joked and pinched her cheek also. She stopped pinching my cheeks and I think she felt awkward, aigoo I’m so pabo~. “Aww, wae did you stop?” I pouted and ask. “Wae? Want me to pinch you harder?” She warned me and ready her hand.

Haha, OMO… she is so cute and fun to be with. I shake my head and said “Aniyo~ Aniyo~ I’ll tickle you if you did” I also ready my hands. “Kya~ arra” She stepped back a little.  Then a Junior teacher pointed at us and said “Hey! You two, it’s lunch time! No one is allowed to frolic in the hallway during lunch!” She warned us and walked away. Then at that moment I know what to say to Krystal. “Umm, Kryssie~” I called her. “Yeah?” She giggled. I think it’s because it’s me calling her ‘Kryssie’. “Want to go get lunch together?” I asked her shyly. “Haha~ Of course Oppa” She held my hand and pulled me to the door…

 

Aigoo, I’m going crazy! She is so cute, sweet, fun and makes me happy. Haha…

Aish, I’m feeling this thing about her again. So far I’m enjoying of how I get to know her. Someday, I’ll remember what’s so special her. It’s going to pop out soon, If I only see someone who can lead me to what I’m trying to remember.

 

 

 

 

                                                                               ~JESSICA~

                                                                       

 

“What? Why me?... Do I have to--- err… Yeboseyo? Yah!” I shouted on the phone.  Aish >< Why do I have to pick up Krystal from school? Can’t they understand that I’m busy with work? Urgh… Sometimes I wish that my parents just disappears! Since I debuted, Krystal became my parent’s favorite just because she is focused on her studies now. This is so unfair!

Fine, I’ll pick her up but I better be not getting out of the car. Fans might go crazy. Haha anyway I need to rehearse my lines for the song. Life is so complicated when you are a star.

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                               ~KRYSTAL~

 

                                                  

Haha, omo. I never thought I’d say this but I never met a guy cooler than L.joe Oppa xD I never knew that Chunji oppa is very kind and fun. Though while we were eating in the cafeteria I was kind of uncomfortable because every after 3 minutes girls pass by and say hi to Chunji. Aigoo, I’m with a popular guy and even eating with him. Kya~ People might be mistaken that we are kind of together. Aish >< But we are just friends, that’s all!

 Then I saw a girl, she was staring at me and Chunji Oppa real close and walk towards us “Annyeong haseyo!” She greeted us. “Oh! IU what are you doing here?” Chunji said while his mouth was full of food.  “Haha!” I Laughed at him and wiped some of his food near to his cheek with a tissue. “Chunji~! What are you doing with her? Is she your friend?” The girl asked. “Wae? You are jealous?” He chuckled and ate some more. “Yah~! Yes! You know that I like you so much” She pulled me away from Chunji Oppa and sat in my position. Aigoo, that was a switch. “Ah--- IU wae did you pull her away?” He asked with shock and confused face.  “Because I missed you~” She explained. “But you don’t need to pull her away from me, you can sit to my other side…” Chunji oppa scolded the girl. “Aniyo~ It’s okay… I— I need to go anyway…” I greeted them goodbye and walked away. Aish >< That girl, so rude. I wonder who is she…